Forum › Posts by TsundereChan

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

This shit gets dumber by the chapter. It's like characters are aliens trying their best to mimic humans. I can only suspend my disbelief so much.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

That trololo face at the end....

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Damn they really have a manga for every activity.

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Oh man, haven't seen Nanzaki Iku stuff since forever. One of the first authors who me into yuri a long time ago. Did Nanzaki stop drawing or something?

TsundereChan
School Zone discussion 22 Aug 23:58
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

The only normal person in this mess is Yatsude. I want more Yatsude.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Holy fucking drama, it's like the characters are there just to act as catalysts for drama. It's like it would die if a chapter doesn't have drama. Gets pretty boring.

TsundereChan
Yoru to Umi discussion 21 Jul 02:48
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

well that was 19 chapters of nothing...glad I read that......

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

all that cleaning and editing for an april fool? what a waste.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

I feel like this would be more successful if it weren't a Revue Starlight AU. Pretty much all the characters, especially Maya, are completely different from the source material. They might as well have been original characters.

Exactly what I was thinking. They are so out of character, they might as well be different characters.

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Damn that's heavy.

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

It's like an extremely inferior version of yuruyuri. No wonder it got axed.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

It would be decent if it wasn't so cringey with the drama. My gawd, the fucking cringe.

last edited at Feb 9, 2021 2:09AM

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

"An anthology featuring a variety of stories with girl x girl relationships, with a focus on Heroine x Villainess!"
my fucking ass. trashy rag.

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

This is just a bunch of one liners stitched together. Disappointing.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

How dumb and juvenile.

TsundereChan
The Real Me discussion 21 Sep 22:53
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Pretty shitty story. If you are gonna shit on the canon completely then at least build up your characters and their relationships and reactions a bit more instead of forcing in your edgy sounding soundbites at the end. Reads like a shitty urban horror story.

last edited at Sep 21, 2020 10:55PM

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

mei and aki story sucks balls

TsundereChan
Ayakashiko discussion 14 Sep 04:04
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

So... why did this happen? What was going on? Was there a point to this bizarre drama scenario? Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad to have a happy ending because this series is a happy series and it needs a happy ending.

However, because of that it doesn't make sense to have this strange drama scenario and have it go nowhere. We didn't learn anything about Mahoro's powers, there was nothing new about her grandmother or really about anything. It just feels like the author had felt the sudden need to try and scare people at the end, and then went "just kidding!"

Really, it feels like the sort of ending you get when a series is axed, so despite what the author said, I am very suspicious that that is what really happened.

What did the author say?

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

What a dumb plot

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Imagine thinking it’s not Megumi

LoL I know right? A bunch of fools on this forum like any forums.

TsundereChan
Image Comments 09 Jul 00:06
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012
Ebhktsgumaaogwd-orig

What is this a parody of?

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

The art leaves much to be desired.

TsundereChan
Image Comments 07 Mar 01:35
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012
Erp6kqwu8ae3zol-orig

That's one scary looking deformed hand.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Never thought this pairing would work. But damn, it's like magic, they just fit together. Thx for the scanlations peeps.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Welp, I've seen everything.