Forum › Posts by vlkano

vlkano
Citrus discussion 04 May 06:38
joined Apr 17, 2016

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. If it's the anime, I think that they added some things in that shouldn't have been in there and took some stuff out that I thought should have made it to the final cut. But overall I thought that it was a good first season and I would love to see a second one. Also I'm assuming that everyone here read the latest addition to the series. My heart was not ready for something like this; it's affecting the same place in my heart when Oberyn died in Game of thrones. But what about you guys? Did anyone not like it? Also does anyone know why Saburota never really publish on the regular? If the author needs a go fund me page then I am all for it.

last edited at May 4, 2018 6:41AM

joined Apr 17, 2016

I think that I was way to happy when the new chapter came out. Does anyone think that they are going to be able to make a hard copy of all the chapters?

vlkano
Image Comments 02 May 04:27
joined Apr 17, 2016
Dmmgvqavaaapony

I'm confused; who are these two? What anime are they from?

vlkano
Image Comments 18 Apr 01:51
joined Apr 17, 2016
68139713_p0

Is it bad that when I saw this picture I was like "NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"
but the drawing is amazing though

vlkano
joined Apr 17, 2016

Well I did like this chapter; this is the first that I have ever seen from this creator. But I do agree that the sex segment was a little rush, maybe there might be a continuation of this couple, because I think that the concept is cute.

vlkano
joined Apr 17, 2016

I have a question is the Shizuka from this chapter the same from the other Asagi Ryuu chapter about the two coworkers together?

joined Apr 17, 2016

When I saw that there was a new chapter up, I read it at 3am. But this chapter is so sad but at the same time I find that I really like it because it shows a growth with both characters. But I really hope that there is a happy ending for not only this couple but also the student teacher one as well.

vlkano
Citrus discussion 07 Mar 02:12
joined Apr 17, 2016

I finally had some time to read the lastest chapter. My </3 is broken in two. Please please please let there be a happy ending for these two. Plus is everyone keeping up with the anime? Are they going to have a season 2? I really want to know.

vlkano
Citrus discussion 23 Jan 05:26
joined Apr 17, 2016

I swear I saw the lastest chapter and I lost my shit. I never thought that Mei was going to cry; do you think that she really is in love with Yuzu. Also who saw that it was going to be the manager that Mei was going to the meeting with I lost all self control when I saw that.

vlkano
Image Comments 23 Dec 22:35
joined Apr 17, 2016
Diee27eu0aayk1i-orig

Does anyone know when she is going to have another chapter come out? Love this pic though

vlkano
Image Comments 10 May 22:00
joined Apr 17, 2016
Elsanna_2

Not the I hate the pair and the artist is fantastic, I still can't get over the fact that they are sisters.

vlkano
Image Comments 18 Mar 23:38
joined Apr 17, 2016

One of my favorite couples plus one of my favorite artist = Pure happiness.

vlkano
Image Comments 18 Mar 23:37
joined Apr 17, 2016
Chikane_himeko_commission_optimum_by_yuriwhale-da1h5cr

This is the couple that started me on my yuri loving. Haven't seen them in so long and I still love them. Surprised to see Himeko taking the lead.

joined Apr 17, 2016

I understand that under Dynasty reader it shows that the series is completed and I did a search and there wasn't any new chapters or the author didn't finish the work. I would have love to see more to this parody, because it's a good parody. I like the story and the little sexy time stuff that goes around is great for me. It's really hard for me to find something that has a good story plus a little something something to look at. I wish I could contact the author to finish his/her work.

vlkano
joined Apr 17, 2016

I honestly wished that this was longer.

joined Apr 17, 2016

I kind of liked it cause the sex was pretty hot, but Natsuki wouldn't be that submissive and Shizuru could have been a little more coy like.