Forum › Posts by Kayo-chin

Kayo-chin
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I'm almost certain it's one of the specials in The Flower and the Star. Edit: Yep, the volume 2 special.

Wow, that was fast! That's the one! Thanks!

Kayo-chin
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Hello! Another vague one for you. I'm looking for a manga where, at the very end, one of the girls runs for days until she reaches the ocean to show how much she loves another girl. "I love you from here to..." and starts running. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Wasn't there an old pic of the two kissing?

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I hope they really do get married one day!

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

She's speaking Russian.

Mankind is still doomed, though, unless the children make babies... and inbreeding dooms them all eventually.

Yep, I'm fun at parties.

Kayo-chin
Anime season 11 Jan 15:07
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Märchen Mädchen (or Maerchen Maedchen?) was pretty interesting. Some potential for yuri, right there. Me likey!

last edited at Jan 11, 2018 3:08PM

Kayo-chin
Anime season 04 Jan 15:11
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Kuizumi san loves Ramen ... An anime about a girl who loves Ramen... And literally one minute into the anime we get tomboy being like https://i.imgur.com/jcNyVOn.jpg
Ramen with a side of yuri?

And with hearts in her eyes in the intro. :)

Koizumi is kind of a jerk, though.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Thanks for the info!

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Yama no Susume Omoide Present Episode 1 was yurilious. Heh, look at them flirting; and the back ground is gorgeous as hell!

I sure hope it is not just bait to lure yuri lovers. :\

Wait, wait, wait! Is it out already? Is it on Crunchyroll?

Kayo-chin
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Anyone interested in translating this? I'd love to know how the story continues.

Kayo-chin
Anime season 03 Jan 02:28
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

The first episode of A Place Further than the Universe was really good. I have high hopes for the rest of the series!

Yep, pretty strong start. Also having one of the characters remember the other as "long hair, pretty, smells good" was interesting

Yeah, my yuri senses were tingling throughout the episode. I love shows with no male characters! xD

Kayo-chin
Anime season 02 Jan 16:23
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

The first episode of A Place Further than the Universe was really good. I have high hopes for the rest of the series!

Kayo-chin
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

"Special thanks to my mother for helping draw.."
Spits out drink

I could never ask my mother to help with drawing a lewd comic!! What a brave (?) person!

But it was a cute story, I really liked it. :)

Kayo-chin
Image Comments 29 Dec 02:16
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016
66431620_p0

I love this "couple"! In the latest chapter Ucchi basically confessed her love in public. Watamote was always great, but lately it's been getting even better.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I know I'm a heretic, but I really ship Sachi and Eri... They're just so adorable together!

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Ruby can either go for her sister or her new friend from saint snow

Incest is disgusting, so no thanks. Luckily School Idol Festival is full of HanaRuby, so I can get my fix.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Ship level: yamato cannon

What a scene! What a lovely scene!

But the rest of the episode was a bit of a mess. Too many different ships. What happened to ChikaRiko or HanaRuby? The writers just forgot about them. :(

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

About time we got a You x Riko shot:

Ehh, I prefer Chika x Riko.

Kayo-chin
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Roses and graduations always remind me of Murciélago. Know what I mean?

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

So glad this was updated after such a long time! Thank you! This manga is one of my favourites.

Kayo-chin
Image Comments 04 Dec 03:29
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016
Officialhina

Wait, this really is official?? Wow! That's lewd.

last edited at Dec 4, 2017 3:29AM

Kayo-chin
Image Comments 04 Dec 03:28
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016
57797738_p6

I want more of these two. And if Hanayo could wear her glasses it would be even better.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Well, that was a lot of sex! Some very nice positions there... ;)

last edited at Dec 4, 2017 2:34AM

Kayo-chin
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I love this ship! And that's a great pic!

Kayo-chin
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I remember reading a manga where the daughter of a baker and the daughter of a rice merchant fall in love, but don't remember the name. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

This, maybe?

That's the one! So it was Takeyima Jin's, huh? Thank you very much!