Forum › Posts by aeginidae

aeginidae
Image Comments 08 Jun 12:29
joined Jan 17, 2017
Dfoz_ktuiaag3ws-orig

those are some messed up legs tbh

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

To be honest I think the first page of the Boku no Hentai Another chapter basically sums up why i'm sometimes uncomfortable recommending this series as a manga with a trans girl in it

Yeah... yeah. I'm not intimately familiar with the way trans girls/women in Japan view themselves as members of society, so I'm trying my best to be a little aloof about it, but I can't deny that it makes me uncomfortable. I wouldn't ever recommend this to another trans woman.

I think a lot of the issues stem from the fact that Fumi deliberately avoided actual research until midway through the series, so it led to an uncanny wrongness that never really ceased. I'm sure one can defend it by pointing out that hey, it's fiction and it's meant to be fantastical and entertaining and not necessarily an accurate portrayal of the actual lives of people, but... that doesn't stop me from feeling uncomfortable and, well, used in a way.

That's not to say I didn't get anything out of it. Hell, I read through the whole thing twice and enjoyed it. But that doesn't mean I don't feel uncomfortable with the way people like me we're handled.

Well, a lot of it was fine until Chapter 40.

joined Jan 17, 2017

So many people go in different directions for Nozomi's kansai-ben but I think this is my fave so far

aeginidae
Image Comments 30 Mar 11:34
joined Jan 17, 2017
66338111_p0

Legend of Lunatic Kingdom from a few years back, specifically. Same as Junko, Hecatia, Doremy, Sagume, and Clownpiece.

joined Jan 17, 2017

Mezashi and Official together are the very best thing

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

Today in "ways not to introduce BDSM into a relationship": surprise binding

aeginidae
Tremolo discussion 20 Feb 07:45
joined Jan 17, 2017

Also if you're going to go off about trans folk, do it in another thread where it's relevant and keep slurs out of it.

aeginidae
Tremolo discussion 20 Feb 07:43
joined Jan 17, 2017

This is great because
a: a little realism is fine too. My fave yuri stories are ones that I can relate to personally; ones that echo in some way my life experiences.
b: I can't deal with how humorously poorly the butch dresses, like please learn your shoulder measurement, but still I get why you would want to overcompensate in that sort of gendered direction as a response to a history of sexual abuse.
c: dang, the denial is so strong at the end with the whole "I only like guys, okay?!" bit at the end. That's really precious and relatable and it really just looks like her sense of heteronormativity is starting to seriously break down.

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

This kind of story is really fascinating to me because, like, at first blush it's creepy as all get out (you go to visit a vague acquaintance for school reasons and they just start mackin on you? that's not cool or okay, at least not for me personally) but I know I've still fantasized about this sort of thing, especially as a teen lmao but still now as a woman in my late twenties

joined Jan 17, 2017

Damn, if somebody pulled the "if you don't accept my feelings, tell me you hate me" shenanigan at me, I would be hella uncomfortable because that's waaaay codependent

joined Jan 17, 2017

Last page, "too proud to consider oneself suspectible" should be "susceptible", right?

But yeah, there's definitely this interesting element of ... prosaically manipulative characters? that really appeals to me because that's all of my loved ones lmao

joined Jan 17, 2017

Yeah, Akira and Yukari borrow a lot of imagery straight (lol) from Haruka and Michiru afaik

aeginidae
Image Comments 30 Nov 11:22
joined Jan 17, 2017
60827469_p1

Same, those are glorious freckles ;u;

aeginidae
Image Comments 30 Nov 11:18
joined Jan 17, 2017
52252872_p0

That's a weird torso, Remi. Your waist isn't supposed to be all the way up there.

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

Tbh tbh I really like the pacing. Also the kisses are really really nice ;u;

aeginidae
Image Comments 22 Oct 04:40
joined Jan 17, 2017
Slipslapslop

Oh lord what are those legs

aeginidae
Image Comments 18 Oct 06:36
joined Jan 17, 2017
Tnoc9ps

This is from the mobile game, Magia Record.

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

This was a really solid snapshot of a sort of situation I'm a bit too familiar with on both sides. I love things that are just a few pages, just long enough to establish a setting and to drop the reader into it.

joined Jan 17, 2017

That... that was really realistic sex imo, like that actually looked like intense and enjoyable tribbing

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

Thank you so much for the scanlation of this wonderful work. It has been such a fantastic read.

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

Still going strong as of today.

joined Jan 17, 2017

I'm so sorry about resurrecting a three year old thread but to be fair, when Marisa meets her in EoSD, Remi describes herself as a "light eater" who "always leaves some" so there's a fine precedent for her being bad at drinking blood neatly.

More importantly this was adorable ;u; and as much as I savor the melancholy of mortal Sakuya, I also love the idea of her stepping into the same tempo as Remi by volunteering to be turned.

aeginidae
Image Comments 20 Jul 18:35
joined Jan 17, 2017
C3va2xavcaatiin-orig
  1. I love it omfg
  2. Big same to Cocona with it being ticklish lmao
aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

That was pretty inundated with a sense of secondhand embarrassment lol

I hope the mangaka keeps working at it, though! They can always improve with time and further releases.

aeginidae
Image Comments 06 Jun 21:47
joined Jan 17, 2017
Sexy_lesbian_andriods_by_rdsullivan

Yesssss Xenosaga ❤❤❤