i preferred death.but ohwell.

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

is it the end? i hope not!!

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

oh is that the End? sad. I would've loved to see more! :) But still loved this great yuri-fied chappie.

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

is that the END? a bit sad!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

it's funny how Hana is the most normal but she's in a very abnormal situation and she's actually questioning her reality! and her mom and besty are not helping.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

same question: they were gonna have sex there? in that state?

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

what a very satisfactory ending. it's pretty rare for mangas.

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i feel like yuzomori is 10 years older than mimika. lol. more so in this chapter than anytime else.

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

im confused. where is this story going.

NicLarkin
She's Cute discussion 19 Nov 05:51
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

cute.

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i was wondering about the lack of incest.... i wonder no more!

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

loads of fun once again from these two! sakurako's perviness is showing so much.

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

what did we learn in this chapter? Seju did indeed own the house. Sumin doesnt give a fuck about her. Sungji is in her happy place. And a storm is brewing.

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Yuzumori-san has a mind of a teen! lol.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

what is that chant she's playing in her head??? i need that! so that i wont lose my mind with a hot coworker. hahahahah

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

ooh excited for this one, i hope it ends well.

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Like most of you here, I cant predict how Seju's story will progress...
however, in terms of calling it a "healing story" -- I never read the q&a so I didnt have any expectations -- I suppose, it's cause both characters - sumin and seju will finally move on from each other.
one of them had to put their foot down and let go, and it just happen to be Sumin. And after this, I HOPEFULLY, Seju will realise that pining for and obsessing over Sumin is pointless. HOPEFULLY.
The only way for them to move on is to separate, cause they both love each other, but there's this bad history between them that will hinder any kind of healthy relationship. and as Sumin said, they could never go back to.
And you're right! Look at how Sumin is treating Seju. it's garbage. I'd be happy if Seju moved on.
I still enjoy reading their flashbacks, I suppose this is why the infidelity of Seju HURT the most. Because they were truly deeply in love. I remember when Sumin said to Seju one time that the most hurst she felt was when Seju cheated on her.
Sungji on the other hand is the catalyst, that helped Sumin ease out of her relationship with Seju.
It could be shallow for now -- as most of you think --- but give it time, they will have a more meaningful and deeper relationship. Time will only tell. That's how any relationship starts anyway, you're first physically attracted, then you date and do trivial things together just enjoy the company -- then start knowing and understanding each other because you become more open. Sumin's kind of a closed book. But i think she will eventually open up. Im not sure if we'll get to see that in this comic. Chapters are really short!

NicLarkin
Pulse discussion 10 Feb 11:12
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

it's so convenient that they live together. haha. enjoyed that dominant Lynn. I never really took her for a meek submissive girl. this was bound to happen

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

why are y'all thinking Seju will die? I think that'll be the worst possible ending for her. Like, after suffering all this time, she'll just die. That's just so sad. I dont know. Death is so final. Life is full of possibilities. And she's young and rich. She just needs time away from Sumin. I think Sumin resigning is a good start. However, I think the family problem will still cause Sumin and Sungji some grief. I dont know, or Seju might cause them grief.
I think that's what's Seju's gonna do. Pass on her frustrations on the couple. Let's not forget, Seju's the cause of why Sumin's ex are her exes. In fact, she even tried to break Sungji and Sumin right from the very start. I feel sorry for her, but well, she hasnt been a really good person.

tbh, i have zero theories on how the story will move forward, but there are still open stories to be resolved:
1. The Inheritance
2. That cryptic message to Sumin that they should go Abroad
3. Seju's lingering obsession with Sumin
4. Seju finding out that the couple got back together

I dont know if everything will be resolved.

last edited at Jan 30, 2017 8:17AM

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

interesting chapter. like even if sumin and sungji reconciled, there's still this looming trouble with Seju. I feel really bad for her to be honest. and i have a couple of speculations on what might happen in the next few chappies. (also how does everyone know that that there's only 20 chapters left?)
Okay, although Sumin and Sungji got back together, I think Sumin wont be able to resist Seju, if she's in trouble with her family. but who knows, she's been pretty mean to Seju as of late.
And this short-hair version of Seju is definitely more agressive. Or hopefully she'll come to her senses and move on. She's hot, rich and powerful, a whole line of ladies would wanna do her. Too bad she loves Sumin so much.
Another possible scenario is the family interferes again. I dont know how this will affect the love story. Who knows, if Seju's life is threatened sumin might not turn a blind eye. Or the threat you could like extend to Sumin and Sungji and Sumin will try to protect Sungji.
I dont know. I hope the family thing gets resolved as well, may be burn down that house where they meet?
SIdenote: so glad sungji's family is there to provide comic relief :)

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

they're so cute. and finally a real clear confession! no more wasted chappies on misunderstandings

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

You don't understand her point. Sungji hasn't stood out as the special one who is better than all of her exes, maybe showing how bad they were could help.
Yes, not moving on is their fault but 10 years? And then, bam, just a not so special girl, who has nothing too special compare to all her exes but Sumin has jumped to forget completely about Seju. If this is all what Sumin needs to forget about Seju and stop stringing her along then 10 years is effing exaggarated, I can't believe in 10 years long, there were nooooooo one better than Sungji coming into Sumin's life, a girl like Sungji is like a dim a dozen. I totally agree with her about this.
About better development, how about Sungji stop acting like a horny teenager that's head over heels some girl? Lbr, 2 most recent chapters, there could be thoundsands of ways to make these 2 chaps better.

Didnt the story start out with a Sumin being SINGLE? (let's not count what she has with Seju at this point as a monogamous relationship). So if she's single, and she was already sort of curious and interested in Sungji. and then luckily Sungji confessed, so it paved a way for them to date. How can we compare with the Exes when they're not in the equation. For whatever reason, they are EXes. So there are multitudes of reasons as to why they have broken up.
As for Sumin choosing to end things with Seju, yes Sungji is a factor for sure, but didnt the nudge from Nami help as well? Made her realise that what she had with Seju was toxic? I mean, even when Sungji broke up with her, she didnt run back to Seju's arms. She realised that it really cant go back to before. And may be there was a better "ex" before, but as Sumin said, their relationship was holding her back from diving into any of her past GFs. So we cant say if she missed an opportunity with a diamond girl. However, the now, is that she has feelings for Sungji. She didnt choose from like 5 girls a one point. It's just that Sungji is her GF now.
As well, Sungji could really be a dime a dozen, for sure, there's nothing special about her, she's a low level office worker, never fallen in love, but may be that's her charm as well?
That she's the girl next door, who dives into falling in love head on, without looking back. May be that's what Sumin has seen. and may be in a way it reflects how she was, when she was younger and was totally in love with Seju. They even show some parallels. And it doesnt take a lot of effort for Sumin as well, every little thing she does, makes Sungji happy. And may be, just may be, the happiness grew in her as well. So in my opinion, there's nothing wrong with being average, or normal.
For the 10 years of dragging the relationship.. well... i suppose it's a plot device to show how twisted the relationship is.

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, wdtfs is a manhwa and this is a discussion thread, you can't expect people to agree all with you. You don't understand their pov just as I don't understand your pov at all. You said this a consistent story but to you " im saying this, it could be temporary. she could be woken up from her horny self and change her mind" and that's what consistence and good interesting plot means to you? Especially it came from a main protagonist? Every comic product has its flaws, just as human does, so I think it's totally normal for people to criticize it, especially when that comic really goes down hill with all the sex scenes and inconsistent actions instead of words and tbh, wdtfs has too many flaws that we have overlooked and kept reading. From the end of arc 2 till right now, I'm honestly thinking wdtfs is quite a cheap comic with too much sex, sex was used in every moment, to make up without words, to trick other person into your trap, basically it's the solution of everything, so how can I say it's a good manhwa when every single emotional moment, it could go straight to...sex, like in some emotional moment, I expect to feel moved, but I got a bunch of steamy scenes, how the heck does that convince me, a reader, to feel empathized with the main character? Isn't that what fiction does? To make people feel they understand the character, to empathize them, to find themselves in them? I don't consider this a good manhwa anymore judging from what's happening but I keep reading because I still hope it could improve. It did well at the beginning, the sex was acceptable and the story was good but now? I'm not sure but I'm quite sure, wdtfs is not that good to be one of the most interesting manhwa. It definitely one of the most well-drawn manhwa I've read, not the most interesting, the drawing is amazing XD.

For sure, I didnt expect people to agree with me, in fact most of the response was kind of sarcastic. which is fine, cause people have different opinions, and different reactions to certain fictional stories.
I think it is good for what it is. I'm not really expecting a long intricate plot like asian dramas or Murakami novels. and you dont have to agree with that, and that's totally fine. :) if you think it's inconsistent, or you cant relate to the character, they're too unbelievable, . i mean, all the girls in this comic fall in love with sumin. lol. i would agree with you on some parts. the other parts, im just probably trying to explain why in my opinion the characters behave a certain way. that's also just my speculation. i dont know for sure that this is what the author wants to say.

yes, i agree, good fiction does make you emphatize with the protagonist, and if you feel like you dont anymore, that's also fine. haha. there's really nothing wrong with liking or hating certain characters. if they're too out of touch with reality, or you just dont care anymore, then well, --- that's how i stop watching series, when i dont care anymore really.
as for the sex part, yeah, i suppose 2 full chapters is a bit excessive. but i suppose it's a kind of fan service for people who got lured in by the sex scenes in the beginning.

NicLarkin
Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

If Team Gaji couldn't come up with a better way to develop Sumin and Sungji, why didn't they just show how bad women all of those Sumin's exes were? The story about her having failed to move on for 10 years is greatly exaggerated. Healing wtf. Her wound isn't even real.

why do they have to write out the insignificant exes? they only have like a couple of panels a release! lol.
and not moving on is Sumin and Seju's fault, for always being together, by having this weird friends with benefits relationship when there's actual feelings involved. If they like separated as soon as they broke up, probably they'd move on.
as for sumin and sungji, what do you mean better way to develop?

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

yeah i'd like more of this please! how can one not fall in love with a robot? hahahahahahha