joined Dec 19, 2014

Tong Tong calling in the calvary

BoltonLoL
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Haha, just noticed they're named after food

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Man oh man... how is this gonna be resolved in 6 chapters...

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

straight to favorites

BoltonLoL
Image Comments 18 Dec 05:40
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014
Unyanai-1462451600354545667-img1

Keke has had enough of your dawdling bullshit

BoltonLoL
School Zone discussion 13 Dec 19:30
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

"Comedy"

BoltonLoL
Image Comments 26 Nov 01:08
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014
Kijii

An oldie but a goodie

BoltonLoL
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Any good enemies to lovers yuri? Or yuri where someone is not interested at first and then they are

A lot of Mokou x Kaguya doujins would fit. Also try Rivals tag.

If you're okay with visual novels, there's:

Blackberry Honey (kind of, initial animosity is one-sided)
Perfect Gold (kind of, lovers to enemies back to lovers)
Melancholy Love

They can all be found on Steam.

BoltonLoL
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Her deepest secret would be that she got married to Lil witch as a means to an end

Oh shit, you're right. How's Tanya gonna react when she hears "I only used you to open the door of truth"

BoltonLoL
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Lately, I've gotten into older yuri(-ish) anime.
I've already watched Kannazuki no Miko, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Oniisama e... and Maria-sama ga Miteru, but I need more. It doesn't necessarily have to be an anime, manga and even light novels are also accepted (though I admit I have a lot of fun with bad old animation... Oniisama e was such a blessing in that department lol).

Genre doesn't really matter, though I'd like to see more with a school setting. Subtext and Class S are very much welcome (especially the latter —yes, I'm weird like that). The only requirement is for them to be old, really... or to at least have a sort of old-fashioned writing style. The one thing I'm not very keen on is mahou shoujo stuff: unless it is actual yuri or very heavy subtext (like, super duper heavy), and the relationship is very relevent to the plot.... Then don't bother recommending those at all.

Strawberry Panic
Old ✔️
School Setting ✔️
Subtext/Class S ❌
Not Mahou shoujo ✔️

BoltonLoL
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

I believe there is a mistake on first panel on page 6. The salmon-haired lady is Zhang Guo, so she should be saying "Um, Miss Dai?"

BoltonLoL
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Page 100 is just absolutely adorable.

BoltonLoL
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

For those who don't know, you can black list het series and images by editing your profile. They'll still show up on searches if they share a tag that fits your search, but they won't appear on the front page.

BoltonLoL
Image Comments 12 Oct 02:21
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014
E_qcl21uuam0yoc-orig

I almost didn't recognize Yuu without her two tiny pigtails

BoltonLoL
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Ahhh... I've missed these two ^_^

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

OH shit, this series is back?

BoltonLoL
Image Comments 14 Sep 02:51
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014
67319176_p0

bittersweet

BoltonLoL
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

After I went through all 33 pages in this thread and read many of the recommendations, I need more

I've only read a moderate amount of manga so I'm also looking for anything else like anime, visual novel and even fanfiction. What I love is SFW pure and innocent stories, no sexual lust preferably. Some examples:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/their_story
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/crescent_moon_and_doughnuts
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/accept_my_fist_of_love
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/adachi_and_shimamura
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/out_of_the_blue

I don't see anything wrong with NSFW but it's not for me, I just love some pure yuri to fill the void. Please throw everything you know at me, if you have a list or something to share I would be very happy

Bloom into You
Girl Friends
Soulmate (not on dynasty)
Hino-san no Baka (slightly NSFW, but still extremely cute)
Heart of the Woods (VN, there's an optional NSFW patch)
Melancholy Love (VN)
Perfect Gold (VN)
Kindred Spirits on the Roof (VN)
Today I'll Make You Confess
That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch (quite wholesome despite the title)

You can also search for works without the NSFW tag.

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

I hate to burst everybody's bubble, but don't the "don't hang out with anybody else" and "I won't hang out with anybody else either" sound kinda ominous?

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Still waiting for more of this, I love stories with a mute/blind person, wish there was more yuri with it.

It’s actually up to chapter 37 now. For some reason DS doesn’t have the rest of the chapters.

BoltonLoL
Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Hi every1! The manga I'm looking for is one where two high school girls talk about dreaming or seeing rice balls in anything that looks like triangles, then go to their school and meet thier friends and they help the first two to controls this rice-ball fever, but it gets out of control and the comedy and ecchi gets pretty ridiculous, in the end, they don't get cured..?.
I believe I have read it in this web but I can't find it here, nor my favs or the advanced search tool.
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!

Might be How to Open a Triangular Riceball

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

When she said 'I loved you too...! of course I also love the guy I'm dating now too. And I'm not going to break up with him... But... If you're OK with that', I thought she'd say 'You don't mind beein' my side piece right?'.

Lmao, that was what I was thinking.