Forum › Posts by PrinzPudding

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Ya'll the sweetness is hitting diabetic levels

Your warning came too late. I've already contracted diabetus type y u r i.

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

How to Deal with Angry Jealous Housewife 101:
- explaining everything in detail
- making love until she could barely move her legs

It couldn't be easier

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

These dorks are violent.
Make peace. Be nice to each other. No need to slap or hit someone in the belly.
But I still like this series though

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

I just wanted to say that the tankobon version is drawing well and comes with some unpublished images :P

Thank you my lord. Any more of this? P L E A S E

PrinzPudding
1 x ½ discussion 28 Jan 10:24
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Where's the new chapter?
Is this series ded? :(

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

The team translating this series said that they were broke, so they would drop this for a while until funding is sufficient.

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Chapter 12
Tachi (Sakura Trick author)
Only a single kiss, and it's NOT French Kiss

W H Y - A R E - W E - S T I L L - H E R E - ?
J U S T - T O - S U F F E R - ?

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

This made my day. Just according to the keikaku, two tsunderes in love is da best.

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

In real life people are like that too. You can't expect every couples (yuri or not) to be happy forever together.

The thing I like most about this manga is how the author depicts real life relationship without including some kind of tear jerker.

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

JUST SNIFFING?

you little dorks, have handholding already

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 2:11AM

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

furiously click the "next" button

last edited at Jan 23, 2019 8:01PM

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

It's ITOU HACHI. For the love of yuri, thank you, I felt blessed.

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Yuri of two adults. Nice. Better than I expected.

PrinzPudding
Yuri Moyou discussion 22 Jan 10:21
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Hickey on the thigh... Better do it all the way instead :v

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

I like how quickly the MC's interest went from "I want a pet cat" to "I want to flirt with this cute girl (with cat ears)".

That's just an excuse for being extremely gay

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

My kokoro can't take it

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

I'm in heaven...

We readers too

last edited at Jan 22, 2019 8:05AM

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

It's 2019 now lol. I wonder why I hadn't read this piece of art a long time ago.

Anyway, I think this is a good ending, and not in a bittersweet way. It's true happiness, and totally gay, uwu

Mr.Chief said something in the end of chapter 8: "You don't realize just how much Praha loves you, in her own robot way". Soooooooo, as a good father, he would just tell Chika to just marry her already lol.

Still at the end of ch.8, Chika said something along the line of "please marry me". Although a bit of a joke, she could very well mean it.

Also she came to a realization that:
1) "As long as I'm spending my time in a way I enjoy, as long as I can feel that supreme happiness"
2) "Now I realize, I wasn't sad just because Hiro-chan isn't human, [...] I've learned that even when you are in a relationship with a human, it's the same."
3) "That's why I can now trust in the feelings in my heart. I love her most of all."
We can conclude that Chika has finally accepted the fact that she loves a robot, and that her lover being robot or not doesn't matter.

Also, in the extra chapter Chika even decided to buy rings.

Additional info: Remember a guy who said "So you're the real thing... I see." to Chika? It can be infered that Chika and Hiro came straight to the HQ to greet the old folks. And right there Chika asked Hiro about her "birthday" and about buying rings. So it's safe to assume that she had sorted her thoughts and feelings beforehand and was on her way back home to find Hiro.

Now comes the bittersweet part, that is, human (and Chika)'s lifespan and aging versus robot's almost immortallity.
Chika never dies, or more accurately, not in the near future - she could possibly live for a few centuries more, who knows? As someone already gave an explaination above, please read the posts. And now, with just one sentence:

- Are you happy if you've got yourself a life partner that 1) is always beautiful and 2) never stops loving you regardless of how old, ugly you are?

FOR THE LOVE OF YURI GODDESS, I WILL TREAT YOUR ANSWER AS A "YES".

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

A cute, heartwarming story.

This is the first time I actually hope for a yuri-free relationship. Like, it's sad enough considering their loss, and you wouldn't want a NTR + aaangst combo, would you?

That said, I imagine Shino has a girlfriend and gets teased everyday. Shino is just so gay it's hard to not notice lol :v

Also I hope the author would figure out a way for Nozomi-san. I mean, she can't possibly stay like that for the rest of her life - at some point Shino would have her own family and not stay by her side anymore.

Thinking about their future makes me kind of gloomy...

last edited at Jan 21, 2019 10:58PM

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

They:
- Princess carrying
- Holding hands
- Confessing
Me:
- Furiously stab right arrow key

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

300 seconds (5 min) of holding hands
3000 seconds (50 min) of schlick schlack
30000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 seconds of eternal happiness

last edited at Jan 21, 2019 9:11AM

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Official doujins are being released much faster than the main story itself...

This didn't ease my nerve at all.
Please send help.

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

WHAT HAPPENED???

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Naisu

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

You got me :v