Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

"onee-chan... I'm not a kid any more."

"I'm in danger."

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

awwww...

I mean good they caught the guy... but... the sleepovers should continue anyway!

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

Yus! Uselessness begone!

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

The first three pages kind of ruined the surprise though.
It feels like it page 23 would have SO much more effective if you didn't see it coming.

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

Sepia Filter Banzai!

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

Fuzoroi no Renri without sepia filter is an Heresy unto the God of Ecchi.

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

Guys! Nobody has talked to Kon before, besides Furuka. This is just a theory, but I think she might be a ghost or the monster herself. She says everyone in her school ignores her. In her house, none of her family members never addressed her and when her brother says "sis", he could be talking to the other woman who was coocking. It was never stated that she was his mother.

When that bully girl talked about "lazzing about with that thing over there" she could be talking about the abalones instead of Kon herself. This is just a theory, but I re-read the whole thing and it seems the only one who can see Kon is Furuka.

It's a really interesting theory, but I'm not entirely convinced... She has her own room, with a nameplate on it in Chapter 2, Page 2... In the next page, I can't really make out what's in her bookshelf, if it's just used as a storage area or if it's her actual things.

but yeah, the only living human person we see actually interacting with her, is Furuka.

Also, making love on rocks... uncomfortable.

last edited at Aug 16, 2020 8:40AM

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

Maybe the real curse was the gays we made along the way.

Monster Prom <3

Eleriel
Lily Marble discussion 11 Aug 05:00
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

Both Iwashita and Tsubasa, and Risa and Aya made it out together, so I'm good... those were the only couples I was really rooting for... and while the others might feel bittersweet, each person seems content.

Which IS the ideal... but it's quite often seen as a failure.

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

Kinnikufan posted:
PraiseYuri posted:

Do the parents just know from birth that the girl is gonna be a tomboy hunk and name her Touma?

How do you that "Touma" isn't unisex? Or that it's not the girl's family name?

Her name is Unabara Touma, apparently. (Chapter 3, Page 2: some of the girls say "I want Unabara to pat my head too~")
As for the first point, I do believe it is... I remember there was a girl named Touma in Minami-Ke as well).

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

Everything about this is kind of muddy, isn't it?
Is she disgusred/disillusioned because she's doing that to a child... Or is jealousy masquerading as disgust?

Or boh?
Also... "Fix"? Good luck with that.

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

She's Ooshima Towa's "friend"[Tomo]... so Ooshima Tomo?

just gals being pals, making hentai together. I see nothing wrong here.

last edited at Aug 2, 2020 9:15AM

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

is there like any context for this? or is this like a metal gear solid moment where its just dissociative disorder

In this future, there's this valuable mineral called Originium, which infect people with a disease... these girls have it, but thanks to it they can also fight. Lappland apparently has a lot more of it than most though, which makes her ... let's say psychologically unstable... the disease has a 100% mortality rate...

The last two pages probably depict a mercy-killing.

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

very odd and convoluted story...

From my understanding, Mikumo had sex with her senpai, but it turned into a one-time thing, because the senpai wasn't into it.
She never really got over that or her.

Mikumo's senpai got married, and both her and Kanon were invited to the ceremony. but Kanon didn't show up...

and in the flashback of Kanon's confession, Mikumo's really scared of getting hurt again, so brushes it aside. now she realizes that was a mistake.

I think that's the rough timeline...

last edited at Jul 10, 2020 2:00PM

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

The entire school heard that.

also... scissoring? really? You had a good thing going with the cunnilingus, why ruin it with scissoring?

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

chapter 8.5.. the pages are out of order.. 1, then 10-19, then 2, then 20-25, then 3-9.

It have actually 9 chapters and some bonus chapters

Is that truly all there is? I feel like it's missing a resolution... or ending in the middle of a storyline, after just having introduced a new character...

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

Well that was something

it was

It certainly was

It unquestionably was

It undeniably was

it definitely was

it undoubtedly was

It absolutely was

It positively was

It indisputably was

It shockingly was

It unarguably was

It indubitably was

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

That Page 8, though... I was not prepared for that.

as for everything else... COMMUNICATE people, PLEASE! A relationship takes trust, communication and love/attraction. not talking actually messes up two thirds of it. Especially if it's about feelings of jealousy or shame about past relationships.

... Aaaand page 8 also makes another point clear... Sex is 5% of a good relationship, and 90% of a bad relationship.

platitudes over.

last edited at Jul 3, 2020 1:39PM

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

"You're on day duty, right? Gather..."

I read that as "gay duty"...

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

now's the question... if you were the girl, would you be able to go to the infirmary again? Or would it be too embarrassing?

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

... THAT ... was a twist I was an unexpected twist...

Chibi Vampire and Lady Titan

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

Those are some creative proportions at the bottom left of page 5...

Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

It's sweet and all, but I need to see more of their relationship after this point. cause that hand-holding they're up to at the end, while lewd, is only the beginning.

https://i.imgur.com/fB7uGJ6.png

sorry. had to.

Eleriel
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

it feels like there's more to this...

Eleriel
Chiral discussion 15 Jun 08:20
Scarlet%20felini
joined Mar 28, 2012

yeah, the spoilers really made me dread reading it... expecting horror every time I pressed next page. Yet it never really came?
Except: yes, emotionally manipulating someone into sex is rape too.

I saw the self-harm coming from a mile away, but compared to everything else in that tag-category this was real tame.

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 8:21AM