Forum › Posts by Freya

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Looks like she periodically has to destroy a bunch of stuff ...

Or at least that's what the chapter implies.

I think she was jealous as well, a bit possessive of her pet.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Fourth wall break with a narrating mushroom. One day she'll get there.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Always love seeing Touhou on here, usually its been on the booru like this one for a good while before it hits here though. so it's uncommon to see it here first.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I had totally forgot about this; even more so that the last chapter had a cliffhanger of the cat throwing up everywhere lol

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Uta's problem aside, I'm curious about her could be cheating husband. It feels like it's been glossed over with her having go to back with her mother a bit it feels like

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Ok so did I miss something or was this just a what the fuck moment.

For the ears? or something else. The previous chapter she took the medicine that hides the catulus features. It's not stable though for her.

Freya
Scarlet discussion 31 Jan 07:39
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

All their names are a bit weird to be honest

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

She is a wicked hermit to be fair.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Dang, she's always gettin hit by someone.

Freya
New Game discussion 29 Jan 06:38
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I thought I had already read those, was weirded out a bit since its been so long. An damn, I don't remember her having that big of breasts to be honest.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Damn, that's sad news. Hopefully several more to be translated before its gone forever.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Lets pick on yuki the whole time feeling for sure though.

Yeah I am just not a big fan of mean-spirited humor like that. Haha, see how troubled and scared the mc is, so fun.

If it wasn't every time they meet I don't think it'd be as bad, but as you said its downright mean. almost cringy to read sometimes.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

"I wanted to dissect you" ehh?

I don't think its terrible, but there's no yuri goodness or a lot of story when she's involved. Lets pick on yuki the whole time feeling for sure though.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

crazy cute and funny story, but after a few more chapters of near miss misunderstandings and I'll start wanting them to find out their both girls.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Revealing my ignorance of food here... but how long does ham stay good for? That's the ham their father sent them back in chapter 1, isn't it? I mean... sure, almost anything can last forever if you freeze it, but wouldn't that eventually affect the quality?

It's covered in salt to draw out moisture and preserve. Then its dried. Lasts several months after you first start cutting into it as long as you cover the part you've cut with some of the rind or a cloth. Also you want it at room temp in a dry area. Not in the fridge.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

A sad chapter for sure, not many of those in this series

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Body swaps are great.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I don't know what it is exactly, but for some reason it's really funny to me when translators stubbornly refuse to use the characters' english names when translating into english

It's reminiscent of fansubs of the "Keikaku means plan" variety.

Not exactly a fair comparison imo of specific names to commonly known words and phases.

Thus "reminiscent of" and not "the same thing as."

If you’re comparing the like of apples to oranges, then sure.

Freya
Image Comments 24 Jan 14:46
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
Gizw1qs

They prob skipped to where she was knelt down beside her desk. I think you're looking into it to much

Freya
Image Comments 24 Jan 14:44
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
Kanochisa-promenade

No ones ever used maps before not knowing if you're facing the right way? Usually when the service is crap and you realize you're going the wrong way so you gotta do a 180.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I don't know what it is exactly, but for some reason it's really funny to me when translators stubbornly refuse to use the characters' english names when translating into english

It's reminiscent of fansubs of the "Keikaku means plan" variety.

Not exactly a fair comparison imo of specific names to commonly known words and phases.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I've lived in several states where a One bedroom is $800 or more a month.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

We didn't get to see anyone in the maid outfit though.

Freya
Their Story discussion 23 Jan 09:05
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

subtle boob grab ftw

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Holy crap, one page? There’s longer series in the image section than this