Sunnyskies
Matazoro. discussion 19 Dec 11:10
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Koto is a whole mood, that's for sure

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Onibi a bit embarrassing in this chapter. She tries to get a spider to bite her thinking that she will gain same powers as Spiderman. If she was a comic nerd boy, younger that 7 years old and a little bit dumb, I'd understand.

Spiderman comic is popular in Japan? She knows it really well. She even knows Midtown, that part surprised me.
Edit: Unless that line was a translator joke?

Onibi is extremely eccentric. Her enigmatic thought processes and motivations are difficult for mere us mortals to understand.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Goddamn, that has to be pretty much the worst self-destruct I have ever seen.
That was the Chernobyl of gay meltdowns.

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Good lord

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Interesting dynamic. Sex felt a little too forced though.

Narratively or consensually?

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

I like het stories when they aren't overdone and cliché. This one looks interesting. Will keep an eye on this one

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Go, go, Power Rangers!

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Gals being pals

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Exacting righteous justice in the process of committing evil.
Do we praise her or condemn her? A proper conundrum.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

It might be just me, but even as an introvert, I find Shimamura's attitude toward her "pseudo-friendships" with "Pancho," "Delos" and "Santos" to be a bit too cold and cynical. Not all connections with other people have to be deep or lasting, but she too easily writes off those three as not worth her time instead of recognizing that they're trying to be friendly and trying to genuinely respond in kind.

I think Shimamura might actually be on the spectrum. The way she handles social interaction, and the way she thinks about things are pretty atypical. Her difficulty relating to the new girls likely stems from a incomplete grasp on the simple nuances of interpersonal relation that comes naturally to the typically-minded. Also explains why she is confused by Taru's actions and behaviors.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

The rare and elusive Useful Lesbian!

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

ok.jpg

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

strangely transphobic bathroom joke in this one... I hope im just missing context somehow. I dont expect bkub to be a paragon of kindness or anything but that one was so 1 dimensionally mean that it reads like some awful fascist comics id rather not name

It's not a trans person. It's a peeper who wants to leer girls on their bathroom, thus stuff like "He's gonna find that I'm a guy" or "Gotta fool him with a girly voice" which don't really work for trans people. Trans girl won't think: "I'm a guy," because she's not and trans people don't usually maintain something like separate voices.

i'm a trans person, and i absolutely read it as a straight up mean transphobic 'joke'. why? because while it's not how a real trans person thinks, it is absolutely how shitty transphobes think that real trans people think. as the original comment indicates, this mythical scenario has been the bread and butter of anti-trans scaremongering forever.

That's just a simple drag queen. You aren't being attacked, just relax

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Ladies and gentlemen,
We got 'em.

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

consummate bruh

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

And they were Classmates

Oh my god, they were Classmates

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Ruh roh Raggy

Sunnyskies
Liberty discussion 09 Jun 08:43
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

"Oh? You're approaching me?"

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

At least it wasn't a toilet.

Shh. Don't give people ideas.

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Damn, that bitch got double dunked on
Get tossed

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Always remember to routinely inspect the fuel lines on you bike. They are exposed to the elements, and are prone to cracking with age, which can cause leaks. Fuel coming into contact with the hot cylinder or exhaust can cause a fire. Bike safe!

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

jesus...

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Sunnyskies
Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Never seen someone self-destruct that hard. Holy SHIT!