Forum › Posts by Ml33tninja

Ml33tninja
Beloved L discussion 11 Oct 12:40
joined Sep 9, 2013

Does anyone else here want to see Dr. Wei x Dr. Lu? XD Wei is a little childish herself, so I think it'd be a fun relationship to see with the more mature Dr. Lu.

A little soon to call her mature due to good bedside manner. She is a blank sheet so lets wait a bit

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

Am I the only one who - when fanart is shifted towards a drastically different tone (usually something "serious" or "dark") when original stuff is different - cannot take it seriously?

I find this amusing in a dumb way. Whats going on through the mind of the artist when making it? I'd love to know, was probably also dumb.

no offense its fan art whats to take seriously? using the word dumb because you don't understand or like it is perplexing to say the least. I find it interesting with different takes on a character

last edited at Oct 6, 2016 7:13AM

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

Honestly this drama feels unnatural especially from Yuu's side. Feels like a serious chemical imbalance or she should see some about her issues. It doesn't feel like a denial of emotion but rather her emptiness

Ml33tninja
Image Comments 03 Oct 04:07
joined Sep 9, 2013
An28crt%20(1)

Always happy to see the ship

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

The art was interesting but the writing falls apart with it try to dabble in more complex issues. Solid Effort but the end is groan inducing for me. Maybe the later chapters(?) will be interesting but I doubt it

Ml33tninja
Image Comments 27 Jul 01:20
joined Sep 9, 2013
13%20-%20nvqe9y7

Perfect!!! what more can be be said?

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

I can understand why it was rejected by Yuri Hime. It lacks a firm structure. Both characters are cute and it was off to a good start, but then the timeskip made things confusing. Hair suddenly became super-important, even though the emphasis was not really on it in the first part.

But if some editor had reworked it, I think it would have had its place in Yuri Hime.

I disagree people in relationships argue of small things all the time. She isn't noticing the short hair just now! It just a tick the older character has. We just witness a small glimpse into their lives. I didnt find the subject very important but rather just everyday life. Some of the conclusions are reaching

last edited at Jun 24, 2016 11:20AM

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

Mediocre. No substance.

Is this your first time reading work for this author before?

Ml33tninja
15Y+ discussion 09 May 15:15
joined Sep 9, 2013

okay im a bit conflicted on this chapter.

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

I have to disagree on Yuu not have any romantic feelings for Touko at this point. Maki points out that Yuu immediately thought about Touko being hurt from the truth of their relationship coming out instead of her. Also, when both Yuu and Touko are studying Yuu says she is hyper aware of her sitting opposite her. If you don't have any romantic feelings for a person you won't care that person is sitting next to you. Plus, she waits anxiously for Touko to join her in the libarary. Yuu also is in tune with Touka feelings when Touka was nervous she saw past her mask of confidence.

Everybody love's differently, that is what Yuu has to understand, she's trying to use other people's personal experince of love for her own feelings of love. This can be seen in chapter 1 where she says, "the words of shoujo manga is dazzling and shiny, I just want to feel them." That is her major problem, manga and novels paint love with pretty words but the emotion of love can be different when you are feeling that emotion. Fiction is different from reality.

I disagree on a few points. Yuu thinking of Touko first is not romantic in anyway. She cares for Touko true but she doesnt want Touko hurt from rumors because she cares for Touko in a friendship sense. That is why she is surprised by Maki's conclusion (my thoughts). When you know someone has romantic or strong feelings for you it has a effect right? You notice them even if you are in love or not. I agree everyone love is different but Yuu does not seem IN LOVE. Until this story goes deeper in the psyche of the main characters more it lacks any weight. still a good read either way

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

I really like Jaune in this story. Basically telling Ruby "Fuck you" I am going after Blake making nothing but total sense. Blake is been running for YEARS without any communication and unlike so many other comic where it drives me mad where people just blindly take people for their words with out any evidence of any care. I will drop out here it is not for me at this point but it was an interesting read.

Ml33tninja
Teppu discussion 07 Nov 00:29
joined Sep 9, 2013

My only question is was her watching tv with her brother a dream? It doesn't look like that made up only she dreamed it since she was talking to Kei about having a dream during lunch With the pages being so mix/match I had a hard time understand that scene. Overall loved the ending even it ended one chapter short IMO

last edited at Nov 7, 2015 12:31AM

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

A bit...disjointed

How I felt. It has solid potential I think, but a tough read.

Art isn't great, writing is sub par, character poses are awkward and look like they're being drawn from common reference photos. I saw the tags and was stoked, but it's a bit difficult to read. Looks like the artist needs some more experience.

what better way to gain experience than drawing for what looks to be a small comic series. win win to me.

joined Sep 9, 2013

MC is the more annoying of the lot I think. Can't make up her mind. Typical spineless harem protagonist.

And the harem won't resolve probably.

Childhood friend never gets the MC in by the book triangles/harems anyway.

what would you have her do? She is a regular 15 year old kid? I can understand why people hate when characters act like normal people.

joined Sep 9, 2013

Have a feeling tsundere-chan will lose, but I'm just gonna root for her anyway.

same here and i hope not, a human is more fun the a robot. never understood the like for emotionless less characters besides for comedy purposes.

I can't stand Tsundere and here is no different. No offense but the neither of them act like human beings

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

This is probably the most frustrating series Takemiya Jin has created.
It feels nothing was resolved at all.

Which is why I love it !!!

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

I don't like Takeda.. I don't even get how a boyfriend is the favorite character in a yuri.

because he is a decent human being?

Ml33tninja
Gamma discussion 27 Aug 16:02
joined Sep 9, 2013

Kill la Kill was paint by numbers shonen parody, I wanna see something really true to heart ridiculous without winking at itself amd that doesn't shackle it's plot by how other series did it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

What? that had one of the best anime ending in the genre! had real balls not to take the route so many other action anime. just my thoughts.

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

no words no words at all

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

WOW!! This is so a interesting turn. In chapter 1 we feel sorry for her because of her unrequited love with the pregnant woman and at the same time she was not only a cheater but an asshole. NOW THAT was a great story. It shows people have different sides. Really people being people FINALLY! This writer has jumped to my favorites with this.

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

I just don't like Isechi at ALL! I see as not just immature but her infatuation and forcefulness is creepy as hell. If she were a man no one would not be calling this cute imo. I can't blame the former student for thinking that way because I am in the same boat as well. I do not see this relationship lasting. In many other stories I can more beyond this and not question it but here I just can't let it go. Maybe how she acted in the first couple of characters(sexual assaulting the teacher and then losing it when it doesn't go her way) just ruins her as a likeable character. I do what to see the end so I will power through.

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

chapter 4 is confusing as hell! I didn't understand the reason for cutting her her off. Because it made her compatible(what?)and then she liked it herself? Bizarre

joined Sep 9, 2013

Kanna is adorable and I now ship her with tsundere girl

I pray for another school chapter. I didn't know I needed it until I read this chapter.

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

Not sure how I feel about the fast development, and if anything that kiss made me feel more awkward than having the doki doki feelings. Ah well, at least the MC isn't totally on board with the yuri yet, so that might keep it still interesting.

Agreed it could be only seen as offensive to me. I am glad the MC is not jumping into Nanami's arms. Makes her more believably and likable

Ml33tninja
joined Sep 9, 2013

I just can't get into this one. the art is interesting but the story just doesn't grab me.