Forum › Posts by JJzo

JJzo
joined Dec 18, 2018

be lesbians
adopt a cat

It's in our lesbian blood to adopt cats idk why that is but honestly I don't mind

...there is a very obvious joke to be made here

joined Dec 18, 2018

What's that from?

joined Dec 18, 2018

This can either go very well or very badly...remains to be seen.

joined Dec 18, 2018

These mangas where both of them love each other but don't communicate that fact DRIVE ME MAD.
I get being shy/unsure but jeeze.
Do cute stuff, make this withered heart flutter dammit!

Tbh it makes sense here, it's not like they've been friends for a while, they're literally at the start of their story, and it's a cute af start.

joined Dec 18, 2018

feel like this story has potential but i hope she doesnt die.. i mean yeah it seems dark af but im hoping that she turns into a mermaid or develops a relationship with this monster girl . Also i have a feeling some of her friends or at least 1 of them might be a monster girl? seeing how its to do with monsters it would be cool to see another monster battle

I kinda started to wonder if the best friend is sort of a "monster hunter" and aware of MCs deliciousness and that's why shes so overprotective.

joined Dec 18, 2018

this is either going to be great, or super depressing, or both. Looking forward to more.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Oof...

joined Dec 18, 2018

cute...more please.

joined Dec 18, 2018

more please.

joined Dec 18, 2018

This is one of those series where you pretty much re-read the whole thing on each release...

JJzo
Suito-to! discussion 12 Aug 11:35
joined Dec 18, 2018

I think the yuri tag should probably be removed unfortunately. After reading up until the end of volume 1 from the Spanish translation it seems like there will not be any romantic development after all. It's a shame but I suppose this is just another food/friendship manga.

Have you ever heard of spoilers?

JJzo
joined Dec 18, 2018

Her leg was broken?? Was that covered in the previous chapters? What?

You see it in this chapter, when she slips an there's all black

Looks like the page where it happens is missing.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Ahh, this just keeps getting better and better.

JJzo
Lily Marble discussion 11 Aug 06:34
joined Dec 18, 2018

Can't say I enjoyed this ending. This was one of my favourite series until the last two chapters. Thing is that I don't think I would have minded this ending...without the time skip. This way it feels like about 40% of the story is left unresolved, we don't see Asama and Moe deal with their feelings. We're just told they moved on, it's unsatisfying.

Oh well, fate of an axed series I guess.

joined Dec 18, 2018

sexy and cute, love it.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Yay finally chap 2, bit disappointed it wasn't about the first couple, but nice to have a confirmation about these two.

joined Dec 18, 2018

While Akira definitely is a bitch in this chapter, I think the art and the internal dialogue really convey well the levels of anxiety she's feeling.

Also Mayumi is about to be hit with a whole lot of confusion.

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 6:06PM

JJzo
joined Dec 18, 2018

These tags tell me "nope"

joined Dec 18, 2018

Feels a bit weird place to end it, was this axed?

JJzo
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 04:04
joined Dec 18, 2018

No what the hell, Moe please pull a "Run Away With Me, Girl" rn. Fight for your girl, cause she looks like she don't even wanna be there.

I don't think this is actually an unhappy end, for either of them as characters (obviously I would have preferred them to end up together).

However, if Hikari was actually unhappy, I don't think things would have gotten this far without Moe confessing, or dragging Hikari out of the relationship any way she could. Also I get the vibe that Moe has probably moved on as well, I do wish we would get to see that she has found someone as well and isn't alone.

JJzo
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 00:41
joined Dec 18, 2018

Seems like this series is ending pretty roughly, but at least we've got Iwashita x Tsubasa.

We also already got Aya x Risa earlier, unless the author breaks them up in last chapter. I think the only couple we don't have a resolution for now is Nozomi x Miyu

JJzo
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 00:11
joined Dec 18, 2018

My second fave couple got together but whaaaaaaat the fck is this rushed mess

Based on the twitter link posted on last page of the thread it seems the series got axed.

JJzo
Lily Marble discussion 08 Jul 23:55
joined Dec 18, 2018

God damn it. I should have known that "marriage" tag was a bad sign.

Fingers crossed for atleast Nozomi and Miyu though.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Finally, I feel so relieved for Kanda!! She can finally express her feelings without that overhanging guilt. I hope that we get some pure interactions before the manga is over, I don't know what else they'll be able to put in now that the initial problem is resolved

Meeting the overprotective parents could be funny.

joined Dec 18, 2018

So essentially... one character blackmails and rapes her friend, whom secretly planned for the whole thing to happen?

So even though there's no actual rape, one of the characters is a potential and unapologetic rapist. Why would anyone want to be with someone like that is completely beyond me.

shrug Some people are just that messed up.