Ah, the harsh realities

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Yohane really improved her art

Still loves mini-mini skirts

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Very interesting read on how they might have met. A seemingly pure seiga was a bit weird to see though.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Things you don't say to your girlfriend: "It's so good being in a romance where I'm not the one who feels jealous and lonely." xD

Goes easier when both are girls.

Personally I love seeing new works. This was shorter than I thought it would be though.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

This is great beyond words. I had thought it’d be nico nozomi related. Gotta love how they made maki not change with anyone since hers are average I’m guessing to compensate for the odd number

Freya
Image Comments 23 Nov 13:36
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
55221304_p0

I've never seen it this way but i'd assume it looks like veins where they are connecting. Doesn't look like hair to me at least. I wouldn't go as far as cheating just because they're close atm. from how they're dressed it looks like they came together reixmari & keinexmokou.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

It is ironic that Hana never felt anything even though she’s groped daily but chi is overly sensitive. wonder if they’ll add a bit of drama and she’ll stop groping her for a while.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

This is great, I had wondered how she would react to shizuku acting tough.

I’ll miss the main acting all cutesy an shit but this is great too

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

to be fair, she was lectured privately but then everyone else walked in asking what happened. Also high schoolers should be able to take people getting mad at them for there mistake, it also comes with having a job.

So when the others come in you move the conversation along on what needs done, or tell the others you’re having a private talk; please give them a minute.
Also, what role does she have? Is she in a leader role and paid appropriately? Or just senior staff. For her age that’s a lot of responsibility. Since the owner was there it’s also her job to follow up on her staff mgt included.

This is a comedy either way, why are we even looking at it at such a serious viewpoint

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I don't know how I feel about this realistically speaking the fridge door being open is more there fault then hers for using a normal fridge instead of one made for restaurants(like has anyone seen a door in a store/restaurant that doesn't close it self), but also quitting after one mistake and being forgiven for it is so immature its painful.

They're just high school kids, also if we're going to put in real world logic she should have took her aside to coach her on the correct procedure not in front of her peers. Praise in open, coach individually.

For a family restaurant a regular fridge would probably be cheaper and use less electricity, simply changing the leveling could make it easier, though not foolproof

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Had to re-read the whole thing for good measure XD

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Praise the gods, a new series

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

So that's why harems don't get just solved immediately, because of god. Makes sense.
This was a fun reading.

But what if the protag is the god?

Still gotta follow protocols, gods no exception

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

If they don't have sex they can't be considered in love or dating? wtf lol

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Big surge of Touhou lately, very nice :D

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I had wondered if there was going to be actual drama with her mother not accepting but this was greater than I had ever hoped lol

This is probably the only coming out I've ever read that had gone so well. Even the dad caved in pretty easily XD

Freya
Moriya-sama discussion 06 Nov 03:36
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Love the art as always, slightly confused as always lol
No exotic food in this one though

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Now we need someone to pair the imouto with

Threesome

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

i already hate the sister. you dont attack someone like that

I realize her abusive best friend and parents would put this on the same wavelength, but I think this one the author tried to throw it in a comedic sense. It feels like we’ve gone full gag comedy at this point even though the drama vanished as quickly as it came.

So we got a little sister who wants her big sister. Gee how original.

As original as pointing it out. Minus the slight drama, the core of this series is comedy which to no surprise is the usual cliches.

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 6:56AM

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

These are whay to short

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

She's always been depicted as carefree, never thought to think if she wanted to move on to be honest.

Freya
Earth Girls discussion 01 Nov 08:28
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Katra is totally going to be the new Kidaha.

Except kidaha looks for cute girls, katra they go to her.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Like a yuri version of Shaun of the Dead

I had immediately thought of that where at the end they were keeping it as like a pet lol

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Art is nice; was quite excited to think it'd expand on the first one-shot ... but it actually just does the usual romantic "misunderstanding - let's not properly talk to each other but run away" rubbish and not that much else. Although it has some decent elements.

If I had to pick between the two, I'd pick the older version.

To be fair, it did use that somewhat overused bit, but she wasn't going to school to completely avoid her, but because she couldn't transform into human form.

Also, Her best friend is the greatest.

"t's a conversation not a monologue" had me dying though.