Forum › Posts by MariAli767

joined Sep 27, 2014

Actually quite a sweet story, sad it's a one-shot.

MariAli767
joined Sep 27, 2014

I know that this series will probably never be updated again, but it would be great if someone managed to pick it up again.

MariAli767
joined Sep 27, 2014

It would have been great if this was a series instead of just a one-shot. It just seems like such an ambiguous ending which would have provided such a great series premise.

joined Sep 27, 2014

It's nice to see more Aya x Hayate, but man Momiji sure is tough. I was going to say I would like to see some Aya x Momiji, but rembered that I have and that it was one of my favorite pairings. The artwork distracted me from rembering my fondness for a pairing...fearsome.

last edited at Nov 30, 2014 3:22AM

MariAli767
joined Sep 27, 2014

I haven't read this in so long. It was such a great story.

MariAli767
Rapunzel discussion 22 Nov 16:54
joined Sep 27, 2014

Deeply disturbing, but as long as they're happy I guess.

MariAli767
Bird Cafe! discussion 21 Nov 20:21
joined Sep 27, 2014

If you build it they wilcome!

MariAli767
Bird Cafe! discussion 21 Nov 09:34
joined Sep 27, 2014

A nice little slice of life series.

MariAli767
joined Sep 27, 2014

It could either say something like, "I love you", or, "stay away from my sister". I'm just glad that the author removed that strange mole she had in the first two chapters. I don't know why, but it just seemed slightly off to me.

joined Sep 27, 2014

Chapter three paints the driver as not only a massive masochist but yuri as well. I'm loving this new heroine by the way.

MariAli767
joined Sep 27, 2014

It's so great to see something new from this author and the little bit of Nue x Reimu made my day. I would like to see more Nue x Reimu on Dynasty Reader. I put Nue first because just once I would like to see Nue as the tachi in this pairing.

MariAli767
joined Sep 27, 2014

I had previously read this when it was still being released; however, I only recently reread it out of pure coincidence. I didn't really mind her stalker personality, but I had two problems with the story that were alluded to but never addressed directly. The first was that she never even remotely apologized for her actions towards Mika and the others as well as the fear she instilled in them. The second was that her completely dependent personality was never fully rectified. It was touched upon with him telling her to be more selfish; however, this brief interlude does not truly rectify her character. The storyline was alright, but it would have been better if the mangaka had drawn out the interpersonal relationships between the characters. While I can understand leaving her as slightly less psycho in the end; it still seems slightly rushed and compressed compared to what it could have been. Overall character expansion and background information would have improved the overall flow of the story.

MariAli767
joined Sep 27, 2014

This seems like it could have become yuri if given more time to grow. Cross-dressing is an applicable tag, but reverse trap might also work well with this series. Reverse-traps and tomboys are actually some of my favorite tags so its sad that this series was cancelled.

joined Sep 27, 2014

This new heroine has such a horrible/great personality. The comment from Saunder's whats Her name was quite rude, but I am more interested in why the protagonist thinks there similar.

MariAli767
Angel Game discussion 18 Oct 15:22
joined Sep 27, 2014

I am guessing for some reason they have to kill each other.

MariAli767
Otome Ouji discussion 12 Oct 12:46
joined Sep 27, 2014

It lives!