Kinuk-1707358304148881881-img1

bless, its been too long since I've seen new NazShou DYNAMO content

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016
Plang719-1237098304225161216-img1

Buenos Dias Rei

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016

Also, YGO lore has the tendency to corrupt, maim or kill love interests, sometimes even multiple times.

nah they'll be fine and kept alive, this isn't another massive storyline like Duel Terminal or World Legacy

I wouldn't be be suprised if Labrynth, Adventure, G E N D E R and Runic all end up being in a shared universe (the last two already are), considering they're all very video game-y. Even without that, the lore of isolated archetypes can be cruel and often tragic (Kozmo, Visa's lore, Jigabyte's, Dog Marron's, etc.) too. I haven't caught up on the Sky Striker Manga yet, but you have to admit that Roze doesn't looks to healthy in Linkage...

Also I don't recall the Credits page being there upon my first read, but ... is there any reason Arias is referred to as a she?

Kozmoz is more sad because its straight up Star Wars x Wizard of Oz lol, so the witch dying is Darth Vader's death

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016

Also, YGO lore has the tendency to corrupt, maim or kill love interests, sometimes even multiple times.

nah they'll be fine and kept alive, this isn't another massive storyline like Duel Terminal or World Legacy

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016

as someone that plays this deck and knows these cards, the credits page forgot that the Virus cards being shown are two different ones, with the bat looking one being Full Force Virus, another stupidly strong trap card that while not as wide ranging as Eradicator Virus, can still destroy your opponent completely when against certain decks.

joined Aug 10, 2016

Rin and President fans arguing over who's gonna win. Meanwhile me, a Ruruka backer, dying on the floor because the one chapter with them on a date went to someone else.

joined Aug 10, 2016

Uhhhh....I didn't really get the ending. I get that MariAli authors just like the angst of them being separated, but I'm pretty much never satisfied with the reasoning. This time she DOES become a youkai magician and somehow that's why she's alone now? That seriously needed some fleshing out.

Still, I really liked the stories in the middle so that's a win anyway. Thanks again for the translation.

when you cross the line from human to youkai, Reimu is obligated to kill you, so she can't stay in Gensokyou anymore.

joined Aug 10, 2016

such a lovely new flood of translated MariAli, but when's the KoaPatchy content wave?

joined Aug 10, 2016

I remember an old saying...The quiet purest ones are often the most kinky ones

I remember a different but similar saying, "The pink ones are the lewd ones"

last edited at Jul 26, 2023 8:56PM

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016
Himehinghoi-1643600557997977601-img1

just to add onto this comment section, the guy doing the shitty TLs that were machine translation edits and tried to claim this panel wasn't gay, DetectiveAme, admitted a while back that they intentionally changed their "translation" from the original. They truly are the actual worst.

last edited at Jul 4, 2023 10:58PM

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016
Tumblr_d7bfd76d90bfd1ac07ff8cada7d88564_19644866_1280

yeah the artbook sketches confirm that she only cares if the knight is showing up, so every card with her on it being extra is just showing off to the knight like a dweeb.

joined Aug 10, 2016

Mochi that was amazing, fantastic, a wonderful windfall of context. Thanks so much to the translators for bringing us these chapters.

But my horse is still her scummy pervert best friend, they're perfectly equally trash together and I'll die on this hill even should my ship go down to the depths of the ocean.

joined Aug 10, 2016

I thought I was having a weird deja vu, then I realized we already got chapter 3

joined Aug 10, 2016

fr fr

also I know Micchi won't go for it because she's a socially stunted coward, but wow I hope she eventually lets the senpai know that those are all ghosts and she can see them too

joined Aug 10, 2016

well now I wanna see where her old friend from elementary school is

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016

I miss this series :(

joined Aug 10, 2016

Oh, touhou DJ are getting fewer those years
is kind of nostalgic see new ones

honestly hard to say if its just that scanlators are shifting focus into other IPs

joined Aug 10, 2016

finally seeing this hard translated and uploaded here, such a good day

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016
Hvhy5i6z2iwa1

wait this is the official mangaka for the manga adaptation lmao

joined Aug 10, 2016

Sister Gigant is certainly getting up there, I wonder if she's getting off on doing this sort of thing judging by her expression at the end.

I wonder if she's doing for herself or for someone else.
We do not know much about that.

at this point shes like Justin Law from Soul Eater, except probably just an intentional agent of chaos

joined Aug 10, 2016

Sister Gigant is certainly getting up there, I wonder if she's getting off on doing this sort of thing judging by her expression at the end.

last edited at Apr 26, 2023 6:34PM

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016
_gloomymato-1634607301142392833-img1

Here lies Sophie, she ran fast and died a virgin

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016
27644832_p0

rip Nue

TopKoak
Liberta discussion 14 Apr 14:23
joined Aug 10, 2016