Forum › Posts by gie-sakura

gie-sakura
11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

Such a good friends, thanks to them we could skip a lot of drama...

gie-sakura
11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

And now I want to know who is going to play each role...

gie-sakura
11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

Should this have a "harem" tag?? jeje

gie-sakura
11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

Does this continue with more aaaaaangststy drama? It reminds me of a tamer....that one series where the girl takes all of her best friend's "firsts". Don't think it finished.

Sounds interesting. Could you tell me the name of said series in case you remember?

I think you mean to netsuzou trap...

gie-sakura
Wicked Girl discussion 08 Sep 17:02
11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

Seems like sensei only likes edgy girls. she kinda reminds me a bit of Touko-senpai from Bloom into You, they're not the same, obviously.
But yes, I'm glad that she'll take responsibility of the girl.

OMG I hadn't think that, let's hope Bloom into you doesn't end this way...

gie-sakura
11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

Well, we'll find out how big Yuu feelings are in the next chapter, if it's true that she has come to love her she'll feel something when she begin the kiss, some heartbeath, something...

gie-sakura
11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

So, what now?, Touko just want something that never changes (for friendship and love), and that's no fair for Yuu and Nanami, like everybody, I don't want to see Yuu suffer just because Touko maybe is gonna tell her something like "This is not what I wanted, let's be friends instead". I don't know, till the begining of the manga it looks like Yuu is who need to grow, to find somebody who could sweep her of her feet, but if Touko doesn't change she is gonna hurt them both...

11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

Dear Ssamba:

My name is Angélica, I wanted to tell you that this serie is the first yuri manga that I ever read, thanks to you I had the oportunity to live such a beautiful history, I got excited week by week with the life of this two girls, that's why from part of the fans who don't speak korean, even english, but still try everything they can to read each chapter about seol-a and No-Rae love history we want to wish you to recover soon.

With love from Colombia Latin América

gie-sakura
11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

hii, can anyone explain to me school system in Japan, cuz here i read the sempai is in 3'rd years right and the previous president should be also in 3'rd year right (if it's 3 years school system), from what i read the the sempai is more popular than the current/previous president since 1'st years, but why would she loss the election in 2'nd year to him, and also isn't a 3'rd year student usually not allowed to be president cuz they are going to graduate, (it just it kind of irony why she is loss the election in 2'nd year and have to be doing it in her 3'rd year) and people always assume she is going to be president, thanks before

Hi, I think there was a mistake in the translation, Nanami Senpai is a second year...

gie-sakura
Magan&Danai discussion 10 Feb 06:30
11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

The last girl... that's our face every chapter jajajajajaja...

gie-sakura
11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

I personally think Maki is not creepy at all, it's just that maybe he wants to understand what love means, and what does it feel, so I hope he can support them from now on...