Forum › Posts by YamCakes

joined Jul 26, 2014

Lol who keeps translating "Maki babes?" Can't help but chuckle every time I read that xD

joined Jul 26, 2014

Aw no sexy times.. so cute tho~~

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

Does anyone now where to read chapter 65 for free?

You'll have to wait like everyone else.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

Lol. Yurim is the best character in this entire comic. Gayoon was never Soha's pet. She's Yurim's.

I mean, just look at how pathetic Gayoon's become. Looks like a dog, acts like a dog, it's the only way she can function. Pathetic. Not even Soha sees her as a human being. Yurim treats her as she should be treated and I honestly don't understand why the others keep trying to stick their noses in her business. Gayoon is a little whore and she deserves every beating she gets from Yurim. Draw out every last ounce of suffering from her being until she's nothing but a discarded body good for nothing but a quick fuck.

joined Jul 26, 2014

This story made me legitimately uncomfortable. No not because of the kid that was just silly, but because if I had had to do this when I was a small child, I would have been traumatized.

Why would this traumatize you? Getting naked around your family members should be normal, it helps you get more comfortable around them.

But see the author's note: he says he was comfortable around his family, but when he went on the men's side with three relatives as a youngster and saw his classmates he was very uncomfortable.

So in a way he agrees with the commenter. above. Nonetheless on balance he says it was a good experience. I share that opinion though i was in my 20s when I started occasionally using public baths for various reasons in Japan.

On Edit: I thought it might be a pseudonym but Baka-updates, which is usually very good on this stuff, says Sakurai Makoto is, indeed, a male.

I suppose that makes sense. It's a bit hypocritical of me to say that too, since I'm too shy to even change around other women.

I can imagine that since Cotarou is so used to being around girls all the time and even comfortable enough to be naked around them, he'll probably have an easier time with the ladies when he gets older. Or maybe Nico ended up rubbing off all her gayness to her siblings, who knows.

joined Jul 26, 2014

This story made me legitimately uncomfortable. No not because of the kid that was just silly, but because if I had had to do this when I was a small child, I would have been traumatized.

Why would this traumatize you? Getting naked around your family members should be normal, it helps you get more comfortable around them.

YamCakes
Yuru Yuri discussion 06 Nov 03:45
joined Jul 26, 2014

Well it's not like food mold can kill you or anything, unless you're highly allergic. But it definitely gonna taste like

._.

Couldn't but burst out laughing for some reason at that part where Akari sent a shit stamp lol.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

The jealousy!!

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

One can learn a thing or two from Yurim about how to keep your bitches in line (in this case, Gayoon sort of is actually a "bitch.")

However, I fully expect this to go the cliche route with Soha coming in to rescue Gayoon again and it's all flowers and daisies and Yurim's all defeated and shit... the good guys always win (in fiction).

joined Jul 26, 2014

I am complete

joined Jul 26, 2014

why arent the three of them live together...?

Their schools are probably too far apart.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

Yurim should really consider joining the military or something after she graduates. She'd be ruthless.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

Lookin' forward to some snuff ❤

joined Jul 26, 2014

i expected this to be weirder

YamCakes
Image Comments 17 Oct 05:01
joined Jul 26, 2014
50688289_p0

bad-fuckin'-ass

YamCakes
Yuri Danshi discussion 17 Oct 00:57
joined Jul 26, 2014

what does the boy do when the school takes physical measurements?

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

Yurim and her friends are so heartless and cruel...

...it's so fucking hot.

Honestly, I hope Soha stays outta there picture for just a little while longer at least, so they can have their fun with Gayoon again.

they should at least kiss her a bit as well

I daresay they should've raped her too. Besides, Yurim seems like the sadistic type to enjoy that. I know I would.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

...it's so fucking hot.

Honestly, I hope Soha stays outta there picture for just a little while longer at least, so they can have their fun with Gayoon again.

A masochist.....or a sadist?

Porque no los dos?

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

Yuzumori san's gonna get gangbanged now?

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

...it's so fucking hot.

YamCakes
Image Comments 29 Sep 03:00
joined Jul 26, 2014
Cg1j5rzu0aqfvi-

i've never seen boredom spelled as "board-om" before, interesting...

YamCakes
Image Comments 29 Sep 02:46
joined Jul 26, 2014
M&d1

may their love prosper

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

THAT PUSS WAS UNCENSORED

Also love how they're just talking about their kinks so casually, it's like a little kink committee xD wish those existed in real life too ;-;

joined Jul 26, 2014

#rinshouldbetheonetotakethedicc
#toproveherfemininity

joined Jul 26, 2014

Futa!Maki is usually great, but Maki being the one to get rammed by another girl's dick is good too.