last edited at Sep 6, 2014 9:21PM

CB39
Suwakoto! discussion 03 Sep 07:49
joined Dec 18, 2013

LOOK! THE EAST IS BURNING VIOLET!

CB39
Oneself discussion 22 Aug 00:34
joined Dec 18, 2013

That reaction is typical of this author, same person that wrote the clusterfuck that is air gear.

joined Dec 18, 2013

Why do they always have to have one spot of contrived drama and then a return to status quo for an ending? If you've run out of ideas or don't enjoy drawing it anymore, just say so, and give us a decent final chapter instead.

CB39
Kaminare discussion 21 Jul 04:25
joined Dec 18, 2013

I've already read this on danbooru, but I might as well post my thoughts here as well. Can't say this is as good as the others. It's more brutal, but it's not justified. The Buddhist temple situation was net positive with nobody actually getting hurt. Canni-can disposed of people who were going to commit suicide anyway and used them to maintain the peace. This, they skinned a child alive and then ate him for... what? Ceremony? There's no higher purpose here, no white to go with the black, no yang to the yin.

joined Dec 18, 2013

That 4th chapter was so rushed its not even funny, i give up, i didn't like this manga before im not going to like it now >.>

At least it's better than Citrus, which, while I would usually prefer a story takes it slow, definitely fits in the "just end this cliche garbage already" pile.

CB39
MariAli discussion 09 Jul 14:17
joined Dec 18, 2013

It's written in PMiSS.

joined Dec 18, 2013

This isn't even fucking touhou, this is just pasting character faces on a generic plot. If you're going to make an alt-U book at least put some effort into it. This is the dullest thing I've read in weeks.

CB39
30 discussion 21 Jun 06:45
joined Dec 18, 2013

For those that know your touhou music, Morrigan's take on Maiden's Cappricio from "Adonis" and a good number of tracks from Archiv-EAST fit with this perfectly.

CB39
Lemonade discussion 16 Jun 00:31
joined Dec 18, 2013

The best part of this joke? The last chapter, the only real yuri chapter, wasn't even released until the book came out, and it's a 6 year old story? Damn that's terrible.

CB39
Citrus discussion 11 Jun 19:56
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is really just a shoujo cliche per chapter with the guy genderswapped. Why am I still reading this?

joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't share Jim's degree of anger, but anything featuring Rinnosuke is typically a waste of time. He's either used as a shipping whore because "OMG only male in gensokyo" or a gag character. I almost avoided this one because of the tag as well.
I'd say Nez has the right of it this time, this one is not terrible.

CB39
Suwakoto! discussion 09 Jun 02:06
joined Dec 18, 2013

Watermelon... tree?
What
That seems inconvenient

last edited at Jun 9, 2014 2:11AM

CB39
Lemonade discussion 07 Jun 23:30
joined Dec 18, 2013

so all the youtube comments calling me dumb (snipped)

Liking or not liking a genre of media doesn't actually reflect anything on intelligence. That poster was just patting themselves and you on the back.
Life advice: never scroll down to the comments section on Youtube. Nothing good comes from it.

last edited at Jun 7, 2014 11:30PM

CB39
Lemonade discussion 07 Jun 20:38
joined Dec 18, 2013

God damn. The guy graduates and because the all-important fuckass that nobody likes is leaving we get a timeskip. Who is the MC in this again?

last edited at Jun 7, 2014 8:38PM

CB39
joined Dec 18, 2013

Diabetes kill

CB39
Salomelic discussion 13 May 16:06
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, at least it wasn't each of those in their own separate chapter with minimal character development and cliffhangers every time and it was only necessary to read 4 chapters in to find out that it was going to be so boring.

joined Dec 18, 2013

Homura is in every movie seat shot as well.

CB39
joined Dec 18, 2013

This series is great! I doubt you'll be disappointed by the next chapters (I already read them).

So the contents AREN'T disappointing? Damn. We'll have to change our plans and stop in the middle to give our readers the feeling of disappointment now.

And everyone thought you were joking. Well played!

CB39
joined Dec 18, 2013

i always find it funny when people get conservative while discuss erotic lesbian comics . . . but whatever boo, do you

So lesbians can't care about their partner's past or consider their first time as special now? Being a lesbian is just a character trait, not a personality definition.

last edited at May 6, 2014 6:04AM

CB39
joined Dec 18, 2013

I still can't help but feel that Dowman is trying to put an excessive amount of importance in a person's virginity and dislike this oneshot because of that.

Virginity is pretty commonly accepted as a big deal in a lot of places, and people that hold on to theirs intentionally usually have a romantic view of it. It's a common thing, to the point where it's a cultural norm. It's your right to hold whatever views about sexuality you'd like and sleep with as many people as casually as you want, but expecting virginity to not be considered important is unrealistic. I don't think I've met anyone who doesn't remember their first or attach sentiment to it.

joined Dec 18, 2013

Honestly, Tohonifun spends far too much time obsessing about powerlevels and very little on actual character, and even then he gets it all wrong. He has Yukari almost lose to Yuuka in one book. That should tell you all you need to know.

joined Dec 18, 2013

I bet drawing this was fun.

CB39
⑨’s discussion 28 Apr 20:44
joined Dec 18, 2013

Gensokyo blood sports.
...Tenshi played Stalker?

CB39
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sometimes things don't go the way you want. I think it all worked out fine in the end, Hiroko will find someone better to dote on and Sono and Sato will be happy. It's not Octave, where the MC continues to be awful right up to the end of the series.

And from the raws of Rainy Song it does indeed look like Hiroko finds someone new to dote on. Thanks for the heads up noirkitty.