Image Comments 01 Aug 16:10
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
62564674_p2

Oh gosh I looooove them!!!

Daijishin
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

Oh goodness I'm so thrilled... Morinaga-sensei with this adulthood story, a super clear confession and with a extremely cute CAT??, my dream came true.

Gosh, I hope Galette makes it as a new yuri magazine and Morinaga can write whatever she wants..... Goodness, so many news!!! My heart is still on shock <3

Daijishin
Beloved L discussion 16 Jan 19:26
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

just totally amazed

OMFG

Daijishin
Image Comments 16 Jan 17:51
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

oh my.
that... finger..

Daijishin
Image Comments 16 Jan 17:47
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

awww <3

Daijishin
Image Comments 16 Jan 17:36
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
Src7bg0

her stare, OMG

Daijishin
Image Comments 16 Jan 17:33
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
Fuckfuckfuck

Gosh, first time seeing overwatch yuri, now a huge fan

Daijishin
Image Comments 16 Jan 17:28
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
Cousins

Maximum cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love this couple <3 <3

Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

whooooaaaaaa I love this couple, they are misterious and amazing ... and absolutly love their BDSM <3 But I would like Reina to take care of Kumiko... because all that suffering, I understand is sexy but it must come with love and care... if not, is not BDSM!!! argh.... thank you for the KumiRei final, totally necessary!!!! the dialogue, yeah, is so them, their style of comunicating, hehehe....and the art.... just amazing... gosh you're improving so much from your last works here on dynasty!!! high quality KumiRei stuff, is best new years present EVER!!!!! :DDDD <3 <3 <3 the beeeest!!!

Daijishin
Image Comments 16 Jan 17:11
Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016
60326282_p0

OMG I looooove thiiiiis!!!!!

please, another one with Amy, I don't care with who LOL

Love that moment, so original :D

Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

WOw, I just loved the face of Hana-san when she heared the EX word.... LOL... soooo cute.... and it's true, this is just the Milk Morinaga style that I never get tired of <3 As ZuljinRaynor said, the restaurant that keeps me coming back <3 .... but with some new things that I love! :DDD awww

Thanks truthfully for the scans!! So looking forward to buy the original but, OMG, 1.5 years to read it's a torture D: so THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU VERY MUCH MALIBU and yuri girl 1001 and everyone!! <3<3<3<3

Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

Oh gosh @Malibu thank you veryyyyy much!!! for sharing creations... thanks to Fly by Yuri of course too!!!
I will buy the English official book on the internet, obviously!! <3 <3 but... a year??? whoa, I think that is better to continue the series at least a little bit to keep the fans there close... (well... we are ALWAYS there.... waiting.... - ) I think that the scanlations are important in the market outside of Japan too, the play and important role to difund the material!!

So we can read this and buy the manga next year, of course, is Milk Morinaga, no doubt!! :DDD

<3

Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

Anyone else is dying for chapter 7 already?? :(

Me too. Well, I've got it scheduled after the one I'm currently working on (TLU 2nd edition vol 1 special), but I've become somewhat busy in real life, so I can't say how quick I'll get it out.

Yeah, like Tiger said, take your time!! We will wait for it super thankful ^-^.
This series are one of the best, even if it takes so much time we will never forget about them, hehehe.
Yuri Girl 1001, thank you and Ganbatte!!! :D <3

Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

I've never quite wrapped my head around how good Morinaga is with how simple her stuff is. I've yacked about it, come up with various points about all the things she does well, but still it weirds me out; she's like a Taoist master of yuri.

I'm completly agree with you, Purple Library Guy!! Morinaga is amazing, even if she is so simple and working on the same topics as the most others (first love, homophobia fears...) but.... It's just so dawn perfect, only she makes it so beautiful to read, oh gosh <3 <3 <3 I just can't explain it LOL . She is not the Queen of yuri for nothing :__)