Forum › Posts by SweetestBagOfRats

SweetestBagOfRats
Jurixchun
joined Jun 14, 2016

oliver agreed, we don't know how much time we have left.

last edited at Jun 18, 2016 2:00AM

SweetestBagOfRats
Jurixchun
joined Jun 14, 2016

No problem I'll wait :P Also either way works atleast for me just fine.

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 7:19AM

SweetestBagOfRats
Jurixchun
joined Jun 14, 2016

Soo, we're going to send the individual messages for now, right? Then does anyone know what is their email?

Jurixchun
joined Jun 14, 2016

Hello there Ssamba,

I can't really remember when it was I first stumbled across the Fluttering Feelings, maybe somewhere around year ago I dunno. But I really do like FF and have liked it from the start. Your art is really good and the story has been engaging so far. Also like you I'm an intovert, to the point where I don't even like speaking in a phone :P. It's just my thoughts, so propably nothing important :P, but I think you did the right choice for the moment by taking a pause from writing. I also like writing stories, novels and short stories though since I can't draw really well yet. You have been an inspirtion for me to start trying to learn to draw better though. At your condition I think(my unimportant thoughts again) that you should spent as much time with the people who are most important to you and think what happens when things turn better. They will turn better, no time for negative thinking, okay? Your story has helped me, and most likely many others to get through rough times, so now it's our time to do something for you! But anyway, your story will wait for you and so will the readers, so just put everything into getting better now!
Well, I think I've rambled enough for now.

So I Sweetest Bag O' Rats (Yeah I know it's odd, but I do like this name :P) from Finland, hope you everything good and will remain waiting.
Also love and support!!! (Had to add that since everyone else seems to do so :P)

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 9:52AM