Forum › Posts by Timea817

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I don't know if the translation is off in this or the author rewrote parts of the text, but I prefer the webcomic. It just flows better.

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I'm so happy for them :)

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Grr. Another spinoff, I hope the main story won’t have half finished pages again :(

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

It will raise some feelings in her sister, and we can feel for her after we watch her cry or something.

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Im reding manga on my computer and I really like how instead of page numbers its fruits in alphabetical order

^^

Timea817
Image Comments 28 Feb 21:27
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014
60321522_p1

Vivio met Einheart after she got a room to herself, in the house they are living in now. She shouldn't sleep in her parents' bed.

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Rape should be banned from here... Is there anyone who truly enjoys reading a rapey doujin? (I would be scared to meet them).
I don't think they should be banned since a lot of people seem to enjoy them, but I'd would be scared to meet those people too. Those who defend the rape as well, it's terrifying when you are not in control of your own body even if they make you cum. It's different from BDSM where you set down the rules and boundaries beforehand and it's hard to recover from because of the conflicting emotions of "I didn't want this" and "I had an orgasm".

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

This manga is the very best <3

Timea817
Collectors discussion 10 Feb 14:46
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I thought we would start to get more updates. I miss this silly couple :(

Timea817
Image Comments 26 Jan 07:12
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014
Smol

Come one, can't a child kiss her mother without you perving it up? Great art, they look cute.

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

What is Video Youtuber? Anime, manga, cartoon youtubers or something like Tohou?

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

That was some Nanoha level catching :D

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Happy Lots of JPG artifacts :)

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

The whole Sonoda family wants Umi to spend time with Honoka. Gee, I wonder why? XD

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Is this seriously official? :D Eli is more of a demon coach than Umi. Or did Eli learn it from her along with how to build a snow hut? XD

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

She really is so cute <3

Timea817
Saki discussion 21 Oct 08:45
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Finally a chapter with lots of Teru and it's not fully drawn. :(

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I thought Haru was a girl LOL So the ending caught me by surprise

Timea817
Mousou Envy discussion 09 Sep 19:11
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Nevri you are as thick as they come. You completely missed Altair's and my point.
For the people with sound mind and morals, you agree to sex because you desire it, not because they give you an ultimatum or in exchange for goods and services.
We could talk about prostitutes but for one, senpai isn't one and if she were one out of her own desire, she wouldn't have had a problem paying her rent in the first place- and for two women get into it exactly because they are in a vulnerable situation where they can only solve a problem by creation another.

Kohai could have kicked her out, you are right that she isn't obligated to support her financially, but she could have just kicked her out when she had enough. Simple as that. The fact that she asked her supposed friend that she sell her body for rent is what's wrong. You can try to justify it with BS for pages and it wouldn't change this.

Homelessness would have caused senpai trouble, maybe would have done her some good,we'll never know. But I know homeless people who are worth more than any billionaire. This story was too short to tell what's senpai's worth is but I don't think it's determined by how well she can keep a job.

schuyguy

I think she's worthless not because she can't get a job, but because she refuses to get a job and just spends her time drinking by herself in her friend's apartment, who she's mooching off of.

Kohai said "she was fired again" and can't hold a job" if that happened to people on this side I don't know how many of them would have stayed cheerful, looking for the next job. Everyone gets depressed sometimes, and wants to quit the things they aren't good at. It would be nice if she found something she is good at and then make money off it, but not everyone finds that thing early in their life. She definitely has to get herself together but I feel more compassion towards her instead of looking down on her.

Timea817
Mousou Envy discussion 09 Sep 02:05
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Holy shit, Nevri. In that case, then you can kick out your tenant. You cannot rape them. Coercion is illegal. And the two instances ARE equivalent acts of coercion, legally. In this story, it was just a dramatic plot device, that's it. But in real life, you're proposing it's okay to rape someone if they owe you something. And an ultimatum is not a free choice, it's still rape.

When a landlord intentionally rents to women that they know won't be able to pay rent, then demands sexual favors from them so they can stay, it's not okay.

And of course everyone would support asking for rent, that's what you can do in a civilized society. You cannot demand sex as payment, for anything. Ever. EVER.

You are absolutely right. Some people just refuse to be civilized. Even though kohai calls her senpai trash, it's the kohai who is detestable.
We can't know if the senpai was doing any work around the house, but it's clear she is not suited for the Japanese workforce. It's so like them to look down on someone who needs help with things or can't support themselves alone, and it's usually the parents who step in to help in these cases (while still complaining that they have a no good child), we don't get any context about senpai's family background.
Urgh, I just hate this whole concept of if you can't get a job you are worthless.

Timea817
Image Comments 04 Sep 01:47
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014
Yaga

Yuu is disappointed she didn't get a kiss.

Timea817
Yuru Yuri discussion 06 Aug 20:13
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

So winning the million yen lottery wasn't a lie? We have a millionaire middle school student and I'm still poooooor. XD

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I really like that Nico is trying to ease Umi's worries by confirming that she is strong, just to turn out that she really just worried about Honoka instead of the ghosts XD
Also Umi as a horror doll is awesome. Honoka being Honoka, I can't imagine a better leader :D

Timea817
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

The art is very nice and the story is cute too :D NanoFate <3

Timea817
Ayakashiko discussion 13 Jul 01:12
Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

This series is giving me life, Mahoro is the cutest :D