Forum › Posts by selene5deum

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

There's something about sports manga that just make you emit noises, isn't there? This chapter was a ride from start to finish! How fun

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I was also surprised that the story with cutesy Animal Crossing-esque character designs went s̶t̶r̶a̶i̶g̶h̶t for a sex scene three chapters in.

Of course, what kind of detective story doesn't have a sex scene between the investigator and the mysterious femme fatale, regardless of the style? I'm so glad they went for that

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

This may just be my sleep deprivation talking, but this has steadily become one of the most histerical on-going series here

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Ooh! Lesbian play. Lemme join!

Random girl by Asagi Ryuu, 2018

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Ohh, she didn't just go for a kiss, she just went for a tiny peck on the cheek! Baby stepts, Yamada, we're rooting for you.

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I'm so glad we live in a time and place where there's comics of a girl having an orgasm on her girlfriend's shoulders while watching fireworks

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I demand a third part in which they live happily ever after in the fields of onions

I love how the breasts look like a real woman's breasts. Breasts aren't naturally boob job shaped all the time.

YES, ALL OF THE YES. Natural looking breasts are so sexy to me, I don't get why more authors don't always draw them like that

last edited at Mar 17, 2018 9:13AM

selene5deum
Image Comments 17 Mar 09:01
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014
Tumblr_nelxmnnene1ra3h5lo2_r1_raw

Life imitates art.

I didn't even think it was physically possible to fall and end up with your hand on a titty. Anime was right all along

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

nnnngnhh reversal is so so so sweet

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I really like the pacing and the few things Ohsawa Yayoi chooses to focus on in this short series. So far there's virtually nothing else besides Morikawa being completely enraptured by Sensei, meaning that the author can take her sweet time portraying it without being shallow. I could re-read it lots of times, honestly!

Plus, there's the absolutely perfect clumsy adult/hard-working youngster dynamic.

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

What bliss (lmao) it is to see Marimite doujins! This one made me want to rewatch it and catch all the nuance of Shimako and Noriko's relationship

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

This is Nirvana, right here

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Delinquent yuri is what I live for

I second that.

Plus I love it when it's not the delinquent that takes the initiative

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

In which Hinata discovers not all of her interactions with Mikage have to involve her shitting metaphotical bricks to some extent. This is the sort of character development I came here for

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

when you're so against lack-of-comunication drama that you create the ultimate anti-drama MC: a mind reader

absolute genius thank you very much

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

dang these girls are thirsty

for science obviously

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Thirsty

thirst is way stronger than social conventions in this one

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I shall scale the slopes of Mt. Kunikida

I'm wheezing, thank you Mezashi

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Asagi Ryuu draws some of the sexiest yuri out there - and it is not done through over the top explicitness (which never turns out sexy anyways). It is in the lines, and positioning etc - the manga equivalent of what the director and cinematographer do - if that makes sense?

That must be it then. Even though sometimes the anatomy is iffy at best, somehow the result is still very sexy. Asagi Ryuu has a great eye for this.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

awww they look like a couple of lovebird who just shared their first time <3
this is exactly what I wanted out of this

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I feel like this series would make a good anime because of its (mainly) episodic structure. But that's just wishful thinking itsn't it...

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

This is a very sad event, made even sadder by the fact that her work reached so many people and touched as many hearts.

Thank you so much SSamba

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

good girl, Guk Hwa, get it all out. All the ugly stuff and the beautiful stuff too.

Also I like how at some point everyone was fine on some level with not just a slap taking place, but a fucking punch.

selene5deum
Magnet discussion 16 Feb 05:45
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

woah, Luka's rapping might be the funniest thing I've heard all week. Thank you for sharing your discovery

Lots of artists seem to have an obsession with making Luka rap. In english. And it's NEVER good.

BUT it is consistantly funny, so I guess that makes it okay.

Thank you, God, for you have opened my previously blind eyes (and ears) and shown me the path to Paradise. These heavenly rhymes will resonate in my soul evermore.

selene5deum
Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I noticed I tend to like Kodama's works more when she doesn't try to make us feel sorry for her (often) bad characters. "It doesn't suit [her]". That's probably why I liked this one: the characters are not what you would exactly call 'good people', but it's not framed in a "oh poor things" sort of way. Instead they accept that - they almost embrace it-, and love each other more for it. Is it 100% healthy? Probably not. Is it a good way to write a oneshot? Heck yes.