Forum › Posts by YuuMimo

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

She bought a book to help her find a job (good for her! because no one else seems willing to help), is that doesn't help or in the next chapters the author "pretends" or "forgot" that she did it, then the whole plot of this manga might be to make fun of her.

Since it's mentioned that she did go to interviews, but just never got called back after, I'm not sure buying that book really changes her lifestyle in any way.

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

To everyone saying

Finally

You do realise that this is just the end of their first day together? They are moving at a very decent pace actually. It's just that the chapters are 4 pages long, so we're on the 7th and it seems like a lot

last edited at Nov 15, 2017 5:26AM

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Comment stolen from danbooru :

Sure is tsunny out today

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

At the end, looking back on it, I can't help but think... This was kinda stupid, wasn't it?

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

We're waiting for chapter 3 in 2023?

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

This is a nice introduction chapter for a series, can't wait to see more.

What do you mean "it's a one-shot"?

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

This is cute, but not really yuri is it? Misleading tag, I'd prefer subtext for this one at best. Still enjoyed it.

I think the end makes it clear that MC has a crush on senpai, which is usually enough for the tag

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/LSwkxCT.png
Sisters
Not lovers???

Lol

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Dusk, Orange, The Blooming Flowers one-shot is one of the best one-shots I've ever read and all of her other stories are pretty solid.

Completely agree. I also really liked the music two-shot from the same book. Maybe there will be a sequel that makes this reasonably bad instead of horrible (like for example MC realising that rape is bad afterwards)

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Feels like it could really use the wtf am I reading tag. To bad there isn't a disturbing or unsettling tag.

There is the Creepy tag

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

My kokoro

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Adorable.

What happened to the anime by the way? Is it yuri? Should I watch it?

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

so, what's up about that weird Kyubey wanting to have sex with Homura? qq

Maybe since QB's under control, he's actually taking the logical approach by bringing up sexual stuff in hopes of her realising that the correct way to be like a devil is to have sox with Madoka, which she would likely refuse if someone else directly suggested it

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

yes

YES
.gif

YuuMimo
Mochi au Lait's book 28 Jul 10:01
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I pre-ordered it and it just arrived. It seems that there's bonus content: a few chapters of More than friends, as well as 4-page bonuses of Useless sempai and talanted kouhai and My sister found out I draw yuri. I don't speak japanese well enough to post a translation however. Does someone want me to scan them and send it to them?

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I'm hoping for something like "Met my rival/bully on a dating site"

This. Make it happen

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I was expecting it to go a bit slower but this is fine

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

So the special was just uploaded and I read it thinking it's a oneshot, totally spoiling the ending for myself and even suggesting a tag edit cause there wasn't any love triangle in the special before noticing that it's a part of a series

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

This is awesome, I can't wait for ch2. I just hope it doesn't get too serious at any point

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Yayoi was reading a book about dating witches ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I finally got around to watching this, and I think I remember seeing at least one doujin in the recent releases list (which is actually what got me to watching it) but here the list is empty. Am I missing something?

It was probly a one page thing but i dont think flip flappers has any yet if it get any at all. I think the director posts his orignal art and storyboards so maby you saw that.

Probably. Maybe it was uploaded as a chapter at first but then someone moved it to images? I'm just somehow convinced that I saw it in the new chapters list

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I don't want to be the party pooper, but I actually don't like the fan endings here. They all seem to negate the core of the story, which was about the emptiness after seeing what you were caring for end up independent. My own head cannon ends with them dating, but Hana not being dependent on Ichinose

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/chio_chan_no_tsuugakuro_ch24#20
Wasn't expecting. Before this chapter the exchanges between them really looked like normal friend stuff. Now I actually have hope that this goes yuri. Which will most likely be betrayed. Why u do this author

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I finally got around to watching this, and I think I remember seeing at least one doujin in the recent releases list (which is actually what got me to watching it) but here the list is empty. Am I missing something?