Forum › Posts by Black Paw

Black Paw
Ss%20(2016-01-19%20at%2001.51.36)%201
joined Aug 19, 2014

I'm having a hard time understanding why Washio even likes Kotooka from reading the two chapters from her perspective.

Washio seems to have originally thought that her liking Kotooka was a temporary thing that was going to pass, but by the time she witnesses her crying over the breakup, and them meeting in the astronamy club to the current not-so-subtle rejections from Kotooka those feelings look to have been solidified and are no longer a temporary thing judging by her, "I won't deny my feelings" line. But when asked by Tsukasa she said something like, "I liked her hands." And in her perspective it focuses on how girly and unpredictable she is as a person, so does she like her mainly for looks or her unpredictable personality?

Overall I enjoy Washio's character, I feel like she takes the realistic aspect of, "I have strong feelings for my friend, but instead of acting on them I will continue to be their friend instead of losing that friendship," and runs with it well. Plus the pages of her crying was way too relatable. I'm hoping that with her assertion that Scorpios are the most passionate that she'll take a few more steps towards progressing their relationship.

I'm undecided on how I feel about Kotooka, overall I find her to be needlessly rude towards Asakura, and don't really enjoy the roundabout way she's going at dating other guys to shoot down Washio's hopes, but that last sentiment has died down a bit since we're shown that she's doing it in an attempt to be more normal. Can't really blame her for that.

I felt like when Kotooka was going to tell Washio and Tsukasa something at the fast food place, that she was going to reveal the feelings that everyone had for each other, or something along those lines, to cut off any hopes for a relationship that won't last so she could instead focus on moving past it. But I think Kotooka's conversation with Asakura made her realize how important the friendship she has with them is over a possible romantic relationship.

Best case scenario I want all three to end up together, but I'm not expecting a happy outcome, however I will enjoy the read until we get there.

last edited at Jan 2, 2017 5:32AM