Forum › Posts by Juice

joined Jul 31, 2013

Jesus Christ, these comments.

Juice
Cake discussion 08 Nov 01:22
joined Jul 31, 2013

More Fujio, please, any Fujio! I don't really get the embarrassment with the rich dad, but the way it was portrayed made me feel bad about her feeling distant from her childhood friend as well. Good stuff though.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

Fly by Yuri having great taste and output, once again. I love being able to finally read this, so please keep it up! The Takemiya Jin so appreciated too.

Juice
Game discussion 06 Nov 00:15
joined Jul 31, 2013

I hope she continues for many years! This wasn't my favorite, but it worked well enough, and maybe the next storyline(s) will be even better. There is something to be said for how prolific she is, while maintaining a pretty good level of quality.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Despite any initial misgivings, the bittersweet melancholy of the situation is portrayed really sympathetically and this ended up as one of Morishima's stories that moved me the most.

Juice
Stretch discussion 06 Sep 14:28
joined Jul 31, 2013

Yeah, Show needs to make this yuri asap so we can get lewd stretching/kissing/groping scenes between these two. I didn't realize how much I wanted this.

Juice
Stretch discussion 15 Aug 17:48
joined Jul 31, 2013

Their interactions are extremely cute. I say it's worth reading even if it does not take the extra step, but if this is laying the groundwork for when they get together then it will have been so worth it.

Juice
HELLLOOOO WORLD 07 Aug 09:53
joined Jul 31, 2013

I looove this manga and mangaka. Anyone know if the artist has done any more yuri?

Juice
Image Comments 17 Jul 13:46
joined Jul 31, 2013

Did something happen to Miku? D:

Juice
Kase-san discussion 04 Jul 10:15
joined Jul 31, 2013

Kase has been bowled over by Yamada's cuteness before, and she has marvelled when she demonstrates how passionate she is about, like, gardening, but I agree that it's great when Kase is bashful or unexpectedly reserved. I also want some sweet first name basis at some point (it's only been a few months into their relationship, as of this chapter).

Juice
Love Letter discussion 26 Jun 09:55
joined Jul 31, 2013

No, no!! Waaah ;_;

Juice
Kase-san discussion 23 Jun 22:10
joined Jul 31, 2013

http://mh.dmzj.com/xxxyujltx/28639.shtml ,chapter 11 ^^ :D

I hate that I read ahead, but I can't wait knowing that it takes so long to get these scanned and translated. But I do really appreciate the way the team has been typesetting everything; it makes it even cuter.

Juice
joined Jul 31, 2013

If you look at the first page and are unable to see what will inevitably happen I don't understand what you're doing here.

Juice
Stretch discussion 06 Mar 19:35
joined Jul 31, 2013

HigaShou had already shown to have a talented hand with subtlety and privacy when it comes to relationships and personal issues, (e.g. Prism) it's something I like a lot and wish some artists would take note off when writing (kind of) serious stories.
Sure, to get invested, there need to be some infos to the reader, but stuff like that is mostly kept to oneself if it can be helped and not dumped onto the reader in exposition.

Yeah, I agree with all of this. Something about his sensibility makes these situations really engaging to read, but with lasting, compelling depth that doesn't feel unearned- in Prism it was this way, at least. It's why I like this too, besides all the cute subtext.