Forum › Posts by Me101

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Wait so kenji and tamaki were friends? According to the last page. I can't read Japanese but I can read Chinese characters and the arrow between them states friends. Can someone who can read Japanese confirm what was written below the cycle?

last edited at May 22, 2022 5:51PM

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

'she's trembling' no shit I would too if you're doing it from behind

joined May 23, 2017

I thought it was from China too but didn't they have sex? Barely censored too. I don't get how it even got published but I'm liking the story

last edited at May 18, 2022 10:18AM by OrangePekoe

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Idk why I feel miyuki is gonna die sooner than hina at least. Maybe hina is going to last till the end even.

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Is anyone else hoping for Miyuki to pull through?

Absolutely. Though I doubt she would with 32 more chapters to read if the info is correct

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Ohh, it's by the same person who wrote "Liar Satsuki Can See Death."

I wondered why the art style seemed familiar.

I wasnt gonna read this at first since I have a lot on my plate but the same author? Definitely reading it now

joined May 23, 2017

... Love hotels have lower prices?

joined May 23, 2017

well this is pure shojo chaotic wtf. Like they telegraphed him being into her so early that it's like ah. Makes snese

Honestly many of us called it in chapter 1 since it's quite obv so delaying the reveal like old school yuri anime tropes do wouldn't make a diff I guess

joined May 23, 2017

Welp, I was going to give this a try, but noped the hell out when she tried to molest her in bed... There's nothing wrong with depicting that in a story, but I don't know how well it'll be handled, and it's a bit too much for me

I recall shadow love by mira also depicts the mc touching her bf in bed without permission but there's no molestation tag in it...

joined May 23, 2017

Ayy surprised we didn’t have a case of “she actually knows and just won’t acknowledge it” but also that last bit had me cringing because no that’s rude

After chp 2, pretttyyy sure she knows. You called it haha

joined May 23, 2017

Honestly compared to many other manga I've read with extremely incoherent translation that mistaken many words such as 'you' written as 'I', I'll say this translation is not bad. At least it's understandable and I don't need to retranslate what it actually meant in my head.

Okay now the story, I really feel bad for the other teacher, she got no chance with our mc lol. Mc is also way too passive I'll say, the teen will likely fall outta love and mc still wouldn't do anything

joined May 23, 2017

Rio was completely forgotten and not even mentioned in this future, i feel bad for her.

This is the only part I dislike

joined May 23, 2017

I thought yuriko and the guy ended up tgt omg haven't felt that sense of dread in a while

Me101
Her Trap discussion 26 Apr 10:22
joined May 23, 2017

Honestly idk if the first few ones were truly androgynous or male since the ol was baiting mc with the last female that looks more feminine, which gave me the impression that she intentionally bait that other female so that she can bait the mc. Either that or her partners were all coincidentally androgynous females before the last female arrived. So the bisexual tag is debatable and we won't truly know until sal jiang confirm it herself. Tho personally, the partners after the 1st one do look more like a female than a male to me.

last edited at Apr 26, 2022 10:22AM

joined May 23, 2017

I wonder if Tae and Mai will end up together despite of their age difference. To be honest I like this manga cause I've never read one where the loli looks like an adult, and where the adult looks like a loli. It would be disappointed if Tae decides to get married with someone else or if this ends with an open ending. If she decides to wait for Mai to become an adult that would be a 10 years of waiting, and by that time Tae would be 33. In the other side, will Shino end up with Hitomi? I mean she seems to be interested in Hitomi when she said she might need to change her career after knowing Hitomi comes from a rich family... well I cant say so but do we know their age difference? Hitomi might be 10 same as Mai, Shino maybe the same 23 as Tae? Tho really wanna know but the story is more focus on the two mc. Anyway dont mind me.

Given chp 8 my guess is that tae wouldn't be able to get over mai even after 10 years and mai would eventually fall for her and chase her. I myself would like them to get tgt too! It would be interesting if hitomi and shino get tgt since we dk how hitomi feels but that would certainly be dream come true for shino lol

Me101
Yuri Danshi discussion 09 Apr 18:50
joined May 23, 2017

Yay it's back

joined May 23, 2017

Idk whether to be excited abt the hands in panties scene or be frustrated at how that would never happen

Now that I reread what I wrote... What I meant was being frustrated at the usual clumsy harem protagonist antics. Not bc that won't happen irl

last edited at Apr 9, 2022 6:24PM

joined May 23, 2017

Only took them 56 chapters haha

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Edit: What if the whole thing was just elaborate ruse, by blondie, to get close to the MC. Her engagement, the wedding, The make out session, with the MC's boss in that ally, as the MC just happened to be walking by, all an elaborate fake so blondie could get close. Maybe blondie is using her power of intrigue for the sake of love after all. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! Oh god of yuri please make it be that.

Highly unlikely but I'd be on board with it.

Check it out. After their eyes met Tsuzuki is just as intrigued with Mizuki as Mizuki is with her. So she does a little research, maybe a little cyberstocking. She finds out who Mizuki is where she works. Tsuzuki comes up with a plan to get close. She talks her friend into pretending to be her fiance and arranges the meeting. That line about love crashing coming down was about that moment in the subway. When she finds out Mizuki is engaged (boo) she arranges to get cought "cheating" in the ally, to see Mizuki's reaction. She obviously saw what she was looking for so she is moving in for the kill.
Is it Far fetched. yes. However, is it any more far fetched than Tsuzuki just happen to walk into Mizuki's job right after their subway moment, or Tsuzuki being in that ally with Mizuki's boss just as Mizuki and her fiance are walking by? Is it overly complicated? maybe. However it's a manga overly complicated plans are manga's bread and butter.

... I'm in on this can someone creat a fanfiction/doujin on it if this is not how it turns out? What a twisted way to gain someone's affection lol

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

gosh, this is first time im arguing on comments. and for something pointless
i never reply others comments unless i make sure i don't try to start shitty debate with them just like this.

and to put it to the worst, it is in yuri where i try to make a peace rest from my work, especially on a weekend like this.

just stop debate pls. if u dont understand what others comment just scroll down and add your own opinion for the series on comment, not attacking a person like that and expect them not to talk back on u.

Well I read your whole tread and I think the third guy was just saying you both weren't clear in your points which I myself have no idea what you both were even talking about, and was even more confused after you explained your point. I'm pretty sure you argued back with another user instead too lol.

This is just a classic case of online misunderstandings/language barrier gone wrong in its finest. Like what you said about 'just scroll down' perhaps you should do the same. Hell I don't know how you can even get notifications from dynasty so perhaps don't reread your post too. (I say that but I'll likely reread this discussion tread again so I'd see whether you'd reply and think I'm 'attacking' you too)

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Remember, if you do not wish to see manga of a certain type, you can go to "Manage Profile" and blacklist the "Cheating" tag.

Anyways, I support women's rights and women's wrongs. Especially women's wrongs. Love me some women who are absolutely awful.

... I was not aware this was a thing LOL

Me101
joined May 23, 2017

Reminds me of imagine me and you the 2005 movie but not as much cheating vibes

joined May 23, 2017

I thought there was no hope after chapter 11 but man it turned out well on chapter 12. I wonder if there's more chapters? It does seem like a conclusive ending here but I'd like to see more of them.

Edit: nvm I'm blind saw the content page after going back to main page. 6 more chapters to go ~

last edited at Mar 11, 2022 6:14AM

joined May 23, 2017

Wait did they just try chapter 1 again?

Read the last page. They're releasing the volume version, which contains both the webcomic and magazine versions. Chapter 11 is Chapter 1 from the magazine version. The difference is that the webcomic concentrates on humor, and the magazine version actually has plot development.

Does this mean the first 10 chapters here are from the webcomic?

Edit: yes. Yes it is now the table makes a lot more sense. Still would rather read it separately, or if the title is reflected like the table

last edited at Mar 10, 2022 4:35PM

joined May 23, 2017

Oh gosh the male school uniform looks ugly