Forum › Posts by Ackerman

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

I believe the author made a right decision to let it go. There is not much story if there is no time loop. Thus, there is consistency from 14 to 15. The ending was nicely done.

Ackerman
Please discussion 27 Oct 07:19
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

hmmm...Nicely done! :)

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

seemed cliche but cute though...

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

entertaining. but for a sequel? I don't know how it would proceed.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

hmmm..quite intriguing. IMO, twins.

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

hahaha... well, that was amusing... :)

Ackerman
Kase-san discussion 16 Jun 11:56
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

it's cute.:)

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Now the question if she was only acting embarrassed or really was. Like wtf is going through her head. Aaahhhhggg I wanna knowww

I think, impulse. She wasn't thinking of anything except that the teacher is hers and no one has the right to lay their hands on the teacher. Simply put, jealousy and possessiveness at work.

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

So far, I liked it. Seems that the author's style of writing is light and fluffy. Just an impression...:)

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

LOL...damn..

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

The way I see it:

1. reincarnation or body possession(something to do with point 2)
  2. other than suicide, it could be murder.
  3. same place, different era

I don't want to go into details but what struck me was the happy disposition of Kuniko before she died which imprinted into Mihoko's memory, consequently, triggering Mihoko's confusion as to the circumstances behind the death.

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

hahaha...damn... that was cute, actually. :)

Ackerman
Dying Hour discussion 23 Feb 07:10
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

redemption

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

hmmm...sweet...

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

damn... that was so sweeeet.... :)

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

If the husband did cheat (I kinda hope he didn't), I honestly would rather see the couple reconcile than her going to the sister. I think the sister's ending in this should be moving on and finding someone else.

+1.... On a side note, I was smiling with the a.k.a.'s in the credits... :)

I +1 to leanne123's comment since I am one of those who likes the idea of Kaoru sticking it with Reiichi if and only if Reiichi's absentmindedness is due to bulk of work or sexual frustration. Since, cheating, for me, could never be justified. As in the same line of thought with Seira, logical but NOT justifiable. That is why I held my accusation of Reiichi cheating on Kaoru. It is a serious accusation. For what I got is merely assumptions and circumstantial. His guilt in the hospital and anxiety over a phone are nonconclusive of cheating. Lying maybe but not cheating. But did I suspect an intention to cheat? Yes. I can't get over with his neatly combed hair when he was with Risako. :D

A Reiichi and Risako's past relationship has a story to tell as well.

Kaoru's depression has something to do of what she discovered about the "cheating" that lead to divorces, depression and death. On who among the four parents, I leave it to your imagination. :)

The fun of a non-linear and realistic fiction narratives always lie on the relativeness of the subject. Different and massive views are inevitable. :)

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

I stick with this. What is real to me, maybe a writer's fiction. Or vice versa what is fiction to me, maybe a writer's reality. Thus, realistic/realism is relative.

Ackerman
Slow Start discussion 28 Jan 23:58
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Yeah, a slow start... :D

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Love both, manga and anime.

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Also come on. Can we really, really be sure of what an animated characters' facial expressions really mean? Drawing is quite limiting comparing it to a real person. And even irl, sometimes people's expressions don't always match their emotions for various of reasons.

Hahaha... Damn... I think Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa shouldn't be painted at all. I'm sorry. I'm just making this endless debate on Team Gaji's art of ambiguity in a lighter mode. I just wonder if they changed the title and not referring to the ambiguity of a fox, would it change anything? I still believe it was a SejuxSumin ending from the start. All of them are foxes. Seju is the natural fox, Sumin the predatory fox and Sungji, "I don't know what kind of" fox. But I always thought of her as ambiguous to the point she is the healer, the bridge between Seju and Sumin. hehe... And from your statement, I wonder why you are claiming only expressions. Wouldn't it be patterns to see the truth? Why do you think Sumin is a fox? She is hypocritical. Her expressions doesn't match her dialogue and actions. Isn't it like people irl? And if this is your argument above, graphic/light novels should be eliminated and stick to book novel and film. oooops! Films have expressions as well. So, book novels then... oooops, but there are writers who described facial expressions effectively. hehe....

It was love back then but everything has changed since that break-up, they started loving in a wrong way and nobody knew how to end it properly which left too many scars. When the two injured hug, there's no pleasure, there is pain. They should've find a doctor, well, that was Sungji. She's there since the beginning.

I like how you put it and you are entitled to your opinion. But for me, they are still romantically in love until chapter 93. The love between Sumin and Sungji is discorded and needs healing as well. Seju's apartment and company? Really? That is why you need these arching stories. Just like the stories on "fate", you can never win against the forces of nature. It will come back again and again to make things right. Just remembered, The Fault In Our Stars, it kinda brings that Fate and Choose is never exclusive from one another but INCLUSIVE. It is like playing cards, repeat the choosing until you find the right pairing. :)

I'm about to talk again of things after the ending and what lies ahead picking up where they left at 93, but I promise myself I won't. Hehe... It was a mistake to see the natural fox scheming because of her love and the predatory fox to let go of her prey because she wanted her to grow. :)

But enough of this. It would be an unending argument. hahaha...I will see if Team Gaji can pull this off like Monogatari Series. Each story can stand alone but bring them together, you will see just sheer talent in writing. Five stories, until then...

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

If the husband did cheat (I kinda hope he didn't), I honestly would rather see the couple reconcile than her going to the sister. I think the sister's ending in this should be moving on and finding someone else.

+1.... On a side note, I was smiling with the a.k.a.'s in the credits... :)

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

"It were me!"

I can't help but notice. And I can't understand... I know it is trivial but out of curiosity, what is that supposed to mean?

I am guessing, based on the fact that it is written in red paint next to a crossed-out reference to "The Russians", that it is supposed to be a tongue-in-cheek hello from said Russians, delivered in stereotypically broken English.

@Koveras, thank you. :)

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

"It were me!"

I can't help but notice. And I can't understand... I know it is trivial but out of curiosity, what is that supposed to mean?

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

"Seongji joins a mobile game developer Hello Studio. From the crowd of reluctant, casual acquaintances, one person stands out. Direct, no-nonsense, and short-tempered, but occasionally the damsel - her team manager Sumin...Alluring artwork and a shocking plot twist!"

Pretend you have never read the story at all, nor even looked at the pictures. Then you'll see what the plot twist was and it's not shocking; that's just a very good sales pitch.

Yes, I did. But logic tells me from the premise, the paradoxical adjectives describing the team manager, that relationship will aboard these two(the subordinate and superior), the inevitable pairing, SuminxSeongji. So, where is the plot twist?

Ackerman
Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

The problem with seeing this story like Dt Monk, is that it is not a reality. If this was happening in real life, then a more pragmatic and clue focused approach would be better.

I'm sorry. I disagree. Would you rather say that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's story is not real? His story is from real stories that he helped solved. So, WDTFS is a relatable story to which the writing skill is beyond an ordinary reader. The writer, I believe, experimented with this story in years with earlier unpopular writing in a different language other than Korean. Then, the writer submitted it in a contest. Commissioned someone who can draw. Lucky the writer, the artist also is good in writing. Thus, the opening is different from the ending to which FIRST chapter is an allusion to what will happen to the entire story. TO WHICH BACKS UP THE SHOCKING PLOT TWIST. If you are a writer and very imaginative at that, you will appreciate raw talent. "Vengeance", the second winner to WDTFS, was also written with a plot twist. However, WDTFS got its popularity from the " love triangle" to which a pro-Sungji is a riot, a pro-Seju is calmed. What do you think a publisher wil do?

But, when talking about a story, we should really take into consideration the fact that it was a human's imagination, and humans don't always convey what they want to tell 100% accurately. There are always going to be plot holes, unlike real life where everything does connect.

Again, I answered this above. I'll give you another story with great character development and mystery for which just writing can't be short-change, Anna Karenina.

From a Sungji pov, the stuffed fox was introduced very early. This was a hint about Sungji being the fox, the animal that is connected with a very important character. And we see the stuffed fox in the end again.

No, I was talking about the eight stuffed toys in her room which I concluded was given by Dawoon when they go to carnivals to see the lights during middle school to high school days. The stuffed toy given by Sumin reminded her of Dawoon, gentle and comforting. Read the dialogue in chap. 1.

You don't apply monk's detective skills only in crimes. You apply that skills in making choices in life!!! Why do you think the global educational system focused in critical thinking to which the American education had an overhaul in there curriculum for two years now? Damn... for people to think! What makes a story great? The writers. Intelligent, imaginative and empathetic. Take NisiOisiN as an example.

So Sungji definitely had end game signs right from the beginning.

So, the stuffed toy is a plot twist that could have a diamond ending. SejuxSumin and SungjixDawoon referring to the treasured memories of Sungji concerning stuffed toys.

Sumin looking lovingly at Seju, we know she still had feelings for her. But that isnt a clue about who she would end up with.

How do you differentiate making love from sex? Sumin makes love with Seju. Sumin have sex to Sungji. The story showed you that! I am not knowledgeable with coupling but I know the look of a person who loves me and a person who wants to fuck me.