Forum › Posts by Jade

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

The best boobs are the boobs of the girl you like.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

This is amazing. Can't wait to read chapter 2!

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I can't believe Hino-san is frigging dead.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

when i started reading it, i thought the middle sister was the protagonist so i was like " a itou hachi manga where the protagonist is not a loli count me in" but well the actual outcome wasn´t bad. it was nice to see a darker tone on itou hachi s work

This. And then the loli was introduced and I was like: Oh, no... And then it started to get darker and I was like: OH, NO!

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 8:14AM

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

The manager is a nice girl and a qt.

Hey all, if you're a fan of the series and would like to see it continue, please consider purchasing a copy of the latest volume! Her recent tweets seem to indicate that the series is at significant risk of cancellation: https://twitter.com/kovachi_luka/status/1273874683549462530

You can purchase the latest volume of the series here: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4098501325/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ISQTEbRBGDTE5

If purchasing a copy is something you're interested in, but you don't know how to go about making an Amazon.jp account, feel free to reply here or message me on discord (Martin#4987) and I'll help you figure out the details!

Do they sell them digitally anywhere? I don't feel like dealing with overseas book shipping costs considering I can't even read them, but I'd definitely like to support the author.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Well, that escalated quickly.

Jade
Semelparous discussion 22 Apr 02:59
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

We don't know anything about her personality since Youko didn't get any focus yet. All they changed is the relationship they have, but for all we know, everything else is the same. Even her looks are the same except for the glasses.

It's pretty disenguenous, you can't really be the same person with totally differents experiences. Their relation was a large part of their characters.

This. The author literally killed her entire character. What a way to ruin the whole premise.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Poor Haruki. Aya certainly doesn't deserve her. I hope she can move on, but seeing how this manga has been going so far, I'm afraid the suffering won't end anytime soon. I hope I'm wrong.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

It looks like they sucked all the life out of the blond girl on this reboot. I don't like it.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I liked the original premise better to be honest, though i'll surely read this as well.

Yeah, me too. Also, I feel like the kiss was really rushed here, which baffles me cause this is the serialized version so the author should have more time to set it up?

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Come on people, don't be racist. It could have been a car or a bus this time around.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

This is incredibly stupid.

I'm hooked.

This.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Still waiting on the sequel.

"My Mother has been Hiding Mother Daughter Incest Books"?

I'm throwing money at the screen right now.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

So the Kaiju magic is powered by lesbianism?

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

So Kaoru was sisterzoned since day one and Reiichi always liked Risako and Risako was always a frigging psycho and yet Kaoru, who knew everything, still decided to marry the guy? I'm sorry, I can't feel sorry for any of them at this point. What a bunch of shitty people.

true, love this opinion. it also happens a lot in real life.

Some people are truly self destructive like that, yeah.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

So Kaoru was sisterzoned since day one and Reiichi always liked Risako and Risako was always a frigging psycho and yet Kaoru, who knew everything, still decided to marry the guy? I'm sorry, I can't feel sorry for any of them at this point. What a bunch of shitty people.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Mai-chan is a good girl and Nanoha messed up big time.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

That twist, though! This is absolutely adorable.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Oh my God, this is absolutely hilarious. I love it.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Is Shimamura made of the densest metal known to man?

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I feel like this had way too many characters for its own good. Chihaya and Miyako were great though.

I think they were planning for it to go longer so they introduced a lot of characters so they could make chapters about them

Yeah I can see that. It's a shame cause the focused chapters are really good. Still, the author keeps introducing characters till the very end, first the tanned rival, then the entire student council, then that random ghostly girl, then not one but two twin sisters... At that rate we would have needed a wiki just to keep up!

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I feel like this had way too many characters for its own good. Chihaya and Miyako were great though.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Now that was some legit lewd handholding, Jesus!

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Wtf am I reading? This is all over the place. I think the author mixed way too many things together.

Felt a bit rough and unfocused in places, but overall it has potential, depending how the story progress. Though I have to say her just casually breaking the door, well, broke my suspension of disbelief a bit.

That being said... soooooooooo what's up with the Toyko falling apart? Is that a real thing or author just made that up for dramatic tension and foreshadowing?

Yeah, between that, the obsession with God and the evil council of manga editors I feel like this could go sci-fi at any given moment.

Jade
Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

My God, that was absolutely beautiful. I love how the author worked the entire scene around their height difference. Wholesome indeed.