Forum › Posts by Salinthrous

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

It would be cool if there would be a sequel witj more of a background and future story

Actually, this:

I thought it was gonna be this
https://twitter.com/ayuneo/status/1026086967438532609?s=19
https://twitter.com/ayuneo/status/1027028646463123457?s=19

Is a few more pages on roughly the same theme. But honestly, this is the one with the background and future, that's a yon-koma with no continuity.

This manga referenced in the links actually has the first few pages scanlated into english on other sites.

Salinthrous
Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

It's sad, but I was expecting the hair to vanish with her.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This is still only the first chapter, so there is room for the tags to change and evolve in the future.

last edited at Aug 29, 2018 12:58AM

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I hope she's not actually lusting after Nanako (yet) since she looks perfectly happy with her family as of now. I'd prefer it if their relationship were more like sisterly love for now.

Other sites have this marked as 'Romance', though WHO'S romance it refers to we will have to wait and see.

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Getting an extension on an already cute story really made my day!

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I am a little concerned about that 'End' on the last page. Is this the last chapter or will there be more?

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This chapter really adds some context to Kagami's personality when you compare it to the other upperclassmen.

Salinthrous
Kanamemo discussion 19 Aug 01:45
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Chapter 49 makes it look like Kana and Mika might finally get closer. I hope chapter 50 continues where 49 left off.

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^ Seconded.

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Where is the poem on the last page from?

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

the teacher is like brock lol. they dont open their eyes

She opened her eyes in chapter nine.

Also, I wonder if this new girl is going to be a love rival for sensei. Personally, I think sensei and Oono would make a great match, even though her thoughts for Oono are a little obsessive.

last edited at Aug 14, 2018 1:30AM

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This makes sense, and yet, it does not.

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This was sweet. I'm a bit disappointed there was no kiss scene, though.

last edited at Aug 12, 2018 4:15AM

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I think Nio is one of the heroes the demon king fought, reborn. Ergo, the demon king misses her and wants to catch up.

What if she is actually the reincarnation of her pet?

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Is this kind of a meme? I remember seeing another artist do this, I just forgot who ;-;

Mochi did one.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/one_page_shorts

It's not a meme, it's part of a collection that has various artists using given prompts to create one page yuri stories.

last edited at Aug 11, 2018 2:24AM

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Fantastic chapter!

About that relationship chart at the beginning... It's great and all, but... WHY ON EARTH ARE MIZUKI AND MOE SURROUNDED IN BLUE?!?!?!?!? They've kissed... they've declared that they're going to live together after they finish college... They're in a committed relationship! Sure, they're friends, too... But they're also LOVERS!

Also, WTF is the YELLOW around Itsuki and Sawa? That's not on the key... Is it a mixture of senpai/kouhai and friendship? If so, that should be some sort of mixture of green and purple, not green and blue...

What you are thinking of only applies to the colors of the connecting lines. The color borders surrounding the various lovers do not have any deeper meaning.

last edited at Aug 11, 2018 12:51AM

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Is this going to be real yuri? The other sites that have this don't mark it a such. Please let it be yuri!

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^ Or maybe Muppo, stan's mascot, was cthulhu in disguise.

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I hope there will be a continuation of this!

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^Absolutely! This is amazing so far!

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Sensei opened her eyes! She looks so pretty!

last edited at Aug 5, 2018 7:19PM

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Other websites have this marked as an ongoing series, so we should see more at some point.

Salinthrous
Happy Nest discussion 25 Jul 20:25
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^ More like she knows how to manage who's attention she attracts.

Salinthrous
Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

When the taunt backfires...