Forum › Posts by aletto

joined Jan 30, 2013

I posted it once and I'll post it again: Please clean up the tags! There are lots of unnecessary tags, for instance, the lots_ of_ whatever tags (no pun intended), the science babies or the first kiss tag. The way it is now, users can even suggest new tags, which is kind of counterproductive.
BTW, the mobile site doesn't have the page selection anymore. I can always change the URL, a less-than-ideal-solution if you don't know the chapter's length.

edit: I just noticed a bug. If you go to a series, the tags won't show up. They'll appear if you switch to another page (apart of the home page) and back to the series. This happens in the mobile site, I don't have access to PC right now.

last edited at Feb 3, 2013 8:44PM

joined Jan 30, 2013

I have two suggestions regarding the tags:
1.To avoid a even bigger chaos due to the community's suggestions, you should give us a list of tags we're allowed to add. I think that would make your life a little bit easier because you wouldn't have to sort trough our suggestions. Basically, provide us a pool of tags we're allowed to work with.
2.Is it possible to create secondary tags? It's almost like half of the tags are pairings and they should belong to their respective doujin. For instance, Mio_x_Ritsu would be a secondary tag of K-ON!-doujins. It wouldn't show up in the tag directory but only in the doujin page.

PS The mobile page is even more chaotic than before, but I'm able to zoom now.