Forum › Posts by k8

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

not that i approve of student/teacher but with that buildup . . . i was looking for more than just a hug . . .

joined Apr 25, 2014

How pointless...

joined Apr 25, 2014

Wow... just wow. I've never felt this hype from reading manga...

Guess you didn't read many manga then.

Mangakas can make really passionate stories about pretty much anything. It's their skill.

Just read Chihayafuru and you will get passion about a game you don't even understand or will ever be able to play.

Honey, most manga is asinine crap heavily reliant on cliche and tropes produced half-assed on an insane schedule to cater to otaku and their bizarre tastes..........as they say, a good man(ga) is hard to find

joined Apr 25, 2014

Looks like a love triangle.......great....... :|

joined Apr 25, 2014

tbh I'm kind of a little surprised at the assumptions going on in the thread? Just because a character doesn't immediately feel sexually attracted to another doesn't mean they're ace/aro and incapable of it; it just means that those feelings might not develop. Non-ace/aro people can't just summon up feelings of love or lust on a whim.

don't underestimate us ;)

i wish the art on this were better: it's a really intriguing storyline about feelings that are mostly ignored in the typical short-form romance manga. i just . . . can't stomach the fuckin moe

joined Apr 25, 2014

Takeda: they have such a good friendship!

girls making out

yep just gals being pals!

Lmao right???

last edited at Jul 30, 2015 12:40AM

joined Apr 25, 2014

Erm, I've read that word NTR on here a lot, what does it mean exactly? Is it just cheating?

Its cheating that makes the reader feel awful, too.... Short for netorare

Wasn't netorare meaning that someones love interest is forced to cheat because of blackmail or other reasons and in the end she is forced to break up because either she had so much sex that she loves the blackmailing guy now or she is doing it for her boyfriend because "she is defiled and no longer good for him"?

So in this case if one of those girls netorare the other, then it's 100% yuri end for both of them.

I thought NTR just meant when cheating succeeds for the third wheel.

I mean, in your classic nasty hentai ntr, the reader is meant to identify with the guy being cheated on and then feel jilted by proxy. This I wouldn't really consider ntr bc we're obviously not meant to feel for the boyfriend.

last edited at Jul 28, 2015 7:36PM

joined Apr 25, 2014

Erm, I've read that word NTR on here a lot, what does it mean exactly? Is it just cheating?

Its cheating that makes the reader feel awful, too.... Short for netorare

joined Apr 25, 2014

This seems familiar...either because I've seen it here before, or because it's super generic-looking

last edited at Jul 28, 2015 2:49PM

joined Apr 25, 2014

Isn't tagging this as cross-dressing super spoilery tho.... And I'd argue for the Yuri tag since there are def at least Yuri crushes?

Just throwing in my two cents that trap as both a term and a trope is insulting and offensive, but IMO this isn't trap, since there appears to be a reason Liz is dressing as a girl other than "tee hee boys dressed as girls is hilarious"

joined Apr 25, 2014

i initially thought this was going to be your run of the mill somehow-no-boys-exits yuri-baiting moe shit, so when i saw the het tag i was surprised and figured i'd give it a chance . . . i'm glad i did, this is super intriguing~

joined Apr 25, 2014

i honestly haven't been this excited by a manga in a while ;; now only if i could find some hentai doujins of hino-sensei porking shiori in the teacher's lounge.....

joined Apr 25, 2014

So I guess kenshiro was in love with their mom? I'm a little bummed, tbh, bc I was kind of hoping he'd hook up with hitomi, but hitomi and kaminaga is good too (if not better, tbh)

joined Apr 25, 2014

i mean, okay? wasn't really much of a mystery in the end . . . lot of buildup for not much payoff, but i guess it was cute or w/e

joined Apr 25, 2014

Man, scenes like this and this make me hope for a yuri end, even though it's so impossible I shouldn't even consider it. Have I been on this site too long?

man i can't decide if i want that or if i want the soccer coach to hump the megane off shiori . . . and maybe the baseball kid is a contender now, too? decisions, decisions . . .

joined Apr 25, 2014

omg i love this.....

k8
Up and Down discussion 06 May 22:33
joined Apr 25, 2014

Um, if someone I was interested in told me they had been in love with their (now dead) sister, I'm not sure I would take it so well......but whatever makes her happy, I guess

joined Apr 25, 2014

omg is this not me.....

k8
Teppu discussion 19 Mar 23:06
joined Apr 25, 2014

yaaaassss!!! omg i was worried it'd drop off again ;; ugh i can't wait until eyebrows gets her ass kicked

k8
joined Apr 25, 2014

april was beginning to grate on my nerves, but this is getting good . . . ahhh hopefully its not too long before it's updated again!

joined Apr 25, 2014

ok i get where botan is coming from . . . but if she were my older sister, i'd kick her passive-aggressive ass

joined Apr 25, 2014

ah, cute! i really liked this. . . too bad there's not more :c

joined Apr 25, 2014

these comments do not seem to understand the glory of lolicon.

ah yes, the glory of sexualizing young girls and promoting rape culture, gotta love it.....

joined Apr 25, 2014

You guys seriously need to chill. If you're that upset over a manga, please move on to other series you have an interest in. It's getting increasingly frustrating reading such comments on a manga I genuinely like.

x2.

Actually, x3, x4, and x5 for other people I'm comfortable saying that for, who've chosen to avoid the comments for this specifically because of the rage at hand.

I'm not against negative commentary in the least, but enough is enough. Amano is not suddenly the antichrist because she wrote a harsh, realistic series. Even if things are as bad as some make them out to be, does literary justice really exist in the real world?

ok but i honestly don't find anything happening in this series atm to be realistic at all? it mostly just seems like drama for the sake of drama, which isn't gritty or realistic, just boring and repetitive.

joined Apr 25, 2014

It's trashy writing from an author I really, really liked, and I feel like it's poisoning my opinion of the stuff she's written that I used to enjoy. Ugh.

yeah, this is the part that's most disappointing :c

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 11:12PM