Forum › Posts by LexXxich

LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

It's easy for yurifans to hate Protagonist-kun. But you shouldn't, because all this is not his fault, he was just drawn that way.

LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Lots of unanswered questions, and I'm not sure Olimpics can be blamed for that in it's entirety. Last series Uran did was also loli-ecchi one and he ended it with the same words on how stuff is getting cracked on and how he'd like to end it before he's forced to compromise his vision. But then he made this one, and the magazine it's published in didn't go anywhere. Looks like it just failed to get the attention of the magazine's main demographic and received the usual second volume axe.

LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

If she can link minds with just a forehead touch, imagine what she can do with a kiss!

LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Maron is pretty good in this FPS game, considering she uses a gamepad.

LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I wonder if anyone counted, how many het-H-mangakas went to successfully make yuri series as opposed to yaoi-mangakas? Successfully as in, finished at least one without it getting cancelled/axed/bait&switched.
Based on my limited memory, ex-yaoi artists seem to do better in yuri.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

All of it seems very traditional oldschool shoujo yuri until I notice it was made in 2010.
And it prompted me to make up a game - drink up every time the page you read is half or more filled with flowers.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I wonder if people who threw her in a bag knew about this secret, or are they just rude?

LexXxich
Still Sick discussion 22 Jul 11:16
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

More like Peak Bearformance.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

How is this connected to manga it's tagged to be a fanwork of? Trying to discern context for this event and glancing at manga descriptions I see no characters that look similar. Are they introduced in later volumes?

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

All this talk about blood relations or lack thereof, and nobody noticed that Natalya calls something a pryanik when in fact it' a muffin.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

In this one-shot, Kasumi literally is a goddess, and not just in Sakurako's imagination.

LexXxich
VAMPEERZ discussion 01 Jun 16:37
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I'm going on a tangent here, but keeping journals might not be such a foolproof idea because of language changes. One would either need to keep adapting a long-dead language to modern terms and usages, or switch the language they use according to modernity and risk not being able to read entries that are older than a few centuries, since they'd need to keep several languages in memory and it's hard without practice.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Using cooked egg in sandwiches can lead to very nice tastes. Though scrambles are rarely used in my local cuisine, since it's hard to make sure eggs are fresh enough to not be used "well done". As are sandwiches in general, most snacks of that type use only one piece of bread. Like, you can mix eggs with chopped onions, spread it on bread and then fry that bread on the pan, egg-onion mix down, using as much oil as you want.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

All fun and games until someone ends up with broken legs.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Insert illustration in the second volume is certainly very pretty, showing off Akira's "handsome prince" persona. Girls can't keep their hands off her!

LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Looking over the pages again, that featherhead has a beard/stubble.

About the delivery itself, it mentions being mostly used for long time delivery contracts, where people absolutely need to have things delivered fast. So they probably can make sure a client and a bird like each other enough to work together, also, close to 100% delivery rate is probably worth the hassle.
Individuals who get the lottery win mostly use it for bragging rights or something they need delivered no matter what, again, making the hassle worth it.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

If Touhou taught me anything it's that mikos and witches belong together.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I have an idea of what might have happened. Mangaka does one volume worth of series, then sales decide if they write more than 1 more. Which is why second volume moves so fast.
Of course, I might be wrong and it was always meant to be 2 volumes long, and mangaka just isn't good at directing/pacing their stories for longer than a couple of chapters.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Considering the kind of physical strength Grea has, if her inhibitions were removed by a potion, it could turn into a tricky situation where Anne is technically raping Grea while being practically raped by dragon fists
Not something I wish to spend much mind on.

LexXxich
Image Comments 25 Apr 11:27
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015
16797135_p0

While in general, we do still get freshly drawn Utena fanart, this particular picture is from 2011, according to source link.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Ah, it's that one "yuri story through the eyes of male protagonist" some people were already upset about. Lets see how it goes.

LexXxich
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Apr 18:46
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Looks like grandma's advice was born out of not being able to follow it herself. Or, she really was just friends with a cool/cute ageless vampire girl.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I suspect it's more "light haired" than outright "blonde". Which in japanese natural hair colours mean brown.

LexXxich
Thursday discussion 17 Apr 08:08
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Fake marriage

Wouldn't that count as fraud? I assume they do use the financial benefits of it for their cafe business.

LexXxich
Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

As far as we know, Karen never met Mahiru before they both enrolled in the theatre school. She lived in Tokyo while Mahiru is from a more rural area. But that's fine, more gallant Karen is always good.