Forum › Posts by antigo

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

Damn this one's so good.
As much as I like characters like kobayashi and her glazed outlook on everyday life, I also love characters like Akemi san who sees the little joys in life (bc tbh there's hardly anything to feel too happy about convenience store food).
Also I love how manager-san looks like he'll be supportive in some way. And how the teenage girl is much more forward than her counterpart. This is all shaping up to be a good one imo.

joined Sep 16, 2014

#pennybestgirl
I was looking forward for this being scanlated so thanks for that. This doujin is such a treat.

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

Yuri manga where theres a panel that the boys are blurred.
Direct quote from panel: "ugh boys are gross I'll just imagine a mosaic over them." "Eew those boys are checking me out aren't they?"

(Sorry I dont really know how to link pics here)

joined Sep 16, 2014

Bright and cherry amnesia I guess XP and arguably Citrus

HA yes, i love stories like Bright and cheery amnesia where the parents just want their kid to be happy and zero signs of needless drama

Haven't finished Citrus yet, but i guess i'll give it another go then

joined Sep 16, 2014

1 x ½

I guess this could sorta work? But considering the parent is literally the other half of the couple...Maybe i should read further, I stopped reading awhile ago

joined Sep 16, 2014

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter has a school nurse who seems pretty cool with homosexual relationships, even before it's revealed she's a lesbian in denial herself.

Ah just read this one too; hers was the most interesting storyline among the three couples

joined Sep 16, 2014

The last story in Concerto.

Thanks! i just read it and it's cute

joined Sep 16, 2014

Just read Cotton Candy, and honestly it was a breath of fresh air.

(I already know of yuri otaku family, abracadabra, and bloom into you.)

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

A madoka doujin where homura and kyouko start to get along and madoka gets a bit jealous. The dj takes place after the series so she's already a concept/god here.

This?

Yes! Thanks so much!

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

A madoka doujin where homura and kyouko start to get along and madoka gets a bit jealous. The dj takes place after the series so she's already a concept/god here.

last edited at Feb 4, 2019 12:55PM

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

I mean, for sure not every little detail has to have a symbolism attached to it.
That said, some authors who put a lot of thought in their work do pay attention to the detail crammed into every other panel of their work. Also, if I have to recall, Japanese authors really love likening their love stories with the seasons. For instance in "5 centimeters per second" the main character's love story begins under a cherry blossom during winter. It connotes heavily how their love is doomed from the start.
So yeah, I don't think the leaves "dying away with Sayaka's love" is that far-fetched. That said, ya'll should really just live and let live.

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

Hi, ive been looking through the nanofate tag but cant seem to find it.
It's about nanoha taking vivio to meet her parents and everything goes to shit or something

joined Sep 16, 2014

jesus christ that was a rollercoaster of 'is it gay or not'

first it was gay when indou was thinking if the rumors were true and i thought who cares just give in to the gay
then turns out it was all because of her mother and it turned out not gay
then the end turned out really gay

maybe because i just read a tragic yuri today but im happy this chap turned out gay

also, while rereading this, that woman kagami saw in ch.4 may've been indou's mother

last edited at Oct 15, 2018 7:35AM

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

For a second i thought this was a sequel to ol and big girl. But nope these are definitely different characters.

joined Sep 16, 2014

I swear to god, this is the gayest 'not gay' series in this site

antigo
Yuri Moyou discussion 24 Sep 10:14
joined Sep 16, 2014

So from these four chaps we can safely say:
1st sis- repressed lesbian
2nd- baby/pure hearted(?) lesbian
3rd- oblivious lesbian
4th- aggressive lesbian

antigo
Image Comments 24 Sep 00:14
joined Sep 16, 2014
En-70801262_p2

Dia's face be like she found the most brilliant cure to her loneliness

joined Sep 16, 2014

Sly loli=best loli

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

Oh man pito really has good taste. This ticked everything on my 'list'.
Also that last page with the kouhai cracked me up >_<

joined Sep 16, 2014

This. Is. The. Best. Thing. Ever.
Mezashi is a God.
And maaaan do i feel for yohane. Work life suuuucks

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

This is really cute, i like it.
But im a little confused. Why is holding hands between girls here percieved as romantic? Skinship of the sort are common between girls who are close friends with each other. Also, isn't the opposite the one that bears the real issue here? Most times when two girls in a romantic relationship hold hands in public, people would assume they're just friends.
Although i can understand MC's perspective though.

antigo
Image Comments 10 Nov 01:42
joined Sep 16, 2014
Dnz9kyyu8aasa1y-orig

I think ova diana is a bottom while the tv diana comes off as more dominant. So i guess thats where the idea came from. Honestly, i love it ^_^

joined Sep 16, 2014

"Me, my mother, my aunt...manage this place."
Hmmmm i bet some Mother X Aunt loving is bound to happen at some point

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

Can anyone remember the title of the one where there are 2 childhood friends in love with each other's little sister? There were also side characters who got together. One of which is a goth loli who loves dams and one really tall woman who looks scary?

Probs this
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sisterism

Omg thank you! :)))

antigo
joined Sep 16, 2014

Can anyone remember the title of the one where there are 2 childhood friends in love with each other's little sister? There were also side characters who got together. One of which is a goth loli who loves dams and one really tall woman who looks scary?