Forum › Posts by Meru

Sango%20by%20annie%20icon
joined Jul 3, 2015

On another note... Did anyone else's heart break at Sungji crying in Chapter 18? The cherry blossom selca TT-TT

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 1:59PM

joined Jul 3, 2015

Also, one more thing...I can access the comic from my iPhone, but I can't read anything because I don't speak the language. Is there a way to translate the comic from my phone so I can read it there? I'd really hate to think that all this has been a waste of time and money.

I've seen the tutorial....but whenever I fill in whatever information or what not, even when the birthdate I give makes me older then 19, the 19+ switch still doesn't turn red like I've seen, so I can't view WDTFS at all....when I go to read the chapter, it asks for adult certification again, and when I input information, it just continues to redirect me back to the previous page but doesn't let me view the 19+ content. I really don't know what to do

i also experienced the same thing. the 19+ button wont turn on. i have tried from google chrome, safari and firefox web browser. And i already paid the coin and login using facebook acc (im 24yo). Does anyone know how to fix this? :(

I believe this is due to an issue from the desktop website. Have you tried verifying from mobile yet? Once you verify once then every time you log in, the 19+ will automatically be turned on for you. Try verifying through your mobile and then view the chapters on the web browser.

For Android Mobile Users

In order to view 19+ comics on the Lezhin App, you must download the Lezhin (Complete Edition) App available on Naver and the Tstore. Due to Google Play's policy, the Lezhin app displayed on the Google App Store is restricted from showing adult comics. However, if you have unlocked WDTFS chapters on the desktop, the chapters will show in your library on the Google Play Lezhin App either way. Just press the stacked books icon.

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 2:00PM

joined Jul 3, 2015

Amazing work from the team! Thank you guys so much!

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 1:20AM

joined Jul 3, 2015

clairesun

Do u have a facebook account, use it to login, if you've already had ur age info on facebook, ur lezhin account will be set 19+ automatically.

Ah, pardon me. I was replying to someone else who has the problem above. I myself am not experiencing this issue. I should've specified.

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 2:53PM

joined Jul 3, 2015

KoutarouTatsumiya

I've seen the tutorial....but whenever I fill in whatever information or what not, even when the birthdate I give makes me older then 19, the 19+ switch still doesn't turn red like I've seen, so I can't view WDTFS at all....when I go to read the chapter, it asks for adult certification again, and when I input information, it just continues to redirect me back to the previous page but doesn't let me view the 19+ content. I really don't know what to do

I've made a new account to test if this was a wide spread issue or not and it looks like there has been a problem with the international verification lately. With my new account, I've faced the same problems as you. The verification will only redirect me to the previous page and will not actually verify my age (this occurs on the website).

If anyone has solutions to this, please do tell for this user. For now, my best guess is to do the verification through mobile app since it may be that the website is acting up.

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 2:54PM

joined Jul 3, 2015

Oh, okay sweet as. Just being impatient then :P I keep an eye out for updates everyday, this has me hooked.
By chance, has Halmoni translated any other korean manwha (Am i using that correctly?) similar to this? I'm trying to find more awesome yuri, since I've pretty much read all that's available on dynasty-scans.

Fluttering Feelings is the only one that's actively being translated right now (however, it's on hiatus until August but I'm sure 30+ chapters will keep you busy). She is also translating another one of Gaji's (same author as WDTFS) manhwas' called A Pet's Aesthetic.

If you're interested in a more fluffy, light story, I'd also recommend Their Story by Tanjiu.

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 2:27AM

joined Jul 3, 2015

I see chapter 7 is up (happy happy dance), but it seems to have stopped translating after the panel with the "she's a crossdresser" speech bubble.
Is there something I could do to fix this? Or am I just being impatient again?
There is also a small overlaying problem for a few panels during the flashback scene with Sungji's brother, where the korean text is present alongside the english text.

I just checked it out but since there hasn't been an announcement of the chapter being released, I'm sure those problems are in the process of being fixed. They may be in the middle to doing the overlay.

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 2:11AM

joined Jul 3, 2015

In fact, it's highly likely that they didn't talk about it at all and just swept it under the rug in my opinion.

You've just made me realize that's incredibly likely. I mean, Sumin completely shut down for a month or so after her parent's death. It wouldn't be a surprise if she avoided confrontation and just began to live under a facade of coldness. It's a defensive mechanism for her it seems.

joined Jul 3, 2015

Absolutely appreciate kyra's analysis so much. It definitely hits when explaining the current Sumin/Seju relationship that's at hand.

But interestingly enough, I'm not sure Seju is what Sumin needs at this point of her life. Of course, I give Seju a lot credit for sticking by the pain in the ass of a Sumin and being very dedicated in taking care of her but what Sumin may need in terms of a relationship is something fresh and new.

Sungji has this innocent outlook on life, simpler and naive, something Sumin lacks because of tragic experiences in life. It's an interesting contrast these two have and when they're together, you can tell what the effect does to one another. We see Sumin with that little blush again and a very apparent kindness while as Sungji displays a rather mature side of care and comfort for the latter

I think Seju knows of this, hence her enticement and instigation. She seems curious of this Sungji and wonders how and why this particular girl can change Sumin without even trying. I think the poor girl thinks it's time for Sumin to move on (or maybe not, sometimes she's just shady lol). I don't think it'd be them throwing away all those 10 years together if they did but rather, a new start for the both of them without those past burdens guilting them together.

Ahhh, but who knows? The story's just begun.

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 4:04PM

joined Jul 3, 2015

korean drama

And the enthusiasm I had for this webtoon was gone

Trust me, it's not as bad as it seems, especially compare to some actual korean dramas out there lol. The formatting of it however is similar.

last edited at Jul 3, 2015 8:38PM

joined Jul 3, 2015

Skimmed through it, and found it quite boring, tbh.

This art and plot kinda sucks imo.

random fucking here and there, On the art - It's rather plain, and when the sexy-time kicks in, it's somewhat dodgy, it looks more... grotesque than sexy.

From what I've gathered from my reading experience, the characters are mysterious and overall, WDTFS is for the “mature” audience, people who are able to accept the complexity of relationships and such. Shit doesn't make sense sometimes when it comes to love and relationships and whatnot. Sex however? Simple, makes sense. That's why I don't think the sex scenes are unnecessary. Rather, they add to the story really, more of an adult scandalous feel and tbh, kind of angsty. Sumin seems disinterested in a few sex scenes, her face portraying less emotion in contrast of her flashback sex scenes. Since the recent chapters aren't translated yet, a lot of readers haven't grasped the past information that Sumin and Seju hold. Took me some time too

Tbh, I can’t seem to dislike any of the characters that much. Even Seju, who is ranked rather low in terms of votes, isn’t really that bad of a character. Of course, the story’s just recently began exploring more of the characters' intentions so I can’t say for sure. For Sumin, you either pity her or you’re frustrated with her lol. But you're still able to like her somehow.

Sungji however is an absolute angel all around.

As for quality, the background images are computer generated so sometimes it can be a little weird to see the drawn characters on them. But the whole point of this manhwa is to focus on the characters' depth so I don’t really mind.

I think the story is charming. People say it’s “typical” but it’s way better than most of the school girls yuri stories we get to see all the time. I've only really loved a few of these school girl centric mangas. It's refreshing to see another adult portrayal of lesbian loving.

Hate to say it but WDTFS is like a yuri korean drama, and we all know those are hella addicting. It might seem shitty to some but hell, we still read it anyway. There's something about it.

WDTFS is most definitely a slow burn type of story, in my opinion.

last edited at Jul 3, 2015 7:51PM

joined Jul 3, 2015

Okay so to the people who have purchased the chapters and are currently reading, I can't be the only one who's hyped about why the characters are the way they are and how the story's going to play out right?

I would love to hear your thoughts and analysis on the characters and the plot line that's unfolding right now.

joined Jul 3, 2015

um where can i buy it, i'm staying in malaysia right now near sungai long but i don't know where to buy it .(ó﹏ò。)

There is no physical copy of "What Does the Fox Say?". It is a webtoon and in order to view it, you will have to purchase it online. Go back to Page 1 of this forum and read the tutorial provided.

last edited at Jul 3, 2015 2:15PM

joined Jul 3, 2015

How to Read "What Does The Fox Say" Legally for Dummies

I've seen that there has been a lot of confusion on how to view WDTFS legally due to the Lezhin Comic site being in Korean so I've decided to make a detailed STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL with SCREENSHOTS on how to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and BUY COINS in order to view the manhwa. It's literally over twenty detailed screenshots on how to view WDTFS on Lezhin so I'm hoping this will clear up a lot.

Please refer to the link below.

http://writingborder.tumblr.com/private/123104071014/tumblr_nqwk54CKHC1s8cete

• Zoom in if you can't see very well due to my tumblr theme.

Now, to view the translated chapters in English, I prefer using the "Bookmarking" technique since my dumbass can't work with add ons very well.

Bookmarking Tutorial Link

http://flutteringfeelings.x10.mx/how-to-read-on-comico/

• Please note that the Bookmarking way requires you to refresh the page sometimes in order for the overlay to work. Once you have installed the bookmark, go to an unlocked chapter that has been provided with an overlay, press onto that chapter, and then press your bookmark translator.

You can also use the Add On way in order to get the overlay.

http://www.oddsquad.org/p/naver-addon.html

I hope this answers most of your questions. I get it, navigating a foreign site is hard. If you have any trouble, please ask politely and answers will be provided to you in order for readers to have an enjoyable reading experience. Thank you guys!

For APPLE USERS (IPhone, IPad, etc), I've also provided a tutorial on how to purchase the coins on these devices.

Please refer to the link below or Page 1 of this forum.

http://writingborder.tumblr.com/private/123128679699/tumblr_nqx91hEY5R1s8cete

joined Jul 3, 2015

edit:
why do the guides mention you have to use your smartphone to buy coins by the way? I'm sure there is a reason, I'm just curious.
I see that once you're logegd in, you can buy coins through http://www.lezhin.com/payment , but maybe it isn't as international as the smartphone app?

I just checked the desktop version out to see if you can pay through the web. When you visit the payment page, it will prompt you to several options. However, they are mostly Korean linked and I believe only apply for Korean users. The first two options 신용카드 and 휴대폰결제 means Credit Card and Mobile Payment. When you press onto their payment option though, it redirects you to another pop up page and it's just more verification messes in Korean.

This is why using a smartphone is necessary for international users who don't speak an ounce of Korean (like me). This process is quicker and more simple.

joined Jul 3, 2015

How to Read "What Does The Fox Say" Legally for Dummies

I've seen that there has been a lot of confusion on how to view WDTFS legally due to the Lezhin Comic site being in Korean so I've decided to make a detailed STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL with SCREENSHOTS on how to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and BUY COINS in order to view the manhwa. It's literally over twenty detailed screenshots on how to view WDTFS on Lezhin so I'm hoping this will clear up a lot.

Please refer to the link below.

http://writingborder.tumblr.com/private/123104071014/tumblr_nqwk54CKHC1s8cete

• Zoom in if you can't see very well due to my tumblr theme.

Now, to view the translated chapters in English, I prefer using the "Bookmarking" technique since my dumbass can't work with add ons very well.

Bookmarking Tutorial Link

http://flutteringfeelings.x10.mx/how-to-read-on-comico/

• Please note that the Bookmarking way requires you to refresh the page sometimes in order for the overlay to work. Once you have installed the bookmark, go to an unlocked chapter that has been provided with an overlay, press onto that chapter, and then press your bookmark translator.

You can also use the Add On way in order to get the overlay.

http://www.oddsquad.org/p/naver-addon.html

I hope this answers most of your questions. I get it, navigating a foreign site is hard. If you have any trouble, please ask politely and answers will be provided to you in order for readers to have an enjoyable reading experience. Thank you guys!

last edited at Jul 3, 2015 4:42AM