Forum › Posts by Kyonne

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

BotW design... Does that mean it's finally time to say goodbye to Twilight Princess' voice actor? That was my favorite Link voice ;_;

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Black Panther was pretty good, though i kinda liked how the panther himself was handled in Civil War better

Kyonne
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

This has never been a fast-paced story; anyone expecting it to suddenly become so is bound to be disappointed.

As slow paced as it was, it was still taking steps forward someway and it reached a destination, the conflict we had for the past chapters. If the end result of all that drama is to simply go back to the status quo plus a new friend i guess then it's no longer a case of slow pacing, but stepping backwards
I myself don't want to accuse that's the case right away since this was only half a chapter, but that outcome is something i feared ever since the drama started to happen so i can't help feeling a bit paranoid

Kyonne
Anime season 17 Feb 19:30
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I can't believe that Blanco was memed into existence in Dragon Ball

last edited at Feb 17, 2018 7:37PM

Kyonne
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Is Mimika's friend still dying from that flying spinning heel kick?

Kyonne
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Kids please don't suck on pointy objects or body parts

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

This is wrong

Kyonne
Manga General Thread 17 Jan 12:48
Kyonne
Anime season 13 Jan 21:42
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I knew from the beginning that Kaioken Blue was a mistake and they'd had to come with a shitty excuse to make Vegeta reach the same level, but i didn't expect that it'd be this lazy!

Kyonne
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

G-Guys? T-The kamikaze attack....

Kyonne
Anime season 09 Jan 14:52
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Aw man, pretty disappointed with Takagi-san, her voice feels kinda miscast and the pacing is so slow it feels awkward
Gonna just stick with the manga

Kyonne
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Eh, was hoping that this chapter would be the kamikaze attack

Kyonne
Anime season 23 Dec 22:27
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yuya Takahashi strikes back with the power of a demon!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

No DMC5 yet...
I'll stay strong, surely at PSX!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Soooo..... Justice League...
You can clearly see the duct tapes holding the movie together, even a casual movie goer like me could pick apart which director's each scene was, that thing is a mess
....However my expectations for this was so rock bottom that i actually came out of it satisfied
I mean, with Batman v Superman i didn't expect much but i at least wanted to see cool action scenes which it did not deliver, this time i wasn't expecting not even that so no disappointments from my end, and i also had this sweet mcdonalds black friday deal going on regarding french fries that kept me entertained the whole way
Guess my next stop is Star Wars now, which i also hold litle to no expectation so i should probably enjoy it more than Rogue One

last edited at Nov 24, 2017 7:00PM

Kyonne
Anime season 22 Nov 13:07
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh. My. God.
Yet another recap episode in Yugioh Vrains, that's already the third recap out of 29 episodes
This is..... Wow!
The production for this anime must be more of clusterfuck than Final Fantasy XV's

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

God fucking DAMNIT another shootout around here! Is my house gonna be on the newspapers again?
Better keep my rusted out bootleg katana around my room just in case 'cause those fuckers have no problem jumping to our yard

Kyonne
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh baby! Been a while since i've listened to a band this freaking cute!
I mean, i had their EP for the longest time which was also pretty damn cute but most of the bands i listen to have some pretty shaky beginnings so i dived in with zero expectations
Damn i want some ice-cream

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Shinsekai Yori technically fits the bill? I don't wanna spoil anything, but I guess it sorta fits what OP is looking for. The romance isn't really the focus of the story, though.

Well the gay and het stuff are set quite apart form eachother, and it's from the girl's POV

Kyonne
Anime season 18 Nov 19:27
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

D E S T R O Y E D !
I waited so long for this moment!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yes! Cute stories on trains is my fetish

Kyonne
Anime season 16 Nov 23:29
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Hiromi Tsuru, Bulma's voice actor, passed away
...Jesus, i just started rewatching Trigun today

last edited at Nov 16, 2017 11:29PM

Kyonne
Watersports discussion 13 Nov 02:40
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Just to put this in a simple nutshell guys....watersports tag is basically pee fetish. And yes....it's a thing....

Not exactly my cup of tea but in the grand scheme of things it's not that weird really
I mean, it certainly ain't no tile patterns fetish

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Not Yaoi? Then why did it feel yaoi?