Forum › Posts by Trouserwitz

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

You know, as a girl who sweats like a crazed beast, I relate to this pretty hard. Attractive, I know.
Although, I think showering with clothes on would just make things worse.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Kind of off topic here, so I apologize for butting in.

At this point, Steam reminds me of Newgrounds and Portal. At the beginning (I'm a dinosaur), Newgrounds was kind of a nice place to browse with some goofy quality flash stuff, then Portal came along and accepted user submissions. However, when you let anyone and anything start joining the fun, chances are there's going to be a lot of trash to wade through. I haven't looked at Portal in over a decade, but it was a hideous monster at that point. I'd be afraid to see what it's turned into today.

That said, trash is subjective. Steam has a lot of cool indie titles, though, and admittedly it's awesome for people using crowd funding to get a project started. I'll be honest, I don't really use Steam to browse through games. Word of mouth (friends, family, reviews) is really key these days in determining what's worth playing and what's not. It cracks me up when someone leaves a negative review on something that was totally not going to be their thing to begin with. Do a little research before you pony up the cash. Steam does have a 14 day return policy, too, if you've put less than 2 hours on the title.

You know, I'm not entirely sure what my point was. Game carefully?

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Ahh, gotcha. So, like a whimper.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Wait, what. Puppies can purr?

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Bloodstain 8-bit classic-vania alongside the metroid-vania Bloodstain. Fucking hyyppppeeeee!!!

Curse of the Moon is out now, on basically any system you'd want it for. I played through the PS4 version the other day, it's pretty gorgeous, and the final boss was loads of fun. Just don't tell anyone I put it on filthy casual mode... I am what I am.

Trouserwitz
Éclair discussion 07 Jun 03:00
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Pleasant surprise when it auto downloaded onto my kindle today. Thank you past me for pre-ordering it.

Trouserwitz
Image Comments 06 Jun 12:47
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018
67510625_p12

I imagine that chair was completely wrecked after this. Splaaaat.
That said, this image set is a perfect depiction of these two.

Trouserwitz
Image Comments 06 Jun 12:26
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018
30598284_p0

It takes a boss like Yui to straight up murder a panda and use its fur as a garment.

Trouserwitz
Your Warmth discussion 06 Jun 03:49
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

What a tender story. Typically I get annoyed when a character decides to move away from the person that they love, but it's explained in a way that can be understood and related to here.
Good read, looking forward to more work from this author.

Trouserwitz
Where you from?~ 05 Jun 13:10
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Oops, I meant to post in this thread when I saw it pop up before.
Chicagoland area, Illinois, USA. I won't start any pizza wars here, I promise.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Whaaaat, her staying as a slime would have unique helpful uses for the hero, too. Slime-chan, don't change for anyone.
But I get it, blahblah sexy time, etc, waifu, etc, etc.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

This essentially is yuri schlock. Enjoyable, harmless schlock. Hey, there's a reason why those cheesy romance books with Fabio on the cover sell. Sometimes you just wanna read something sorta trashy, whether it's the content, writing style, art, or a mixture of everything.

Trouserwitz
Image Comments 31 May 13:12
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018
68896834_p0

Agreed, Gold Ship is best pony.

But maybe she does have human ears, too, and that's why she covers them up. You know, so she's not seen as an abomination.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I agree, it isn't super obvious. Pengu's got some meaty thighs there, it could have gone either way with how Japan views weight. She really should go on a diet!!1!1!11

Trouserwitz
Image Comments 28 May 03:32
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018
52854127_p5

I know next to nothing about Love Live, aside from the fact I kinda dig all of the Eli x Nozomi stuff I've seen on here.

last edited at May 28, 2018 3:39AM

Trouserwitz
Image Comments 28 May 03:08
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018
Notstraight

Insert "consuming claw" joke here. Who am I kidding, most of Velvet's artes names could work as an innuendo.

Trouserwitz
Liberty discussion 25 May 13:29
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I'd say that we haven't seen Liz's full backstory chronicling her transformation into an edgelord, but with how short these chapters have been (and the 3 month gap), I think that is it.

My guess on where this is all going is that Honjo will be a healing character. Most people would have gone to a therapist, Liz just needs a Honjo. So, since she got slapped and then saw Liz crying, she'll be even more interested in why this broken shell of a lesbian is the way she is.
I honestly can't see this story dragging out too much longer, though. I mean, there are plenty of ways to drag it out, but given the time and page constraint, I don't see it happening.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I feel like I more wasted my time reading the comments than reading this story. Damn you curiosity, you've won this round.

My problem with this type of story is that I personally don't relate to just trying to date someone on a whim, but it /does/ happen, regardless of sexual orientation, so it's a refreshing read in that regard. We can't all be childhood friends, am I right?

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Most accurate depiction of a couple goes to..... these two! Give them a round of applause, everybody.

Trouserwitz
Image Comments 22 May 13:46
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018
68792451_p0

I was assuming that her current mom (blonde one, not a horse girl) was her birth mom's trainer back in the day, so the relationship was more along those lines.
I've been wondering about in universe horse dudes, breeding, and glue while watching this show, though. So, who knows.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

This is like an "everything but the kitchen sink" type manga, there's something for everyone to like in it. I wholeheartedly mean that as a compliment, it was a very entertaining read for me.

I personally thought their outfits were awesome, I'm going to just have to assume that the Himegami created a pro wrestling league after the story's events all calmed down. Shhhhh, dare to dream.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Rather than disgusting, it's possible Winda meant more off-putting (like Blastaar put it) or unsettling even? In my opinion, it does have that sort of visual effect towards the end, it might even be from the fact it's all white. No clue. Again, all a personal feel, it was my jam up until it wasn't, ya dig?

Honestly, the idea of a couple putting body paint or makeup on for each other is a really cute one. There should be some cosplaying manga out there that revolves around the concept of just getting ready for each convention/whatever.
You're welcome, artists.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Baseball, in my yuri? It's more likely than you'd think.
Well, I wish, anyway. There need to be some more team sports yuri, but I guess that's a pretty niche thing.

This tickled me just the right way, I loved it. Even before reading the extras I felt like this had a happy ending since, at face value, everything gets reconciled as well as it can within the 30ish pages. The extras are just icing on the cake, really sweet.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

At first I was like, oh cool, this could be like some makeup effects stuff, then I was like, oh no. It sort of gives you the bad touch vibes.

Trouserwitz
Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Just a head's up if anyone who is interested missed it, Stardew Valley's multiplayer is in open beta now.
https://steamcommunity.com/games/413150/announcements/detail/1649883812500123952
Until I can steal and marry that green haired vixen Caroline, I will remain a sad farmer. To the mines!