Forum › Posts by starsaber123

starsaber123
To Meet discussion 03 Feb 01:23
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Nishi Uko really knows how to put a lot of meaning in a few pages.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I love the interactions between Alice and patchy in these stories. Each dropping not-so-subtle hints on how they really feel.....and how its totally obvious to everyone else!

I agree yohannes story with Marisa and Shanghai was nice and I have it and the Alice and patchy one in my favorites!

I never gave this pairing much thought until these stories and I'm finding I am really liking it.

starsaber123
Nickelodeon discussion 22 Jan 20:39
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I must be getting used to this author...........I don't even go "wtf" anymore. I just thought..."this was amusing and why is it so short?!"

.....this definitely cannot be a good sign.......

starsaber123
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Yeah. I'm in the same boat. This was completely comprehensible. That can't be a good sign.

I thought the same thing......still liked it though :)

starsaber123
Yuyushiki discussion 05 Sep 07:44
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I loved the insanity that was the anime and I am enjoying it again here! Thanks for working on this!

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I've always been a more Mari-Ali fan but these stories by Millet Soup are definitely warming me up to Alice-Patchi! I like how their relationship is portrayed!

starsaber123
Maple Love discussion 27 Jul 20:42
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

This is one of my favorites as well.

starsaber123
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I admit, I laughed alot at that cat! So typical! thanks Yuri Project!

starsaber123
Kase-san discussion 07 Jul 08:08
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I dont get how anyone could think this came AFTER chapter 5- or ANY chapter- its made very clear its a prequel.

I think they were referring to the Chocolate and Kase-san chapter not this new one.

starsaber123
Where you from?~ 21 May 16:46
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Denton, TX here.