Forum › Posts by Me101

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

A one shot where a long black hair girl confess to a short light hair girl. The short light hair girl describe the girl and her confession as traditional/old fashion and straightforward. The confession went something like 'I like you in a romantic way'. The long black hair girl sits infront of the other girl in school and always ties her hair up and sits up straight

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

This.

YES thanks. Ofc I shouldve checked ecchi haiz

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

In a club, 2 girls have frequent rivalries about their types. Each chapter feature their rivalry on i.e big breast vs small breasts, nude vs small expose. There's 2 other girls in the club that are used as examples for their debate since their body are complete opposite of each other.

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

A girl have feelings for another girl but they're not close and don't know if the other girl have feelings for her. I think the setting was in a bar and the girl ask the other girl to shield her from her abusive ex(fake scenario that she planned in order to feel closer to the other girl) and just nice there was guy behind the girl so the scenario played out well. The shielding thing happened for a while until the other girl wanted to approach the guy to tell him off so that the girl didn't need to always hide from him but the girl hug her closer. That's all I rmb and honestly idk if it's from this site, is it a visual novel, was it a webtoon I have no idea. I hope this info helped. Its a one shot/doujin if it's the manga

last edited at Jul 28, 2021 1:19PM

joined May 23, 2017

I swear I thought this was a series first few pages in....

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Never realised it till now but does having the polyamory tag a spoiler?

joined May 23, 2017

Yandere and love triangle tag.... I need more. Hope this doesn't get dropped

joined May 23, 2017

I hope the MC and the yandere end up together.

If this isn't Canon... SOMEONE PLS MAKE A DOUJIN OF IT

Me101
Semelparous discussion 21 Dec 12:35
joined May 23, 2017

^ yes she was already revealed to be a mole in a previous chapter, she just finally made her move

also it was a total dick move, what a c u next tuesday

Eh which chapter? I can't rmb much of the contents of this story

Edit: I think it's the first 2 pgs of chapter 8

last edited at Dec 21, 2020 12:38PM

joined May 23, 2017

Lol so that's why she side with airi so often

joined May 23, 2017

Sayaka has a fabulous body

joined May 23, 2017

It looks like it's gonna end soon

Me101
Yuri Yuri 2 discussion 16 Dec 13:30
joined May 23, 2017

The comedy is misleading from chapter 4 onwards... I want another collection dedicated to dark stories like chapter 4 and 5

joined May 23, 2017

I thought fumina was gonna be the one acting innocent... Turns out it's Hikari wows

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

This is a pretty mild 'what the fk am I reading' doujin(or manga?). I love it

joined May 23, 2017

This is hilarious lol

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Should this have the bdsm tag bc of the tied up hands?

joined May 23, 2017

The face wasn't even covered what face reveal HAHAHA

Me101
Image Comments 09 Dec 01:22
joined May 23, 2017
84505414_p0

I can't imagine her staying at that angle for so long... I can't even crunch my abs at that angle for a sec!

joined May 23, 2017

Anyone saw the small boxes comments at the bottom of the first few pages in each chapter?(starting from chapter 10 onwards I think) those small boxes have spoilers in them cos I've nvr read those part anywhere.... Why the hella are they on the chapters then zz

They're more like amusing (and something kinky) anecdotes that happen off-screen, ranging from topical humor to delicious adultery. Start with the extras page on ch10 (when we actually noticed the comedy gold within them) and then keep your eyes out for them on ch10 onwards.

Ohh so only some would be drawn out? Interesting idea tho I'd like the part where Ai got punched to be drawn out

joined May 23, 2017

Nonetheless I hope Ai finds another love. Ryou is definitely getting tgt with miu

joined May 23, 2017

Anyone saw the small boxes comments at the bottom of the first few pages in each chapter?(starting from chapter 10 onwards I think) those small boxes have spoilers in them cos I've nvr read those part anywhere.... Only till ~4-5 chapters later and I'll see the scenes that the small boxes had written. Why the hella are they on the chapters then zz

last edited at Dec 8, 2020 9:25AM

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

not really a "what's that manga called" but just wondering if there's any manga one shots out there that has this story before i tried to write/draw it myself. Basically Girl A helps Girl B make chocolates for Girl C, Girl B doesn't know Girl A likes her and once they succeed making it, Girl B goes off to give chocolates to Girl C and Girl A remains to eat the failures and cry.

^What's the sauce for this? I want to read it

To ans your question there is one that's similar https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snowflakes

last edited at Dec 5, 2020 8:25PM

Me101
Truth discussion 20 Nov 02:09
joined May 23, 2017

Now I rmb why I unfavourite this. Love the angst but the fact that the long hair girl planned everything... I can't

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Love it. Pretty innocent like. If only the pairings in each chapter were shown more