Forum › Posts by gootznbootz

joined Nov 14, 2013

Lets make a pool on what the secret is about the senpai. I think the most obvious one is shes a lesbian right? But lets go further and ill say that she was sleeping with a teacher. Whats your money on?

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

Lol kinda fitting that I love mint chocolate chip.

What's next? Garlic x bread? Spaghetti x meatball? Mouse x keyboard? Lock x key? Toaster x bread?

Tuna and whipped cream

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

Fuck Touko, dumb bitch. Yuu finally returns your feelings and now ur not interested in her anymore? What are u, a guy? I cant believe im getting so upset at a fictional story lol

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

Oh please let it continue and not be like the many series that only have 1 chapter and then dropped

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

Compare the art from volume 1 to the latest volume, its changed so much!

joined Nov 14, 2013

Where did her mom come from, the future too?

joined Nov 14, 2013

anyone know when the anime is coming out?

Nvm the wikipedia says April 2019?? Noo i cant wait that long!!!

joined Nov 14, 2013

When has Aru began to inconspicuously sit together with Bocchi on the same chair? Bocchi sure is strong to notice that and not lose her consciousness.

i forgot the first time but when she did, Bochi got all happy it was cute

joined Nov 14, 2013

anyone know when the anime is coming out?

gootznbootz
Cake discussion 04 Jun 14:10
joined Nov 14, 2013

Wow that really made me sad, that dad is such a douchebag!!!

The one that laughed at the little girl for bringing just a slice of cake

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

I was wondering where the drama teacher was. And look who's standing outside the nurse office

I think that was the new health teacher/nurse they mentioned

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

This is turning out to be unexpectedly great. Ena is cute and they've got a Yuzu/Mei dynamic going on. I especially like that Ena can't just pull her out of her doubt and trepidation impulsively like this - she's no manic pixie dream girl who says all the right things all the time.

No. Don't bring that shit up here. Gosh, I can't just not hear about it.
I fucking hate that manga.

No please do bring up that manga, i love it! And so do many more if they are makin it an anime! Yes premieres Jan 6!

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

Im gonna go jump off a cliff if that new health teacher just happens to be the teacher Mishio was dating at her old school

joined Nov 14, 2013

The woman in the beginning is the thief then? The girl in the hospital and the girl kissing the woman in the beginning are the same people riht

joined Nov 14, 2013

Sad news: Real life Koyuki and Hiroko have split after 6 year relationship

last edited at Jan 5, 2018 5:29PM

gootznbootz
New Game discussion 08 Aug 16:35
joined Nov 14, 2013

I hope Christina becomes a regular character in the manga and anime from now on.

gootznbootz
New Game discussion 08 Aug 16:26
joined Nov 14, 2013

Christina is the antagonist in the manga lol. I cant wait until Aoba defeats her (i.e wins her over and draws art for the magazine)

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

Am i the only one wondering who took care of Ryuna ,before Mayu was in the picture,while her mom was working at night? Or did she really leave her 4 yr old girl at home alone lol

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

I think this is a mistake, this isnt yuri, the guy and girl are gonna fall in love its obvious. please remove, thanks.

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

So they got together at the end right? I love happy endings

gootznbootz
Yuri Danshi discussion 12 Dec 09:55
joined Nov 14, 2013

Wow i knew every yuri series that they namedropped, im such a loser.....LONG LIVE YURI!!

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

Oh wow, didnt know that Honoka and that girl were sisters

gootznbootz
New Game discussion 20 Sep 04:04
joined Nov 14, 2013

Hey! Where was that fabulous gay man throughout the main series??

gootznbootz
joined Nov 14, 2013

Is Namori a dude or woman?

joined Nov 14, 2013

Ohhh poor rabbit-san about to get eaten