Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Neko's dreams tho

YuuMimo
Image Comments 21 Feb 02:07
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016
Duc8wb9u8aajusi-orig

Yurichan300, the text on the picture says "Ippaichuki" which was from the first joke, which was kinda gay (how much do you like me - a whole lot)

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

If there is yuri, they can't be everyone's imaginary waifus. Also it alienates not gay people. Pick bs reason you hate less.

I think it's because it alienates not gay people by making it so that the characters can't be their imaginary waifus

I have seen the authors website and she doesn’t talk about any executive meddling.

I don't think it's commonplace to talk about it when there is meddling. And it probably wasn't really something forceful, just the realisation that going for the yuri isn't a good market strategy. I just used strong words because I was angry. But if you look at the pages I linked, the issue of Haru's sexuality is brought up, and then just randomly left unresolved - I think it's obvious that back around chapters 15-16 the author planned to go full yuri.

last edited at Feb 16, 2018 5:22AM

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/riko_haru_irukawa_hot_springs_ch15#19
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/riko_haru_irukawa_hot_springs_ch16#14

There is literally no excuse to not resolve Haru's gayness after a setup this clear. There are literally no two ways to interpret those pages. I'm willing to bet money that the editor axed the yuri.

I'm actually legit angry right now

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I feel like there's some symbolism here that I don't get. I mean, loving the sea so much you drown in it? It's too ridiculous to be taken literally

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

What is this a sequel to?

I believe it's sequel to this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mix
(names are the same)

But the way Mix ended, it's actually hard to believe they didn't fug while still in high school

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

ch 5, pg 55, "talk with (me) about"

Also pg57, "enemies" and 46, "she's gotta"
Proofread must have slept on this one

wasn't this supposed to have yuri eventually?

If you ignore what Neeko's thinking and just look at what Imouko sees, isn't Neeko's reaction quite similar to cliche incest yuri?

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

So they turned out to not be related once they met IRL? That's some ass-pull, breaks my suspension of disbelief

YuuMimo
New Game discussion 02 Feb 16:57
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Well that's a good excuse to keep the 404: Men Not Found tag

last edited at Feb 2, 2018 4:57PM

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I can't believe it's not Itou Hachi

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I think this is probably just another pretend game from molester's side

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Popteamepic is now yuri anime who knew

Well it started with the "How much do you love me" "a whole lot" joke

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

It's amazing how this author produces so much stuff that I like and so much stuff that I hate. They have two of the most graphic and unpleasant stories containing rape, and three absolutely amazing other books. Maybe it's just that the author is really good but I can't stand the heaviest stuff

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Damn, I forgot to resupply on insulin.

That aside, Minori is a gold mine for reaction pictures

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I was thinking it'd be nice to tag the het rape backstory in chapter 5, where the rapist spends an entire chapter in a position of power towards the main characters so that people picking it up can be warned that it has somewhat heavy themes sometimes, but I can't find the right tag for it

Its possible to tag individual chapters.

But we never see it explicitly, it's just told as a backstory, so the rape tag probably doesn't fit

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I was thinking it'd be nice to tag the het rape backstory in chapter 5, where the rapist spends an entire chapter in a position of power towards the main characters so that people picking it up can be warned that it has somewhat heavy themes sometimes, but I can't find the right tag for it

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I want you to feel the endless pounding of the valley

even in the flatlands, the magma flows beneath the surface

This never fails to make me smile

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

patterns on underwear and choice in socks

Impressively gay

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Hey, /u/ scanlations

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Thanks

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Chapters 22-56 are out somewhere else or just not scanlated?

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Is this satire on all the news of men molesting women recently being revealed en masse? Japan probably hears about these scandals no? Or just molester entitlement and bullshit reasoning in general? I'm just going to pretend it is, and it's beautiful and brilliant.

I'm not sure it's entitlement if she gets arrested

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

She bought a book to help her find a job (good for her! because no one else seems willing to help), is that doesn't help or in the next chapters the author "pretends" or "forgot" that she did it, then the whole plot of this manga might be to make fun of her.

Since it's mentioned that she did go to interviews, but just never got called back after, I'm not sure buying that book really changes her lifestyle in any way.