Forum › Posts by Tiroskan

Tiroskan
Magejun 34 discussion 03 Jun 20:24
joined Oct 12, 2013

And then they quadruple teamed her, the end.

Tiroskan
Collectors discussion 27 May 13:37
joined Oct 12, 2013

I thought it was moreso that it clicked with her why she was really making such an effort on her appearance when Nitou didn't show. idk though, I think a thorough rereading of the entire thing is in order. :D

joined Oct 12, 2013

...and yet my overwhelming impression is perhaps best summarised as something like "Utena-sama ga Panic Suru". If they pull swords out of chests and battle while the brides sing, I certainly wouldn't bat an eyelash.

Shit, I want that now.

joined Oct 12, 2013

I wasn't expecting to like it, but it's actually really working for me? I dunno, it feels just different enough from other stuff that I'm actually interested to see where it's going. Of course, it may also just be that I'm off the tail-end of reading loads of other more 'serious' yuri and it's something pleasant and familiar to cleanse the palate.

Tiroskan
Stretch discussion 06 Mar 00:03
joined Oct 12, 2013

that backstory.....
there goes my yuri.
hate bi.

Well, your loss then. More for me.

I actually like seeing stuff like this (presuming good-end) where people are, y'know, and grow and change. Discover themselves, fall in love. (Totally nothing to do with the fact that it gives me a little hope. Life imitates art all the time, right?)

I'm really enjoying it though, nice to see something different.

Tiroskan
Citrus discussion 12 Oct 15:23
joined Oct 12, 2013

Man, Mei just keeps getting sexually assaulted all over the place.