Forum › Posts by Rakusa

Rakusa
Image Comments 06 Mar 02:32
joined Aug 10, 2015
55512690_p0

Rye
They went on a trip, in their favourite rocketship - to the sky, flying so high~

Rakusa
Image Comments 06 Mar 02:31
joined Aug 10, 2015
47176802_p0

Hehe...MWUGAHA

Rakusa
Image Comments 05 Mar 17:27
joined Aug 10, 2015
Naldgax

sisters 4 leif

joined Aug 10, 2015

Oh, I thought we already connected by each other's hearts and ... booty.

Nyeheheh.Dangg right we did x3 and don't forget the boobies! ...my boobies anyway :D

joined Aug 10, 2015

So Rakusa and oguzhan96, after saying all that you two won't even exchange some form of contact? I'm kind of disappointed. (>_<)

E-eh? Well..umm...i guess? Sorry to disappoint you senpai QnQ but...uhhh IT'S EMBARRASSING OKAY I'M LIKE, 100% EMBARRASSED NOW AND I DON'T KNOW WHY
Maybe i'll ask him anytime soon ////

joined Aug 10, 2015

there really won't be yuri.Not even subtext.

hm? ep81:

Upon arrival, the girls explain that they came to find out how Mizuki and Mikuru first met. Mikuru comes from the room and mentions that she was about to make tea, so Mizuki brings them up to the kitchen area. Ichigo compares it to the home of a newlywed couple, which makes them laugh and question which one of them would be the wife. However, neither Seira or Ichigo can figure it out, which makes them laugh again.

and

In the hallway, Yurika suddenly makes a random love confession to Kaede, which leaves her shocked until Yurika explains that she meant that she loves Kaede's magic. With that Kaede tells her that together they will make vampire magic on the stage, which excites Yurika.

That's just 1 episode. Ep 171 was practically a Kiniro mosaic episode.
Wait didn't I already point out another episode last time?

...I need more Hinaki x Juri in my life...................

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ALRIGHT then, thanks for it ^w^

Rakusa
Pulse discussion 04 Mar 09:10
joined Aug 10, 2015

My my...somehow reminds me of my friend who became a doctor xD but with my experiences, i can truthfully say: BEING A LESBIAN AND A DOCTOR IS HARD WORK, yo
You get dat ass grabbed every sec from sum gurrls

No srlsy i saw it with my own eyes, it was fucking funny.
My friendoo is hot tho.

Rakusa
Image Comments 03 Mar 13:32
joined Aug 10, 2015
Convergence_by_kathrynlayno-d8b4ch6

^ here you go
o3o

Rakusa
Image Comments 03 Mar 13:29
joined Aug 10, 2015
Search_and_destroy_by_kathrynlayno-d8fbaje

^ already did ;3

Rakusa
Image Comments 03 Mar 13:24
joined Aug 10, 2015
Qjhg7z8

Still cute?

joined Aug 10, 2015

There seems to be quite a lot of Aikatsu stuff popping up recently - how come?

I've never seen it but it doesn't have any yuri subtext really right - like at precure levels maybe?

Well i stopped at the first episode from aikatsu, because i'm not really into this idol-too-kawaii-thingy thing,(aside from love live.Much Eli, much love)
But i can tell you right away it IS on precure level.It is just this "Ganbatte! We'll do it guys!" Thing.Which means, beside beautiful happy moments, there really won't be yuri.Not even subtext.It's just another all-girl idol anime, buuuuut if your yuri googles are on 100%, you'll ship some here and there...and yeah.

I wanna eat pizza somehow.

Rakusa
Image Comments 03 Mar 07:31
joined Aug 10, 2015
95f285d932038c90b8539da8f4dd2bfb

^ please don't say that with your Profile pic.It's too much.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Appwee
But love has it's points.It's poisonous, Asami - you WON'T do Korra a favour if ya eat it'n die.
But d'awww

joined Aug 10, 2015

This was cute. On the other hand, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT, JAPAN. You don't get colds from being wet. You don't get colds from BEING cold. You get colds FROM A VIRUS. THIS IS BASIC MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE, IT IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

True, but being cold or lacking sleep is a good way to suppress your immune system and make it more likely you'll catch one.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and besides, isn't it cuter that way? Well...my mom always tells me i'll catch a cold when i'm always dressing up like a homeless ass-kid ^^ because she hates my sense of clothes.And me ^^ i love my mom

And for me I admire you. Really, you're amazing I'm your fan.

I'm assuming you mean me, if that is so - would you do your onee-sama a favor? How 'bout washing my back? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and slowllllyyy going to the front...slowly, don't shoo it.And then..hehehe...and then...i'll leave it up to your imagination (•ө•)♡

Ahhhh, you're really amazing. But I can't do those things because I'm a boy but I can find cute girls for you.

Oh...at least we both like vagina.*badabumm tzz* (btw, i'm flattered, thank you very much) you're such an gentleman.Me likey.
Sure, gimme one of da cuties! •q•
If you find some cute Girls, then i'd be more than willing to take 'em x3

But pizza will do too.#SingleLikeApringle

Oh I'm so happy. Thank you. I can't imagine how nice it will be If I was your side-kick.

You're welcome.So, let's go Oguzhan-kun! To the hunt of cute girls, my loyal side-buddy! ≧◡≦ 'happy to know that you're such an cutie though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aye Aye Captain! ( btw I can't tell how much my heart fluttered when you said my name.)

I feel like this turns into an romantic-friendship-comedy :D
Oh my, ya makin' me blush~ yada~
huuuuugs Good thing you're so motivated, m8 >:)

Oh you're the one making me blush. Talking to you like this is like a dream to me. Today I was happy and energetic thanks to you.

Ayeee, glad to hear that! Stay happy, buddy - or else i'll just swippydi-swap your ass xD (just a joke.) maybe.
Muhaha.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <3

Oh then I should stop being happy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .

Oh my, you naughty pizza :o jk xD
I'll do it for you for free ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Actually, no, just for cookies - and then we have a deal.But just spanking xD

last edited at Mar 2, 2016 7:54AM

Rakusa
joined Aug 10, 2015

Weew, what's gonna happen now?...

Wait up'n see

Rakusa
Lavender discussion 01 Mar 10:35
joined Aug 10, 2015

Kgh, need moarrrr

Me2

Rakusa
Lavender discussion 01 Mar 10:35
joined Aug 10, 2015

Kgh, need moarrrr

Me2

joined Aug 10, 2015

Lol, exact same situation happened to me when i got my hair short last year xD

Rakusa
Pack discussion 01 Mar 07:57
joined Aug 10, 2015

Ayyewe, me likey.
Though i think it's funny that she has to swap her ass xD guuuurrl, u 9, can't u do it? Anyway, Meiling abd Sakuya are THE bae's.

joined Aug 10, 2015

This was cute. On the other hand, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT, JAPAN. You don't get colds from being wet. You don't get colds from BEING cold. You get colds FROM A VIRUS. THIS IS BASIC MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE, IT IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

True, but being cold or lacking sleep is a good way to suppress your immune system and make it more likely you'll catch one.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and besides, isn't it cuter that way? Well...my mom always tells me i'll catch a cold when i'm always dressing up like a homeless ass-kid ^^ because she hates my sense of clothes.And me ^^ i love my mom

And for me I admire you. Really, you're amazing I'm your fan.

I'm assuming you mean me, if that is so - would you do your onee-sama a favor? How 'bout washing my back? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
and slowllllyyy going to the front...slowly, don't shoo it.And then..hehehe...and then...i'll leave it up to your imagination (•ө•)♡

Ahhhh, you're really amazing. But I can't do those things because I'm a boy but I can find cute girls for you.

Oh...at least we both like vagina.*badabumm tzz* (btw, i'm flattered, thank you very much) you're such an gentleman.Me likey.
Sure, gimme one of da cuties! •q•
If you find some cute Girls, then i'd be more than willing to take 'em x3

But pizza will do too.#SingleLikeApringle

Oh I'm so happy. Thank you. I can't imagine how nice it will be If I was your side-kick.

You're welcome.So, let's go Oguzhan-kun! To the hunt of cute girls, my loyal side-buddy! ≧◡≦ 'happy to know that you're such an cutie though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aye Aye Captain! ( btw I can't tell how much my heart fluttered when you said my name.)

I feel like this turns into an romantic-friendship-comedy :D
Oh my, ya makin' me blush~ yada~
huuuuugs Good thing you're so motivated, m8 >:)

Oh you're the one making me blush. Talking to you like this is like a dream to me. Today I was happy and energetic thanks to you.

Ayeee, glad to hear that! Stay happy, buddy - or else i'll just swippydi-swap your ass xD (just a joke.) maybe.
Muhaha.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <3

Rakusa
joined Aug 10, 2015

Me, 100%, when i see my friend making out with somebody.

Rakusa
Image Comments 01 Mar 07:26
joined Aug 10, 2015
95f285d932038c90b8539da8f4dd2bfb

Omg look at dat hot thinggg uhhh with that handsome rider

Damn

Rakusa
Image Comments 01 Mar 07:24
joined Aug 10, 2015
[kazeha]%2003

Meuahahaha..^
Ur also my secret love yo<333