joined Aug 4, 2014
Buffsanae2

Haters gonna draw.

Nice pic but should tone down boobs.

Miharu
True Story discussion 14 Jun 15:07
joined Aug 4, 2014

@up
I was wondering the same. There are some stories here based on real life, so it's plausible.

Awfully short but very cute, btw.

Miharu
Image Comments 10 Jun 01:39
joined Aug 4, 2014
Ckb-gcjukaazl2n

Best birthday EVERRRR.

Miharu
Image Comments 06 Jun 23:26
joined Aug 4, 2014
Eriance

So indecent! So inappriopriate!
I like it.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Not very developed fantasy pairing, soap opera moment as a source of drama... Overall meh.
That milf said she would marry somebody so she won't be alone - am I supposed to believe that person with this kind of mindset will treat her current relationship seriously?
Yeah, right.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 11:05PM

joined Aug 4, 2014

What a load of bullshit, geez... I don't understand at all why that teacher hid the truth all this time. I mean come on, what's the point? Most people know already she's an android and there's no point lying that she's solar-powered since saying "I am solar-powered" and "I have to recharge at night" both have the same freaking conclusion: "I may have difficulties to function at night".
Moreover the teacher is apologizing to her student... why exactly? Student was the one who was nosy and annoying. Does she even know the concept of a "private life"? Sheesh...
It's not like I expect much from yuri but some common sense would be nice.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 11:06PM

Miharu
joined Aug 4, 2014

That one feels unfinished even more than your usual one shot, I mean come on, it's like it ended right in a middle -.-
Plus it took me a few seconds to figure out what the hell happened in this cafe because of messy mix of present events with retrospection, So overall unsatisfying read. Damn, too bad. It's not like we get that many stories with tomboyish characters.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 8:37PM

joined Aug 4, 2014

I like it, it's really refreshing after all this moe lovey-dovey stuff going on here. Nice twist with Natsuko as a wolf in lamb's skin, I thought she just wanna come out of her friend's shadow or different POV in sequel will show us it's actually Mifuyu's fault but it was a pretty cruel play on feelings all along. So simple yet so awesome.

last edited at Jun 4, 2016 8:18PM

Miharu
Image Comments 27 Apr 17:15
joined Aug 4, 2014
E094cb7c78dad8c03b404a0a2f6843ab

I've never even played this game but dang, that's sexy.

Miharu
joined Aug 4, 2014

It was fun and cute. I don't know how's this creepy in any way, I sense no malicious intents behind their actions.

Miharu
Love Magnet discussion 25 Apr 17:39
joined Aug 4, 2014

In my book imposing nose>>>>freaking Voldemort.

joined Aug 4, 2014

It started as typical childhood friends love then became kinda creepy and then turned into your average hentai. Neat idea but execution is so-so.

joined Aug 4, 2014

It was okayish. I don't know this pairing nor I care, nice foreplay and teasing, great art style but focus was way too much on that strap-on. It felt like it's a dick replacement besides I prefer flesh on flesh. Also that annoying manner I've seen countless times in yuri: "don't look at me/don't say that/blablah" - you know, that weird, constant embarassment characters are showing. I don't know if it's supposed to be cute because they are shy or what but to me it only feels like they are not comfortable with each other. Should have been more playful, light-hearted... I mean come on, they are banging like there's no tomorrow, no need to play prude all of sudden -.-

Miharu
Image Comments 17 Apr 18:18
joined Aug 4, 2014
[shizuhime]

That's cute somebody acknowledged this pairing but sadly Kubo is too busy drawing boring, tedious fights full of asspulls to develop it.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Wow, and I thought that I am depressed. I like it, I can symphatize with MC, somebody here said something about pace being too fast but even if I don't really mind. Setup taking forever was one of the reasons I dropped Fluttering Feelings. So yeah, I am interested, looking forward to more.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Well, Ohsawa Yayoi never disapponted me and this one keeps that streak going. One of my favorite artists on dynasty.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 7:15PM

Miharu
joined Aug 4, 2014

Surprisngly tasteful like somebody in this thread pointed out and I hope it'll stay this way. I'm really content so far.

joined Aug 4, 2014

That was fun. I like diversity in Shuninta's works. Her recent series were disappointment to me but I fancy her oneshots cause they are never your high school drama filled with cliches you've read hundred times before. And damn, she really can draw.

Miharu
Image Comments 02 Apr 16:57
joined Aug 4, 2014
Extra_service_by_flauschtraut-d6p9pgx

People above me don't know a thing. Muscled women are awesome.

Miharu
joined Aug 4, 2014

Wow, that turn dark really quickly.

Miharu
Image Comments 25 Mar 15:23
joined Aug 4, 2014
Vampire_lover_by_dantewontdie-d9k806e

Vampire lady x sexy nun? Me likes this.

Miharu
Steps discussion 24 Mar 02:27
joined Aug 4, 2014

Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against Takemiya, but her works are so... unmemorable to me. I read quite a few mangas from her and I don't remember ANY plot details or characters or anything. I feel like I'm reading the same thing over and over again, despite different characters and story. Like right now we have this thing "Steps" and I'm keep wondering if I read it before or not. I feel like she's a good craftsman but not much above that.

Miharu
Image Comments 23 Mar 18:09
joined Aug 4, 2014
Tumblr_nx0ftqkfyj1ssyxl2o1_540

Man, so many pairings from series I don't even watch. I'm way too picky when it comes to shows.

Miharu
Tanjiu discussion 20 Mar 21:24
joined Aug 4, 2014

Wow, Tan Jiu is not only incredibly talented, but really pretty too. But I have a thing for Asian women, so I might be biased :P