Forum › Posts by Freya

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I admittedly have no idea what this is, but it's adorable at least. Kizuna is the only ai I've seen.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Sakurako's not pulling any punches any more with her overwhelming love.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I think there was possibly some sarcasm that might have been missed there.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Nice one shot, if it were a series def could have played off more of the same day if more characters were introduced. Wonder if it’d be more Groundhog Day or butterfly effect though

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I think it’s great , the different art styles brings a new outlook to it as well.

Freya
Image Comments 18 Jan 12:57
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
68102561_p0

Must be one her spellcards :D

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Have they had sex in the actual series? I assumed they had. The first pages of the first chapter is of them in bed after all.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

If someone ever forcefully holds you down and says "Why does everyone try to leave me", please try to run away as fast as possible...or just accepted your steamy but tragic fate with your yandere waifu.

She can hold her own, so it's not your normal yandere situation. If she gets an ashtray thrown at her she'd probably kick her in the face.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Well, your reading was sloppy as heck.

Please be polite.

I am. The original draft was distinctly more sternly worded but I rewrote it before posting for the sake of manners.

Then your revision wasn't much better. It's still overly condescending for such a simple mistake.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

You'd think if they even hugged once in that 6 months she'd be able to tell.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Seeing Subaru doesn't feel quite right without his sister there.

Freya
Image Comments 06 Jan 10:38
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
72429714_p2

Marisa would like to say something about that I’d bet

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

It is great, a bit older from the booru but always love a kick ass meiling

Freya
Earth Girls discussion 04 Jan 13:33
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Ironic back then when Io says they don't have the ability to help her child if anything were to happen, and in present day their successors now take in orphaned kids.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

this is so sad
Alexa, play Despacito

no no no, Only Despacito 2 can be worthy

Freya
Earth Girls discussion 02 Jan 07:23
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

It feels like Kidaha and Io leaving was a bit rushed, but Overall I liked the series a lot. Only wish would be more arcs; one for each couple would have been pretty awesome.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

The whole time I thought sanae might suddenly jump out of nowhere, but to no avail

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Reimu is getting overly stressed from the burdens of being a cornerstone of the hakurei border that she and Yukari are bearing. Yukari takes away that part so she's just a regular girl taking on all of the responsibility of the border on herself.
Ran is worried it will be to much for her alone without the shrine maidens help.
It seems a bit of time goes on and Reimu is living a normal life when during a dream she remembers a memory of Yukari and her when she was still a shrine maiden. She remembers because even though she has less worries, she has forgotten all the good and bad memories that came with being a shrine maiden.
She then has Yukari give her back her self which she had hidden because it's better to live and experience everything. Yukari warns her all the burdens will come back in full force which is where she says they should share that burden. When she wakes she is back to her normal self as she greets yukari.

I'm sure it could be better worded, but I tried.

tl;dr
Reimu got super stressed, Yukari made her forget the bad parts of life. She took a break then got her memories back and everything is back to normal.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I'd like to get paid to sleep as well, living the dream one might say.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

feels a smdigen of remixpatche

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I thought it was her

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Damn, what a cliffhanger

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Yup a great reversal to how depressing the last one was.

Freya
Image Comments 28 Dec 07:48
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
47195520_p0

This is yugioh? lol

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

5 chapters but with how short they are, combined it feels more like 1. Loved all of it so far though