Forum › Posts by YuriChan220

YuriChan220
LOVE/DEATH discussion 06 Jul 20:33
Ev03
joined Jun 24, 2015

Is having 2 yandere's a good combo? Especially with yuri?

YuriChan220
LOVE/DEATH discussion 06 Jul 16:55
Ev03
joined Jun 24, 2015

Yay! I was waiting for the next chapter! Hooray! And who's that girl at the end? One of their classmates perhaps? At least this chapter is less violent than the previous ones.

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 5:00PM

YuriChan220
Ev03
joined Jun 24, 2015

Pachouli seems to be rather popular in the Millet Soup universe lately. So far we've seen RemiPachi, PachiAlice, PachiKoa, and possibly PachiSaku. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing more RemiPachi, just because I really like how Millet writes Remi.

Huh. Interesting that the author's recent posts are the residents of the Scarlet Devil Mansion most of the time. Does anyone else notice that? Maybe he/she likes drawing them.

last edited at Jul 1, 2015 8:40PM

YuriChan220
Ev03
joined Jun 24, 2015

Wow! Another Millet Soup doujin! Very cute and I agree with Koa-chan! There should be more Patchy-koa stories, probably by him/her.

Ev03
joined Jun 24, 2015

Oh, that's what it is? Now I understand why they made it so short. Thanks.

About Ushiwaka: I still don't understand how she gets "excited" every time she sees red things. Those pictures don't really help either. Someone help me elaborate on what's going on from chapter 10, please. Thanks.

Ev03
joined Jun 24, 2015

inugami just said 'i will do it with you' something like that.
the anime tamed down obviously.

I didn't know what she meant by that. I thought she talked about making friends with Sarutobi.

Ev03
joined Jun 24, 2015

Oh come on! Inugami never said "I should screw you." in the anime! And why the foul language in the manga? They never had Inugami talk like that in the anime either. Someone please help me! I mean, it's not like I don't like it, but the changes from the anime and manga totally surprised me. Especially this chapter from episode 7.

last edited at Jun 24, 2015 12:24PM