Forum › Posts by kiby

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

......there goes Japanese with their weird ass fetish again....

SIGHS i wonder if these guys ever heard of term NORMAL.....

...do you think Japan invented sado-masochism...?

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Best post in the thread.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

There was a post in the Sentimental Dust thread with a script translation for the unfinished chapters. Nobody actually uploaded anything using those translations, though, so you have to read them side-by-side.

e: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/207318

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 8:43AM

kiby
Syrupy Love discussion 20 Jan 08:30
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

It's a flashback to when she first met Jun. It changes to the flashback as Tsubasa steps out of her shoes in the entranceway.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

There's also the subtext with Mitsuru's social link, where you can be totally sincere about being willing to run away with her, to escape family problems.

Elizabeth and the MC totally have sex at the very end of her link, though. I can't interpret what she says about inviting someone to be alone in a bedroom with you, and then you spending the evening together, as anything else.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

In Dragon's Dogma, it's less romance and more "this is the character you talked to the most before the main story reaches a certain point", or who you gifted a unique ring to before that same point. It's treated as a romance by the game, even results in a fade-to-black love scene by a campfire, and they'll be with you in the ending, though.

I also didn't know that this game had romance in it, I played a little bit of it and didn't dislike it.
Story and immersion are really good, it reminded me a bit of some MMO, but I was under the impression that it had zero romance because of how things were developing, would you mind telling me more about it? I'm now really curious about who this character is and in which part of the main story does she appear

She's a character who you run into all across the game. It's not really a romance and more that maybe she might be open to a romance if the fate of the world wasn't hanging by a thread, but nothing comes of it.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Fate/Extra and Fate/Extra CCC has so many since the script/dialogue/every written word is exactly the same between female and male protagonist - so every female character that develops any kind of attraction to the protagonist does so regardless of gender; not to mention it's specifically mentioned that they're bisexual, so it's intentional. Another result from the same script is that FeMC shows attraction to female characters + I actually haven't encountered a single moment where she's attracted to male characters, so it's pretty much impossible to play a straight FeMC in these games. In short, the script is so very obviously written with a heterosexual male protagonist in mind, but since they basically copy and pasted the same script for the female protagonist, it becomes incredibly gay while also inadvertently creating a really strong female protagonist. Top recommendation for these jrpgs in terms of yuri.

I wouldn't say the script is entirely the same between genders. For examples in /Extra, Saber will mention that she is also attracted to girls if you play as a girl and start romancing her, and Caster says she does not care what gender you are if you say "You know I'm a girl, right?" when she talks about marrying you.

Small things, but the acknowledgement is there.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

I thought Kotooka likes Tsukasa and not Washio? Have I been reading wrong the whole time?

Kotooka likes Tsukasa, who likes Washio, who likes Kotooka.

kiby
Renai Kowai discussion 02 Jan 21:20
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Sad to see something good get dropped just because it's not about girls kissing.

kiby
Heart Gifts discussion 01 Jan 09:37
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

So if her father is super religious how does their relationship fair since you know both girls

Being super religious and being against homosexuality are not the same thing.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Hiruno is really damn good at wringing emotions out of you.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Just here to say that that is an amazing name.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Apparently it ended in Japan, in 2013. 4 volumes.

Amazon.jp link

last edited at Dec 25, 2016 12:13AM

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Nico-chan, get your mind out of the gutter.

kiby
15Y+ discussion 11 Dec 11:30
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Just to answer any questions that might come up, this is a flashback to when Fah and P'zee's mother were younger.

Finding out that Fah was in love with P'sai, and is now in love with P'zee reminded me of http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_structural_formula_of_first_love

How girl get pragent?

I think the guy from the car had something to do with it...

Yes, that was P'sai's boyfriend/guy she was sleeping with.

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Aw shit, Mimika.

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Feeling a little cold down there, Satan?

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Read Flan's lines in Liquid's voice, somehow improved on perfection.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Each chapter is 40-50 pages. They aren't going to make a volume containing 10 of them or whatever, while the manga hasn't even hit chapter 20.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Nothing will ever phase me after PSP Monster Hunter's CLAW.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Finally, it took another restock, but I am finally blessed with an LE order.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Not bad.

I don't get the first sentence in the author's afterword.

Senpai was heterosexual as far as she knew, and was "passive" in her first lesbian experience. Then she obsessed over it and decided to actively pursue more sex, and then a full relationship, with Anna.

kiby
Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

This chapter killed me. This is weapon-grade cute.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Some people on this site simply can not handle even seeing an artist draw a man.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

What did I just read and why did I keep reading? gg

You kept reading because it picked you up off the ground and dusted you off.

And then it punched you in the gut and kicked you in the shins.