Forum › Posts by DC3

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

May lesbian jesus bless the person that posted a meme about this manga in the wholesomeyuri subreddit

Glad I was of service, sir

last edited at Apr 16, 2023 10:27AM

joined Jan 7, 2018

The raws are already finished. The end was so good. Spoiler: Rival-san gets the tables turned at her by the thirsty and bold Kimura at the end lol. It was the best reversal I've seen in a while. Hiyama is so pure-hearted xD. I've read the serialized version.

last edited at Apr 7, 2023 10:47AM

joined Jan 7, 2018

Please give Akira a big-tiddy gf.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Nanao top reversal asumi bottom plz

joined Jan 7, 2018

Nice to see actual progress, confession, and sex in a yuri manga in a short time instead of +100 chapters of "I'm fine with not confessing to her, I just want to be by her side".

joined Jan 7, 2018

Is this like a backstory for the twitter art this author does? That would be funny

Nope, different characters.

joined Jan 7, 2018

All left now is for Subaru and that class rep who is conscious of tiddies to become a couple!

joined Jan 7, 2018

Nanao x Asumi sex scene plz plz plz plz plz plz

DC3
joined Jan 7, 2018

Does the author have Pixiv or twitter?

joined Jan 7, 2018

I've already finished the raws for this one. It is nice to re-read it tho. Their progress is pretty cute.

joined Jan 7, 2018

I have 4 complaints about this chapter:

1) That wasn't Kirishma's drink that spilled. Whoever left an uncapped drink near the laptop is partially responsible.
2) The owner should've gotten that laptop insured if she was going to leave it out for customers to use.
3) It can almost definitely be fixed, why are they talking about buying her a new one?
4) No sexytimes in the chapter.

ETA: On page 3, did something get lost in translation? The girl is saying it's "sacred" that the island is completely surrounded by water... isn't that just the definition of an island?

Basically my thoughts, but we wouldn't have hot lesbians seggs if that didn't happen, would we?

joined Jan 7, 2018

Why is it tagged Yuri Crush? Isn't subtext?

last edited at Dec 24, 2022 3:49PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

Now that we know they love each other and they can't say they love each other, can we put a Useless Lesbians tag or something similar?

We already have idiot couple for that.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Not bait. Subtext. Why doesn't anyone ever learn the difference.

Ditto. Do you think you unilaterally get to determine what is bait and what is subtext? LycoReco was the most blatant bait-not-subtext I've ever experienced (in fact -- it even had a subtext male relationship for you to be able to tell the difference between subtext and bait), and you don't get to invalidate other peoples' experiences by telling them they don't know what words are. If you enjoyed it, all the power to you, but you aren't winning anyone over with this kind of insulting comment.

Lycoris recoil was never yuri, subtext, bait or whatever like that in my opinion, nor it was marketed as such. It was obvious it was just a Japanese girls' friendship thing. It is the fault of people who expected yuri from a non-yuri-tagged original anime. Though, I enjoyed the yuri fanart not gonna lie.

last edited at Dec 14, 2022 5:56AM

joined Jan 7, 2018

Lol I love scummy and dumb main characters in my yuri (thanks to that scummy girl manga).

joined Jan 7, 2018

man these idiot couples T-T
Poor Hinori being the thirdwheel between them. I hope author will give you a gf unless ??

Call me crazy, but I think it would be even funnier if she was the only straight one surrounded by lesbians who are failing to arrange themselves into a functional configuration of couples.

Now that you mention it, it would be outright hilarious if Hinori shows up one day with her bf, and all these useless lesbians would be surprised xD

joined Jan 7, 2018

So kyute omg ⊂(・﹏・⊂)

joined Jan 7, 2018

I want to see Harumi's mother reaction to them dating.

Here you go.

Wow, thanks. I can't believe I skipped that one. Time to re-read.

joined Jan 7, 2018

I want to see Harumi's mother reaction to them dating.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Our hero Akira is here to comfort our poor Satsuki. Best legit friendship ever (which might turn into love idk).

joined Jan 7, 2018

Asumi and Senpai sex when

joined Jan 7, 2018

Btw why is the English title different than the Japanese one?

joined Jan 7, 2018

lol I don't like furry but yuri manages to make things better.

joined Jan 7, 2018

You know I kinda want Makino to get some karma for extorting her sister...

she got it alright

She actually made an opportunity for her to have her fav's single.

joined Jan 7, 2018

That face screamed: "Phew, it is sure hard to pair off a couple of two useless lesbians!"