Forum › Posts by Shadow

Shadow
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

On this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chouchou_nannan_ch05#11 I noticed on the right side of it some text, which translates to: "A False Trap ----- 'Give me everything more than you've given to your boyfriend.' A girl NTRing another a girl. This is a tale of love." Potential NTR, looking forward to it!

Sorry to disappoint, but that's just an ad for another manga running in Yuri-Hime (by Kodama Naoko). (It's there because I'm lazy/our raw source is Yuri-Hime and not a tank).

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 8:55AM

Shadow
My Beloved discussion 28 Nov 07:17
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Is the 10 part referring to Kila Kila and Game? Or is this a 10 part in itself?

It's 10 part in itself. The My Beloved series is just a collection of chapters about these characters, but they've been printed in books along with other stories for various reasons.

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

With chapter 3 of Takemiya Jin's Game recently uploaded, the series has been marked as complete. It's still ongoing though, since there's four more chapters, just of a different story.

Shadow
My Beloved discussion 24 Oct 22:42
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

I think this would be a wonderful place to end this, but it has seven more parts. I can't help but feel as though Jin is going to ratchet the angst up to the max at some point across the rest of it.

Uh...the table of contents in KiLa KiLa says there's only one more chapter called Rin Rin left and My Beloved is part of KiLa KiLa, so where are you hearing that there's seven more parts left? This being a legitimate question.

These characters appear in other stories in other volumes. Please check the scan group's website for more information. Their release schedule is also there, in one of the posts.

^That
Here's the post you need: http://divulge-scans.tumblr.com/post/98539016971/series-update-my-beloved

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

A boy? Do not like!

Could be a girl in the end...maybe :P

But yeah, if the kid is really a boy, I do hope his story conclude in when the arc is done.

It is an original story for the movie as far as a i know. So he can not play any big role after that.

Yeah, he's like 10 years old and a movie-original character. So far in the manga it seems like Grunhilde falls for him a bit.

Shadow
3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

ch 2 pg 3: "Chihiro and Aoi are childhood friends, and Chihiro are Shino get along well, but..." that "are" sounds out of place.
also pg 7: "then, she should we head back".

Thanks as always for the keen eye you have! As Cyfer said above, we'll upload a V2 shortly. Just wanted to say that we check /u/, our blog and here all the time, so you don't need to post on all of those to get us to notice reports of errors.