Forum › Posts by arch99

arch99
Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I'll check it out igenetycs, thank you!
And Nevri, oh my gosh that's so many thank you. I've read a few already, and enjoyed one of the others I read, though I'm kind of wary of any of the longer and potentially more serious ones because I'm not sure I want to deal with even fictional transphobia right now.

arch99
Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Okay so I'm still very interested in any healthy yuri polyamory (SFW or NSFW), I'd also love any yuri that involves a trans girl and handles that well (also SFW or NSFW). Any thoughts on that?

arch99
Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Sorry, I feel there was confusion here, I was saying I want a romantic relationship rather than purely a sexual one, not that I want to avoid NSFW, I don't mind NSFW at all.

arch99
Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Hi, I'd really love recommendations of any good polyamorous yuri manga - Kiss and White Lily, and the polyamorous relationship in that, are maybe my absolute favorite manga, so something else where polyamory is treated respectfully and actually ends up being the relationship would be absolutely A+. Thank you!

Edit: While I don't mind a good bit of smut, I'm asking specifically for like, polyamorous relationships, not like, threesomes. I want feelings is what I'm saying.

last edited at Nov 26, 2019 10:41PM