Forum › Posts by far219

far219
Hanabi discussion 26 Sep 02:35
Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Those extras are adorable!

Loved this story, hope they do get back together, although I do feel bad for the other girl at the festival.

joined Jul 8, 2018
Unknown%20(2)

This is so freaking cute my god

joined Jul 8, 2018

far219 posted:

Lol I dropped this a while back

but why are you still here though

Because I often peruse the home page of this site.

far219 posted:

Lol I dropped this a while back because it started to suck immediately after chapter 1, and now I'm seeing it has the rape tag?

No surprise, bullet fucking DODGED.

But despite me not reading this manga, its existence is pissing me off. The premise of the manga is that a homophobe is shown that girls can love each other, and yet the gay character turns out to be a rapist?

WTF. Yeah that'll convince her. Like what's with the fucking disconnect between the title and the actual manga?? It's about her "falling" in love but everything has been forced on her. Is this a troll manga or is the author just stupid? This shit is just perpetuating stereotypes at this point.

Not liking a manga is fine. Sharing your distaste for it in a vent post is not fine. Consider this a warning: next time, move on. Posts like this harm the experience of everyone here, they won't be tolerated. The rules are always open for review. Thanks.

Yeah sorry, I got heated when I saw the rape tag because I remembered how much I genuinely enjoyed chapter 1 and the premise. My anger stems from how I believe this series ended up being a waste of potential.

Futanair lover posted:

Sigh I hate when ignorant people comment on stuff they have Absolutely no information on you definitely wrote the short bus when you were in school

"Absolutely no info" mate I read pretty much the entirety of volume 1.

Also I don't know how to "write" a physical bus, short or otherwise, so I can't really help you there.

joined Jul 8, 2018

Lol I dropped this a while back because it started to suck immediately after chapter 1, and now I'm seeing it has the rape tag?

No surprise, bullet fucking DODGED.

But despite me not reading this manga, its existence is pissing me off. The premise of the manga is that a homophobe is shown that girls can love each other, and yet the gay character turns out to be a rapist?

WTF. Yeah that'll convince her. Like what's with the fucking disconnect between the title and the actual manga?? It's about her "falling" in love but everything has been forced on her. Is this a troll manga or is the author just stupid? This shit is just perpetuating stereotypes at this point.

joined Jul 8, 2018

Oh I forgot about this crap. Man what a waste after a promising 1st chapter

joined Jul 8, 2018

This was super weird lmao

joined Jul 8, 2018

I love this, it's so sweet and cuddly.

Minami is hilarious, she is such a daydreamer lol.

Yuzu is adorable! No wonder Minami fell for her

joined Jul 8, 2018

I gotta say Riri is my fave. Karin seems kinda shallow, Kaori is too possessive. Sensei got some good depth in the last chapter but obviously a relationship between teacher and student just won't work. Minato is great though, she'd be my second pick after Riri, she's just a little weird but Mei seemed fine with that. Though recording Mei's voice in chapter 3 may have crossed a line.

Riri seems like she genuinely wants to get closer to Mei, so I'm rooting for her!

joined Jul 8, 2018

Poor Zhao Yan

Please give her a girlfriend lol

last edited at Jun 14, 2022 2:30AM

joined Jul 8, 2018

Absolutely friggin adorable. But why no Yuri tag?

far219
joined Jul 8, 2018
Iah_fy-1478165896996835328-img1

^Or just some cactus juice.

far219
joined Jul 8, 2018

So sweet and so precious! I reckon this deserves a wholesome tag as well. Adorable, wholesome yuri.

far219
Slug discussion 09 Apr 17:01
joined Jul 8, 2018

There's another cute classic which also made the slug comparison a long time ago, here on dynasty, if you wanna check it out

Crazy because the comment section in that one has a person linking this one but on nhentai and untranslated lol

joined Jul 8, 2018

I wish I had the mental capacity that I (think I) need to understand stories like this.

far219
Milktea discussion 06 Mar 03:55
joined Jul 8, 2018

I kept hoping upon hope that at the end she would come home to reveal the girl was now her wife, but sadly it wasn't meant to be

joined Jul 8, 2018

I don't like it at all that the mother who is a whore and practically left his daughter at the mercy of a degenerate

Messed up as both moms are, I sincerely hope Tongtong's mom pulls through. She might have her priorities ass-backwards

Fucking hell lmao where did this Tong Tong mom slander come from. Calling her a whore?? Gimme a fucking break.

the other mother has a somewhat miserable life, she is doing what is best for her daughter, there is nothing wrong with that.

Dude she's a homophobe and she's putting way too much stress on her daughter who is pretty much a star pupil anyway.

And we still have no idea what her problem with her husband is considering Lin Luxi seems to have a fine relationship with him.

far219
joined Jul 8, 2018

This feels like an odd one to upload here, it's neither translated nor restricted to view, it's all on the author's twitter. What's the point of reposting it here (potentially taking away from the OG post's number aside)?

Well it's a lot more convenient than reading on twitter

far219
joined Jul 8, 2018

Damn this is some real snappy dialogue

joined Jul 8, 2018

Gentlemen, we've made it. It's been an honor serving with you all

joined Jul 8, 2018

Think I just found a new all time favorite on Dynasty. Absolutely loved this! Cute and precious

last edited at Feb 13, 2022 2:37AM

far219
Hear Me Now discussion 11 Dec 01:47
joined Jul 8, 2018

This is so unbelievably pure and sweet holy shit I love it!

joined Jul 8, 2018

I'm absolutely loving the MC lol she's adorable

joined Jul 8, 2018

Best first chapter I've read in a while. Can't wait for more

joined Jul 8, 2018

Yuina is cute. I feel kinda sorry for her

I forgot that the potion wears off after a while. We never did see it wear off of the tomboy, it lasted pretty long for her.

Prescient.

Yeah, I guess I kinda called it lol

last edited at Oct 9, 2021 4:21AM

far219
joined Jul 8, 2018

Yeah this definitely needs a good ol' What the fuck am I reading?

I mean it's cute but weird lol. Hell maybe a Subtext is also in order, judging from that last page on chapter 2. Or just the entirety of chapter 2.