Forum › Posts by Orenji-kun

Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

I'm not particularly fond of futa, but the big clit fetish is one of the very few exceptions to pure, vanilla yuri that I personally enjoy. When I saw this posted not too long ago, I knew I had to translate it ASAP. While the art is amazing, the dialogue is pretty raunchy and not that creative, but if you enjoy the occasional and rare ahegao yuri/futa hentai, you should enjoy this!

Check out my official twitter for sneak previews of my scanlations and other random posts!
https://twitter.com/Yuri_Bot_Scans

Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

Technically, it's an NTR story. It goes a lot like some usual staples. Girl likes boy, asks character to help teach her something sex related, and gets utterly consumed by her carnal desires, forgetting about original love interest. There's even "anal sex as a finishing blow".

Is it really NTR if they were never in a relationship to begin with? You can't really be unfaithful to a POTENTIAL significant other.

NTR isnt just about one character being "stolen" from another
It's reading about the MAIN character getting their love interest "stolen", it's the angst you feel from empathisizing (that some people enjoy) that makes it ntr.

The first ntr I've ever read was Your Fault from Kuzushiro. Netorare kinda leaves you feeling like shit after reading what the mc experiences. Cheating isn't necessary to be netorare, but can be.
The two genres/tags aren't codependent, or else you'd see each cheating tag coupled with a netorare one and so on

I'm sorry that I'm not super clear, I'm not sure how to define ntr, but it has something to do with how shitty it feel as you're reading it

Basically, NTR is to angst as tragedy is to sadness. Just like how sad events don't necessarily warrant a tragedy tag, cheating doesn't necessarily warrant an NTR tag.

Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

How peculiar. Still entertaining though.
Also, no glasses tag?

fixed

Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

Ch.1 is het right? Is it a prequel of ch.2?

This chapter was released in Penguin Club 2010-07, and I haven't found ch1 or any other chapters for that matter. I'm leaving ch2 in the title but treating this like a one-shot because there are no signs that we'll ever see another chapter.

Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

I'm a fan of Sawano Akira, the few times he's done yuri, so I was surprised to see how little love this piece has gotten in five year's it's been out there.

I hope you guys enjoy this one, and check out Yuri-Bot Scans' official twitter for info on my WIPs and just to hang out and shitpost about yuri and hentai lol
@Yuri_Bot_Scans

Orenji-kun Uploader
Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

I find it kind of funny how so many people have a problem with this because of the rape, but the whole point of it is that it's totally wrong and not sexy at all even though they both love each other. It's obviously done out of desperation, and it isn't until Yui snaps Ichika back to reality with a line from their childhood and Ichika confesses that Yui forgives her and the diabetes factor goes through the roof. That and the great art are why I jumped on this work as soon as I saw it.

Faust posted:

Faust posted:

This is one of the stories mentioned in that thread by EvilDevil no? "there is a yuri anthology where girls can impregnate other girls"

Yes it is first story. I'm surprised it got translated and so fast after Evil posted it.

Maybe it was already in the works, or perhaps EvilDevil bringing it up caught a scanlator's attention
Either way it's kind of awesome, I was curious to know what it was about

It was posted on exhentai 2 days ago so they basically done it in 2 days. That is why I'm both surprised and amazed. Also I was sure it was kind of work nobody would touch.

And yeah, as a one man team, it really only takes me 1 or 2 days to scanlate a chapter. My top priority is school, but I'm always keeping an eye out for any pure yuri worth translating.

Orenji-kun Uploader
Kase-san discussion 07 Mar 22:47
Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

I've decided to take this up as the sole member of the group Yuri-Bot Scans. I've already scoured the internet for any raws I can get my hands on, but I can only find chapters 11.5 and 12 in Chinese, does anyone have it in Japanese? Also, is anyone working on this themselves or want to assist me? If so, please email me at Orenji.kun0@gmail.com

Can you also post this over here? Can't hurt to get more eyes on it.

Sure ^_^ thanks for the suggestion, I'm fairly new to this site and scanlating in general

Orenji-kun Uploader
Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

I've decided to take up Kase-san (http://dynasty-scans.com/series/kase_san) as the sole member of the group Yuri-Bot Scans. I've already scoured the internet for any raws I can get my hands on, but I can only find chapters 11.5 and 12 in Chinese, does anyone have it in Japanese? Also, is anyone working on this themselves or want to assist me? If so, please email me at Orenji.kun0@gmail.com

Orenji-kun Uploader
Kase-san discussion 07 Mar 22:13
Pretty_ranger_icon
Yuri-Bot Scans
joined Feb 17, 2016

I've decided to take this up as the sole member of the group Yuri-Bot Scans. I've already scoured the internet for any raws I can get my hands on, but I can only find chapters 11.5 and 12 in Chinese, does anyone have it in Japanese? Also, is anyone working on this themselves or want to assist me? If so, please email me at Orenji.kun0@gmail.com

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 10:15PM